[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should she have fully voiced lines?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: link.jpg (53 KB, 610x331) Image search: [Google]
link.jpg
53 KB, 610x331
Should she have fully voiced lines?
>>
>she
epic
>>
>>340542039
No voiced lines but they should have unlockable skins in the game that can change hair color, tunic, master sword and bow colors and you can buy deluxe skins in the wii u shop for 2.99 each.
>>
No, give me gibberish or intonations please
I'm not kidding, full English VAs in Zelda would make the experience much lesser, at least for me.
>>
>>340542039
>she

some guys are just androgynous like me anon, are you going to call every androgynous guy a girl now? Idiot
>>
>>340542364
no your just gay
>>
>>340542364

Nah, men can't be feminine anymore without wanting to be women.

Thanks SJWs.
>>
ok
>>
>>340542495
Except I'm not you nigger. I have a girlfriend who loves me.
>>340542635
Fucking feels bad man. I constantly get harped on if I am mtf in College by those whores, I tell them to fuck off with their liberal bullshit and I'm voting for trump, always throws them off.
>>
>>340542039
depend. you want a good game or a bad one?
>>
no tits no buy
>>
>>340542039
I hope they give her somewhat visible breasts in the final game.
>>
>>340542780
shut the fuck up you an ugly doughy neckbeard with horse air
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 512x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 512x556
Nintendo should just drop the chickenshit antics and develop him into his own fully-fledged character(s?) at this point, voice and all. Maybe give him greater range in his dialogue tree options to give the illusion that the player's choices are actually making a difference in the game, but that's about it.

Ever since OoT (and arguably, even earlier starting with LA,) each console incarnation has been given their own character development, quirks, personal relationships and backstory and it's only become pregresssively prevalent in every major installment since.

Hell if you actually pay attention, you can easily lead and see how the Links differ in personality or progression. OoT Link was a shy outcast whose life was flown into full JUST mode and it fucked him up psychologically. WW Link was a spunky and humorous little fuck and also a bit dim-witted and clumsy when shit got rough. TP Link was a humble country man, a small town hero and a hard worker with deep family values.

It's so obvious that Nintendo and Aonuma want to turn Link into a fucking character (also for brand and marketing reasons) but they are just still too afraid of the potential backlash or the possibility of themselves fucking it up. That and Miyamoto being an outdated dinosaur.
>>
>>340542948
This.
>>
>>340542074
Uhhhh
>>
>>340543224
oh man you sure got him. good job dude, #GOTTEM.
>>
>she

NEVER EVER.
>>
>>340543224
Kek sure whatever you say faggot
>>
>>340544275
bitch ass keyboard warrior admitting how much are you look like a girl, fag
>>
>>340542039
Stick to the characters doing nothing but grunts and ''haaai''s like WW and TP.
>>
>>340543507
The only Link with any personality is WW Link. The rest are as bland as the average fantasy hero man.
>>
>>340543507
Miyamoto is the one pushing for story in Zelda though, he just doesn't like it in Mario because of a japanese poll that showed them that japs hated the writing in Super Paper Mario. He even says that story belongs in Zelda in that SS iwata asks.
>>
>>340544567
(you)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.