[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate snipers in FPS vidya?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 23
File: 1344556856.png (2 MB, 1269x722) Image search: [Google]
1344556856.png
2 MB, 1269x722
Why do people hate snipers in FPS vidya?
>>
Well in team based games it promotes camping and generally they don't help with securing objectives
>>
>>340545043
I'm not sure why I hate them. But I just do.
>>
what game is pic ?
>>
I fucking hate sni
>>
>>340545147
call of duty 10
>>
>>340545227
hmm i thought its ARma
>>
People hate getting one shotted by someone they never saw
>>
>>340545147
arma 3
>>
>>340545043
getting shot from fucking nowhere is fucking annoying
then you have faggots that run around and noscope you right infront of you
as someone else mention, they don't help the team, specially when there are so many of them in your team

think the maps should be designed with sniping in mind, so that all the good sniping spots cover an objective or something
>>
>>340545227
no i played Black ops
it doesnt look like that
>>
Usually snipers are unbalanced and braindead. Since snipers often have a monopoly on long range combat, they have no need for situation awareness while maintaining a massive amount of damage and the ability to fuck anyone they see fit. Snipers also have one hit kills which are unpopular by and large.
>>
Because they're cowards
>>
>>340545162
I understand you my man. But neo-/v/ will never get thi
>>
>>340545486
/thread
>>
It's a high skill weapon that people think they are good enough to use when they actually suck. Also like >>340545112 said, they tend to not act as part of a team and tend not to complete objectives.
>>
>>340545043
Because they go solo so they're not exactly a part of the team more than they are nothing personnels. And getting sniped, aka instakilled from across the map is really fucking boring. If a sniper's good, looking at him is enough to die. It's not at all fun.
>>
Because the class draws in all the useless toolbags and kids.
>>
Because it doesn't feel fair. It's a fucking point and click adventure game and they just cower in the back of maps.

Almost every single FPS would be so much more enjoyable without snipers. Crybabies be damned.
>>
File: 1462820150800.png (3 KB, 411x354) Image search: [Google]
1462820150800.png
3 KB, 411x354
I don't think i've ever played an FPS where i felt i needed a sniper. Normally the duty of a sniper can be fulfilled by another role that can do other things besides shooting far away things.

Like Overwatch for example. I feel like a Pharah can do a better job at taking down defenses than Widowmaker, but that's just like my opinion man
>>
same reason real life snipers are hated,you can't see them
>>
>>340545043
1) Almost never directly help with objectives
2) Almost always go for max k/d, regardless of game type
3) Most likely to be cheats
4) There is literally no counter for a top tier sniper, and your own skills have minimum impact on his ability to kill you
5) 1HK classes are massively favoured by the underage
6) Are most likely to never change their class to help the team
>>
Because it takes power/control away from the player. If you die, you can normally point to what you did wrong and it led to you dying. Dying is still in your control, just get better. Get sniped feels like there's nothing you could have done, and that you had no real control over your death. You can avoid sight lines, but at some point you'll round a corner and instantly die, and feel cheated.
>>
on a related note, why the FUCK did they think that Widowmaker was ok to have chest 1hitko's and no recoil?
>>
>>340545043
I don't mind snipers as long as they actually help securing objectives by giving covering fire and shit, but everyone knows that snipers are faggots who stay in one point, in which he will get a lot of kills disregarding the objective and usually being cunts when the eventual shank on the back catchs up to them.
Also I fucking hate people who use snipers as shotguns, snipers should have an accuracy and damage penalty so at least that way you will avoid getting shotgunned with a sniper.
>>
personally i hate them because they have potential to be very useful but they don't recon for their team. they just kill people, without telling anyone what the other team is doing or where they're headed. in real war, recon is a sniper's number one job.
>>
>>340545713
This is true, but I think people pick up a widow more for walls and killing 150hp targets easily than they pick her for taking down defenses
>>
>metal gauntlets
>wearing plate armor underneat a ghillie suit

he will be dead from heat stroke before any bullet
>>
I think the main issue is that most shooters don't have maps big enough for dedicated snipers.

