[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Styx
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: u8mSokY.png (466 KB, 789x550) Image search: [Google]
u8mSokY.png
466 KB, 789x550
I didnt expect this but im pleasantly surprised. Adventures of Knife Gobbo was a great fucking game.
>>
>>340539034
i expected it to get a lot more attention, especially since thi4f sucked so much dick.

really looking forward to the sequel
>>
wait I thought the subtitle was master of shadows
>>
>>340539997
This is the sequel nigga, get hype.
>>
>>340540068
Neat, I never got around to playing it, there's a bunch of newer games on my bucket list
>>
The first game was probably the best actual stealth game in years - so much better than modern 'stealth' garbage like Dishonored and Absolution.
>>
Styx was a really cool little game. I was a little disappointed in some of the low budget compromises they had to make (repeated levels and not much enemy/situation variety), but hopefully the sequel can give us a fully developed campaign.
>>
File: styx art.jpg (198 KB, 800x860) Image search: [Google]
styx art.jpg
198 KB, 800x860
>>
I didn't like how tokens basically did nothing unless you collect every single one in a level. It was good other than that though. Refreshing compared to recent stealth games like Dishonored, where there's not much tension in getting caught since you can just obliterate the enemies with the fifty offensive options you have and then teleport halfway across the map.
>>
>>340540743
dishonored was more of a power fantasy than a stealth game
>>
Styx Shards of Darkness Trailer E3 2016 (PS4/Xbox One/PC)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvQs6oke6qc
>>
>>340541396
thx anon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.