[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mega Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (208 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
208 KB, 1280x720
What's the best way a newfag to MM can play through the series?

Pic related is $10 but I heard it's not that good of an emu.
>>
>>340546041
MMX
>>
File: Megaman.jpg (443 KB, 1224x918) Image search: [Google]
Megaman.jpg
443 KB, 1224x918
>>340546041
what i find hilarious is the bad emu on the 3ds version makes the games slowdown roughly in the same places the NES slows down in using original hardware.

for $10 it's not bad for 3ds otherwise the best way to play without breaking the bank is to buy a NES gamepad to USB adaptor and emulate the games.

i have several versions so whatever/
>>
>>340546041
Don't buy it, you can easily emulate from 1 to & Bass, also starting with 1 would be the best idea, just pick the robot master you like the most.
>>
>>340547203
Having the same slowdown as the originals is the hallmark of a good emulation and is required for some games.
>>
>>340547228
actually megaman 1 can be skipped as it's quite rigid to play and very difficulty compared to the original 6
>>
>>340547228
>>
>>340547394
it's not accurate slowdown so it's a moot point
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>340547404
>>
>>340547502
Then yeah, that's not good.

Also to answer OP's question, Megaman 8.
>>
>>340547554
How will he understand the story and character development if he starts at EIGHT!
>>
>>340547403
Honestly 2 is easier and 3 is a bit tho, so still, 1 is a good beginning.
>>
>>340547403
Dont skip 1. At least play powered up
>>
I miss being able to play pic related.
>>
>>340547683
You mean "bad man has robots do bad things, good man tells good robot to stop them"? Yeah I don't know how he'd ever get that from any of the games if he didn't start from the beginning.
>>
>>340548010
Harsh anon. Sometimes the bad man pretends to be good but was lying.
>>
Megaman 11 when?
>>
>>340547774
Why? The Gamecube version especially for AC was fucking horrible.

The best way to play the NES Mega Man games is Perfect Works. The best way to play VII is on the WiiU or the original, expensive copy, and the best way to play 8 is the Saturn version.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.