But I think the main push for their hate is lol 360 no scopes.
>>
>>340545563
HOLY SHIT GET DOW
>>
Same reason people hate assassin type characters in team games.
Useless on your team, incredibly effective and annoying on the other team.
>>
>>340546286
It's plastic
>>
>>340546774
>plastic armor
>>
>>340546124
Yeah, quickscoping is cancer and fucking retarded.
>>
>>340546286
Future ventilation system m8
>>
Disregarding a milsim like Arma, shooters just aren't balanced for snipers, the things that makes carrying an weapon like that irl aren't properly represented in game which makes them unbalanced in the hands of someone with good aim.
>>
File: 1465408850168.jpg (71 KB, 483x604) Image search: [Google]
1465408850168.jpg
71 KB, 483x604
>>340545043
I fucking love Arma 3
>>
File: 1461111288233.jpg (94 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
1461111288233.jpg
94 KB, 1200x627
>friendly in Cherno
there is no friendly in Cherno.

only snipers.
>>
>playing Battlefield Bad Company II
>friendly fire is on
>objective is to rush the point
>we have a hill littered with snipers
>me and my bro are the only ones trying for the objective
>grab a quad together, zoom into their base from the side
>kill our way through, I run to set the objective while my bro covers my back
>arming the objective
>sniped
>by my own teammate
Fuck every sniper.
>>
>Snipers are campers
>Snipers don't take skill
Sure maybe the guys who don't know what their doing are, but the sniper class takes a lot of skill to use. You have to have a detailed knowledge of the map and spawn points, as well as sniping positions depending on the match type. Then you have to get around the map without being seen and alternate sniping positions every couple kills in case someone gets wise to where your at and wants revenge. Then there's the skill of actually using the gun, but that depends on what game your playing.
>>
>>340546965
Have yo not seen what we can do with plastic thanks to TECHNOLOGY and SCIENCE?
>>
>>340549324
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>340549893
triggered
>>
>>340545043

Sniper classes in vidya attract the lowest common denominator of potatoes that play games. The type of people that watch Shooter and want to go be Force Recon or something. Generally just retards.
>>
>>340549324
>Then you have to get around the map without being seen and alternate sniping positions every couple kills
>doing this in CoD
>when all you'll be doing is moving 2 feet from where you previously were
lol
>>
File: 1337124687090s.jpg (3 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1337124687090s.jpg
3 KB, 126x126
>>340548631

iktfb
>>
>>340549324

t. just watched enemy at the gates and thinks he's a sniper aka cancer of gaming
>>
>>340550108
Maps in COD are too small and claustrophobic for sniping. I don't know why they even bother putting it in the game.
>>
>>340545043
They don't bring anything to the table in a team game except locking down one specific area of the map. They don't go for objectives and they very rarely assist their teammates. They play for the KDR, which means they are only a good pick in deathmatch.

If they win, they won't shut up about how sweet their noscopes were.

If they lose, it's obviously because their team was full of baddies.
>>
I don't hate them at all.

A good sniper actually playing as a sniper(non of that 360 noscope bullshit) is great to play with and against.

Of course they aren't going to help with objectives directly but they are providing cover fire and watching your back.

Playing Overwatch made me love snipers again. Fuck snipers in cod and bf though.
>>
File: 1457819426109.jpg (69 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1457819426109.jpg
69 KB, 1000x667
>sniping on Fallen Fighters
>>
Squeakers.
>>
>>340546367
>you died and then submitted your post

bunch of retar
>>
Metroid Prime Hunters did a good thing to force snipers to not camp. If you stay in one spot for too long, you will be highlighted for everyone to see along with a transmission saying "coward detected"
>>
Most people who play games are stupid and being a a stupid player means you'll be a stupid sniper that never contributes to to match and because usually snipers are supposed to be used by one or two guys in the team they get this feeling of entitlement which is gay as fuck

If you're a good sniper you can really help people out though but usually snipers just sit on their ass waiting.
>>
File: 8771029850812.png (235 KB, 830x710) Image search: [Google]
8771029850812.png
235 KB, 830x710
Too many FPS games emphasize small maps, no teamwork, and unlimited sniper rifles per team. There are few games where snipers and designated marksmen are useful.
>>
>>340545043
ur just mad u cant 360quikscope fag noob. kys
>>
Attracts shitters and promotes bad habits to secure kills rather than use the utility available

Also annoying in the right hands because of the high damage output in a single shot
>>
>>340545043
Easy kills, since they don't have to actually engage in combat but instead play point and click adventure

Too bad it also attracts shitters and they can't even accomplish that job
>>
>>340545043
The only counter to a sniper is another sniper.
Then the whole team is snipers.

