[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't believe I didn't know about this game until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Titan_Quest.jpg (67 KB, 334x478) Image search: [Google]
Titan_Quest.jpg
67 KB, 334x478
I can't believe I didn't know about this game until a few nights ago. Bought it on a whim because a buddy said it was the Ancient Greek game I've always wanted, and holy shit he was right.

Why doesn't anybody give this game the recognition it deserves? It's the best Greek mythology game I've ever played, and that's such a small subgenre that it's refreshing to find something to play.

How do you guys feel about this game?
>>
>>340539301
If you think this game is an excellent representative of Greek mythology then you should play God of War, it will be right up your pleb alley. TQ is a Diablo clone with pop-Grecian paint.
>>
>>340539301
It's boring as shit to be frank with you
>>
>I can't believe I didn't know about this game until a few nights ago.

That's because you're a 16 years old underage faggot that needs to leave this website immediately.
>>
>>340539301

Titan Quest is a fantastic game that I played to death, truly the true spiritual successor to Diablo 2.

It doesn't get recognition anymore because its fucking 10 years old. You kinda missed the hype train.
>>
It's boring as fuck and just shit in general.
I almost dropped it half-way through the first act, but decided to cheat my character to level 99 and just breeze through it, but I still dropped it, because it wasn't fun even with god mode on.
Jesus fuck, what an amazingly bland game.
>>
>>340543094

>Too much ADD to even complete the the first act
>hacks to max level and wonders why it was boring

Have fun with Candy Crush, plebeian.
>>
>>340539301
It was the shit back in the days
>>
>>340543301
Don't you get smart with me, boy.
>>
>>340539301
First act was great, but later it gets boring.
>>
>>340543394
Not true, every culture represented in the game is pretty good.
Specially the representation of the 4 act in hades.
>>
>>340541417
That's the hack'n'slash genre in general.
>>
>>340539301
It's alright. I liked Grim Dawn more.
>>
>>340543394
This. Egypt was meh and I lost all interest in the game at China.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.