[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>e3 2016 >Ubisoft conference >darkness >strange chanting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: makeameme.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
makeameme.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>e3 2016
>Ubisoft conference
>darkness
>strange chanting music as the lights go red
>strange dancers appear carrying frightened animals making strange whooping noises and clicking
>some vomit blood on the audience
>the music moves to people saying Girlwood in odd pitches and tones, as Aisha Tyler emerges atop a giant vagina shaped meat grinding machine
>she wears a dress of bloody meat, pig intestines wrapped about her body, two pig fetuses dangling from her neck on her chest
>the music starts to get Trappy
>Aisha Tyler sensually rubs her bloody body as people bring the animals and throw the animals into the machine, blood spattering everyone, as Aisha swings the fetuses on their umbilicals, crying out YES, YES, YESSSS
>she strips her meat dress as the clit she stands on now extends over the vagina to reveal it to be the glans of a big steel penis covered in pink graffiti
>the music grows louder as Aisha screams
>ARE YOU READY?!?!?
>the shaft opens
>FOR SOME?!?!?
>a whirring noise is heard
>VIIIIIDEOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!?!?!!!!!
>the chutney mess of sacrificed animals and bloody entrails ejaculate from the steel penis, coating the audience in the bright red slurry
>the dancers start violently seizuring as Aisha laughs evilly as the lights die the music giving way to screams and barnyard animal pain squeals howling in pitch black darkness
>the noise grows and grows and suddenly, dies
>BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 is shown in bright gold letters
>five seconds later the words WILL NOT BE SHOWN AT THIS CONFERENCE are added
>e3 2016
>Ubisoft's CEO waddles on stage amongst the carcasses to talk about Peggle 3 or something

So what are your predictions for e3?
>>
>Ubisoft Conference
>Mr Caffeine returns
>>
File: 1461990859998.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1461990859998.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>hmm what would make a good thread
>I know, I'll write an epic greentext prediction #2105 for E3! haha yeah. Nothing is better than approval from anonymouse people on the internet
>>
>>340543821
>Can you pitch me a meme?
>I've been paid to dress like this and sit here
>>
>>340544281
thanks for not bumping. You make 4chan a little better by being aware of content quality
>>
>>340544602
>content quality
What are you a faggot?
>>
>>340544602
I don't remember if I saged, so I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not.

sage
>>
why did you even waste the time to type this
go to reddit. At least there you'll get upvoted for your unfunny bullshit
>>
>>340544953
I wasn't being sarcastic. This is a terrible thread.

You get banned for saying sage now. Or putting it in all fields.
>>
File: 1459201324830.gif (73 KB, 440x409) Image search: [Google]
1459201324830.gif
73 KB, 440x409
>>340545061
>You get banned for saying sage now. Or putting it in all fields

what the fuck happened to this website
>>
>>340545345
he ded
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzBrwcrN_To
>>
wew
>>
>>340543821
Top kek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.