Any game that has a hard counter other than another sniper (like a stealth class) will be endlessly bitched about on the game's official forums until that class is nerfed into complete uselessness, or the sniper class gets buffed to just ignore them through various means of either an overpowered close range weapon, stealth detectors, or whatever the fuck else.

This has been every fucking game with a "sniper" class i've played in the last 10 years.
>>
They are OK in Sim games

In any other FPS they are annoying as fuck to play against but ultimately useless, this is specially true for Project Reality, If they are on your team they make 4 one man squads and sit on their asses for the rest of the game killing like 10 guys and not capping shit, if they are on the other team they might kill you which is annoying but in the end they are just stupid as fuck

Also most snipers i've known are 13 years old kiddies who want to be edgy or some shit

T. Chopper pilot
>>
File: 1327699297822.jpg (30 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
1327699297822.jpg
30 KB, 555x644
Instant kills are a pretty difficult thing to add to a game without it being frustrating for those subject to it.

If you add an instant kill, it needs to feel like the other person really worked for it or you had some sort of counterplay that wasn't just "well don't have him looking at you."

Due to the nature of a sniper's instant kill, you can never know if they actually regularly get headshots or if they're inconsistent however lucky at that precise moment. It adds a feeling that the game is partially determined by random chance, as any idiot firing 50 shots will eventually land a headshot instantly killing a player.

Good players knowing the sniper instant kill possibility is on the field have to adjust their playstyle entirely to the idea that they can die at any time if they're not extremely careful which puts a damper on face-paced play.

Many games fuck up how a sniper should work and make them deal full damage at close range which makes engaging them a gamble yet again as you don't know if they'll get lucky with the bullet spread and kill you so you may opt to not bother unless they're completely off-guard.
>>
>>340550402
>Maps in COD are too small and claustrophobic for sniping. I don't know why they even bother putting it in the game.
Maps keep getting smaller and they keep making shotguns and snipers more and more useless unless you have a very specific setup
>>
I love snipers. They make for easy targets.
>>
I personally hate them because most modern FPS cap their team counts at 14 or 16 people per room, have random spawn points, no objectives beyond KOTH or CTF, and for the most part, maps are tight and compact, meaning that if you're anywhere with your head out, a sniper has a comically huge advantage.

In games that have 32v32 or the like, sniping is usually very important, because keeping a specific objective or location cleared, or protecting an ally, or simply catching the last man in a game that doesn't have constant respawn in the map are all very important roles to take. Not to mention it heavily punishes retards trying to shoot singular, meaningless soldiers, as they will give their positions away and get gunned down by superior numbers, while the opposition's snipers are still ready for their tactical roles.
>>
In Arma in particular the sniper role is just boring both for the guy playing the sniper and the people playing against it. For the guy playing he's going to be sitting in one spot for the entire session (could be hours), needs to do a bunch of calculations (simplified, but still quite annoying) and even if he does see something and gets his calculations right 99% chance he misses due to lag as his bullet has to travel for like a full second. For the people playing against it I mean if they don't see him it's no problem, but an Arma session is already long as fuck and if they do encounter a sniper you're adding a ton of time to that just to hunt down one guy. Compared to normal infantry vs infantry combat that's just a waste of time.

