[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No souls game will ever beat the first Dark Souls. What you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (53 KB, 256x330) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg
53 KB, 256x330
No souls game will ever beat the first Dark Souls.
What you you guys think?
>>
>>340535802
Well i think that you're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>340535802
No
Sage and report bait threads
>>
File: logo_0.png (2 MB, 1422x800) Image search: [Google]
logo_0.png
2 MB, 1422x800
When over half your game is literal dogshit tier then you have no business calling it the "best Dark Souls".

Bloodborne is the best Soulsborne game that remains consistently great throughout. No area was even a fraction as bad as Lost Izalith and no boss was a fraction as bad as Bed of Chaos.
>>
No souls game will ever beat Demons Souls.
What you you guys think?
>>
>>340535802
yeah it feels terrible when you go straight from 1 to 3

Poise
>>
>>340535861
well praise the sun and fuck you then
>>
Playing through Dark Souls 1 now and am about half way through The Depths. I'm not enjoying it as much as I enjoyed Demon's Souls, and I didn't enjoy Demon's Souls as much as I enjoyed Bloodborne. Haven't played DS2/3 yet.
>>
>>340536223
Skip DS2 and go straight DS3.
>>
>>340536641
No
>>
Dark souls is great but bloodborne shits on it
>>
No souls game will ever beat the second Dark Souls.
What you you guys think?
>>
OBJECTIVE RATING COMING THROUGH

Bloodborne > Demon's Souls = Dark Souls 3 (PvE) > Dark Souls >> Scholar of the First Sin >>>>>>> Dark Souls 2 > Dark Souls 3 (PvP)

Subjective tastes are fine, feel free to have them
>>
How can anyone say DS3 beats DS1 when DS3 just came out this year?
>>
>>340535802
Its the worst one
>>
>>340535802
DaS3 and BB is better
>>
>>340535970
>Hotdog
>>
>>340535970
>>340535802
They're both good
>>
File: darksoulsmap.png (127 KB, 803x1023) Image search: [Google]
darksoulsmap.png
127 KB, 803x1023
>>340535802
The way the world is woven together in DaS1 is why it's my favorite

>DaS2 is just a bunch of straight paths sticking out of Majula
>DaS3 is just a straight path in its entirety with the occasional detour off to the side
>>
File: darksoulsmap.png (128 KB, 803x1033) Image search: [Google]
darksoulsmap.png
128 KB, 803x1033
>>340538504
>The Great Hollow and Ash Lake are missing
I knew I was forgetting something
>>
Dark Souls 1 has the best gargoyles
>>
>>340535802
What is DaS3
What is Bloodborne
>>
>>340536223
Man, Demon's Souls is so fucking good to play through, always in my opinion. It never gets dull with and you can literally complete it with any build.
Also, I like pvp online as well if i'm lucky. Infinite grass is no problem to me, I like long and interesting fights.
>>
Reminder that dark souls level design is actually not that great.

It's fucking ass for a first time player because trial and error to find out where you're "supposed" to go isn't fun.
For an experienced player it's fine because you already know where things are and you're already good enough to clear a harder area first if you want to.
>>
Bloodborne = Old Hunters > Artorias of the Abyss > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls = Dark Souls III > Scholar > Dark Souls II

Just my opinion. After playing Dark Souls III for 300 ish hours all I wanted was to go back and play Bloodborne, and that's when I realized it was my favorite by a mile.
>>
>>340538504
Dark1's areas were shit
literally only anor lond, duke's archives, and ariamis were enjoyable

everything was disgusting to look at or annoying to play

tomb of the giants was alright only because it's gimmick was somewhat interesting, but it's still ultimately more annoying than fun
>>
>>340539339
Just to clarify I never play PvP so those rankings for me were purely PvE. Demon's Souls was definitely a ton of fun though, I only beat it for the first time yesterday, it's just that Bloodborne speaks to me more in both aesthetic and gameplay
>>
Demon's Souls made you feel really ''good'' playing through. You didn't have a sense of being rushed or extreme tension when going through levels. It just felt right, where it felt wrong in Dark Souls.
>>
>>340535802
Dark Souls is vanilla ice cream. People are always going to rave about it me but to me it gets kinda bland with nuggets of brilliance.
>>
>>340539702
I've never played Bloodborne myself but I can see how some people prefer it.
>>
>post lordvessel is hot garbage
>pvp has degenerated into literal endless backstab hornet havelmoms in the forest
dark souls was a mistake
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.