In other games they're hated because often they're just guns that one shot people and have no drawbacks.
>>
>>340550739
good thing candlejack can
>>
>>340545043
because any other class on the same team will have anywhere from twice to ten times the positive score for kills/ objectives.
>>
File: 1453854571541.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453854571541.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
I hate them because whenever someone does good with a sniper, the next game you have a bunch of retards using them as well to try and compare dicks
>>
>>340545043
It's great in BF4, surprisingly not many people use the .338 recon which has the best ROF without sacrificing velocity. It's quick enough to 2 man upper chest shot, and if you are on a roll you can clean up with head shots.
There isn't camping spots, but you do use other people to flush out ez shots. The job is to secure open ground, secure the entrance to high positions on cap points, and generally move to any cover than can offer crouch concealment when you run on offensive.
>>
>>340553031
>not playing hardcore
>>
>>340545043
People hate snipers in real life too. Ask any sniper what he expects to happen to him in case he's caught.
>>
File: Let It Burn.jpg (53 KB, 501x440) Image search: [Google]
Let It Burn.jpg
53 KB, 501x440
>>340545043

The only snipers I hate in Red Orchestra 2 are friendly ones who don't targe enemy machine gunners and squad leaders like they're supposed to.
>>
File: Allah is a nigger.png (306 KB, 445x550) Image search: [Google]
Allah is a nigger.png
306 KB, 445x550
>>340545043
They're designed for retards who can't into teamwork, all they do is kill random dudes from far away to get their sick K/D ratio higher instead of actually being useful and helping their team.

It doesn't help that the only counter to a sniper is a better sniper, it's also frustrating to get killed out of nowhere because some faggot was camping and you just happened to get in his line of sight.
>>
>>340545043

because 9 out of 10 times, snipers are played by skilless faggot who believe themselves to be gods due to their high k/d, earned solely thanks to their OP as fuck weapons and their camping. in my decade long fps videogaming experience I can hardly remember encountering a sniper with actual skill worth mentioning.

also they fucking ruin games because I don't consider a match one where I have 20 snipers out of 32 team members on each side

#allsnipersarefaggots
>>
File: 1465164776366.jpg (156 KB, 850x1092) Image search: [Google]
1465164776366.jpg
156 KB, 850x1092
Battlefield is a great example of why everyone hates snipers.
>one guy on the other team is a sniper and picks off 3 or 4 dudes on your team
>suddenly half your team gets pissed and switches to that class to counter them.
>other team notices you have half a dozen snipers so a bunch of them switch to snipers
>entire match is now filled to the brim with snipers and only 2-3 guys are actually going after the objectives.
>your team loses because you only had one guy trying to go after the objective while everyone else was trying to snipe
>>
>>340546286
>im on a videogame imageboard
>i know anything about practical clothing for tactical situations
>>
File: 1456236499797.jpg (24 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1456236499797.jpg
24 KB, 450x337
>>340545638
>It's a high skill weapon
>>
>>340550847
that pic triggers my autism
>SVU
>Charing handle is non existent
>iron sights are gone
>picatinny rail instead of Russian side rail
>no PSO-1
>made up optic that hangs off rifle for some reason
>hangs off on the wrong side of the gun
>no bipod

whoever made this should be kicked in the head
>>
>>340554470
This. At least do some counter sniping to keep friendly MGs alive
>>
>>340557613
That optic is a flip up magnifier.
>>
a good sniper in project reality or ARMA can really turn the tide of a game because they can call in locations for artillery, take out commaders and squad leaders, and ruin supply convoys, but sniper classes in run and gun games like CoD and to a lesser extent Battlefield are pretty useless and are just there for pandering.

They tried to make them useful in the newer BF games where you could use a sniper class to make spawn points for your team and laze targets for heat seeking missiles, but everyone ignores those perks and just fucking steals the apache helicopter and flies to the tallest building in the map and starts to shoot wildly at everyone
>>
>>340558259
That's equally dumb. They're just magnifying lenses, without any sort of crosshair or reticle to zero.

What kind of dumb artist forgets to add sights?
>>
>>340549324
Everything you said literally applies to every other class but they do it without a safety buffer and without one hit kill weapons
>>
>>340545710
>Almost every single FPS would be so much more enjoyable without snipers.

Fucking this.
>>
>>340545638
>It's a high skill weapon
>Best range and most damage
>high skill weapon
wew lad
>>
File: 188401982512.jpg (68 KB, 1103x349) Image search: [Google]
188401982512.jpg
68 KB, 1103x349
>>340557613
>muh iron sights
>>
Best sniper class in a game that I've played so far has been in Risk of Rain
R6S comes in at a close second, perhaps only because you can only have one of them and the game is well suited to shooting through windows and walls
>>
>all these mad anti-sniping faggots
Stay mad
>>
>>340545043
The only game I snipe in is Arma 3 to provide cover to my friends clearing towns. That's what I do, that and CAS with the A-10. It's not just point and click like some people say. There is a lot of bullet drop, lasering buildings and writing on a separate pad the distance, accounting for wind, etc.
>>
>>340560671
>Anyone can get a kill with a sniper.
It takes technical skill to coordinate with your team to take down specific targets and clear object points.
>>
File: 1455529031550.jpg (187 KB, 1461x594) Image search: [Google]
1455529031550.jpg
187 KB, 1461x594
>>340545043
>Generally act as lone wolves, don't secure objectives, don't help the team on the front lines
>Generally exist only to pick off stragglers and low hp targets, frustrating the opposing team
>Attracts retards who don't support the team's objectives and instead aim for easy kills on irrelevant targets

It's been a while since I've played an FPS but Overwatch made me rediscover my hatred for snipers both friendly and hostile.
>>
>>340561358
what technical skill?
stand behind while your teammates run like headless chickens so you can pick off the enemies that engage them
>>
>>340545043
>play insurgency
>die while capping point
>0 waves left
>cycle through people left on my team
>snipers and sharpshooters near spawn with bolt action guns and 10000x scopes
>they have 3 kills and 1 death each.

good snipers are good, but most people who play sniper don't know what they are doing.
>>
>>340561656
I'm sorry Sempai, I feel that solo que has taken it's toll on you.
>>
>>340561823
so much suffering
>>
>>340561151
It's interesting that as games get either very realistic or very unrealistic snipers get better, both more fun to play and more fun to play against. there's a plateau right in the middle where snipers suck ass, either because they're too strong or not strong enough
If the game isn't on either extreme end it's probably not worth including snipers
>>
>>340551782
What's going on he
>>
>>340545043
Because people who think they're good at aiming play them en masse instead of actually contributing my taking objectives and shit.
>>
File: 1220311199015.jpg (146 KB, 750x576) Image search: [Google]
1220311199015.jpg
146 KB, 750x576
>>
>>340562231
That's why you either have to make snipers super realistic (bullet drop, wind speeds etc) to prevent garbage cans from playing them or put them in games where they can be used in close quarters effectively
>>
>>340557460
>>340560671

It has limited rate of fire so you can't rely on accuracy through superior rate of fire and therefore you actually have to aim.

Obviously if you assume the player has 100% accuracy (or the exact same accuracy across all weapons) then the sniper cannot be considered a high skill weapon. And of course it depends on the individual game as well.
>>
File: 1251502879258.png (176 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1251502879258.png
176 KB, 600x480
Snipers are just generally the worst kind of people.
>>
File: 1363221915009.jpg (71 KB, 363x298) Image search: [Google]
1363221915009.jpg
71 KB, 363x298
>>340562632
>accuracy through superior rate of fire
>>
>>340545043
because its high reward for low risk. and in the context of the game dealing with the sniper is just annoying and its more efficient to just move on and kill other players. its not fun to play as the sniper and its not fun to play against them.
>>
File: 1457651891583.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457651891583.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
>>340545043
Because the fun in video game enemies comes from confrontation and interaction. Stealth opponents remove that from the equation. It's literally the equivalent of an application crashing as a "gameplay" element.
>>
File: 1362598802262.jpg (206 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1362598802262.jpg
206 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>340562878

Shoot so many bullets you get lucky. If you throw enough lead at a target you can miss 50 shots but then one hits them in the head and the instantly die, even if they were more consistent in their accuracy hitting you. It's the reason automatic weapons in some games can't do headshots, even though it would be realistic.
>>
>>340545043
They're either the most useless people on your team, or the game is designed as such that sniper rifles are basically railguns that easily outclass all other weapons if you just put a dot on the center of your screen with an erasable marker.
>>
Snipers are instant and unavoidable death.
Even if you spot an enemy sniper, there's literally nothing you can do against him unless you have a sniping weapon yourself.
>>
>>340545043
They're the ultimate "fun to play, unfun to play with or against" archetype. If you're a good sniper it's fun to pick unsuspecting enemies off, but fighting against a good sniper is never fun, just super annoying. Also having a sniper on your team always fucking sucks, because even good snipers just kill guys and can't do anything objective based. Worst of all though, 99% of people are fucking garbage at sniping and would be better off playing a different archetype, but they insist on being le cool sniper man.

tl;dr the sniper archetype is only fun to play if ur a good sniper: for bad snipers, people not playing sniper, and people with snipers on their team, it is the antithesis of fun
>>
What games do sniping right?
>>
>>340563902
Is there anyway to make sniper a fun archetype?
>>
>>340564008
ARMA, mostly because you actually have to know how to estimate range in order to be even remotely useful with a sniper rifle in that game.
>>
>>340560671
Don't forget it removes 90% of treats vs when you would play as normal class/character.
Since they can't harm you from long range.
>>
>>340560796
Those aren't in the picture above.
>>
>>340549324
Wow, not helping with the objective takes a lot of work
>>
>>340564029
snipers in tribes ascend are pretty fun. they cant camp because its so easy to get from point a to point b in that game, so snipers constantly have to move around or they'll get raped. you also have to have really good aim and reaction time to hit shots, since enemies move so quickly. snipers also have good backup weapons so u can engage in close quarters and help cap the objective when needed. thats the best i can think of. its a shame tribes ascend is so dead
>>
>>340545043
I don't hate snipers I hate when unskilled players use them and they seem to flock to a sniper. What I'm talking about is the guy who chills across the map and gets a lucky pick or two contributing nothing.

A great sniper player can be an absolute nightmare and can still play as a team, its far from played like a traditional sniper but just look at the AWP in CS.
>>
>>340564138
you can use binocs to spot for yourself and then set the range accordingly, its not a big deal but it definitely takes more patience than your typical cod no scope bullshit
>>
File: 1408909639634.jpg (44 KB, 424x362) Image search: [Google]
1408909639634.jpg
44 KB, 424x362
>>340545043
I don't know, I love playing sniper in battlefield especially with the marking system, it's really fun locking down an entrance or hallway or even just calling out positions of the enemy team
>>
>>340545043
>tfw you dedicated your entire game to getting meme melee kills on hordes of dumb snipers
>tfw you use ironsights on a sniper rifle as a badshotgun
i'm not alone in this am I
>>
>>340545162
>>340545563
>>340546367
>>340550739
>>340551782
>>340562191
I miss the old memes like candlejack posti
>>
OH SHIT A SNIPER
GET DO
>>
>>340564825
At least the in-game model is fine
>>
>>340565397
I like that newer Battlefield-games give you a score bonus for long range kills.
>>
I thought Doom actually has a decent sniper system. It works, but not without risk (lasersight and charge up) and is generally not encouraged in the game's rather fast and straightforward confrontations.
>>
>>340566820
Last time I candlejack posted I was told to fuck off to
>>
File: 1442376805493.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1442376805493.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>giant map
>perfect for sniping
>hiding in tall grass
>people can just lower the grass density to 0 in the settings
>grass is no longer there
>>
>>340545907
>1) Almost never directly help with objectives
If everyone crowds the objective, it's asking to get fucked by explosives, grenades. Denying reinforcements helps the objective greatly.
>2) Almost always go for max k/d, regardless of game type
The less members of the enemy team that are alive, the easier it becomes of the members of your team.
>3) Most likely to be cheats
Nope. That'll be the guy with the LMG wallhacking headshots at 900 RPM
>4) There is literally no counter for a top tier sniper, and your own skills have minimum impact on his ability to kill you
Smoke grenades are your friend. In games with thermals or no smokes, RPGs and long range explosives can be used to displace a sniper.
>5) 1HK classes are massively favoured by the underage
This isn't a problem if the kid isn't a screaming nuisance. If it is, votekick.
>6) Are most likely to never change their class to help the team
And they'll likely be just as bad regardless of the role.

Don't get me wrong. I hate bad snipers in FPS games. Largely because they give good snipers a bad rep and encourage people to grief snipers on their own team.
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.