[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched Warcraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
came from /tv/
want to start the games but im kinda lost

what should i play? warcraft 3? wow?

is wow any good to newbies?

i wanna trial wow but its 30GB so im asking if its good or not
>>
>>340533153
You're too late for wow. Wow is shit. Play warcraft.
>>
Anyone streaming it?
>>
WoW
>>
Yeah its good, not as good as it used to be, but its still fun. especially if you've never played it.
>>
War3 is fine to start with, the continuity isn't too strong. Or you could just play warcraft 2.
>>
someone stream wc2
>>
>>340533153
>WC 2
>WC 3
It's too late for wow.
>>
>>340534213
This. If you came from the movie and have a legitimate interest in the lore of the universe, just stick with one of the Warcrafts. Sending someone to WoW will do them jack shit, because they're going to make a character and then when they get to Goldshire it'll be nothing but pandas riding neon dragons ERPing with ten dancing naked characters. So much pop culture shit and quirky "toys" have been shoved into the game that you'd almost be better off playing Hearthstone for a purer Warcraft experience.
>>
>>340535093
What's the best way to get WC2 working on windows 7?
>>
>>340535591
Go cry more, shit changes learn to grow up.
>>
>>340536898
pirating i guess
>>
>>340535591
>>340537063
>Guy talking about the downfall of one of the best games of all time
>ABLOOBLOOBLOO

I played 2004-2010, had amazing adventures and made friends that I still keep in touch with. Pretty much all of us have moved on from no lifing it 40+ hours a week, but we shared something pretty spectacular. It went from a game that encouraged you to explore with friends, to just sitting around in a queue and getting handed things without ever having to communicate; let alone have any kind of skill.

I remember WoW like I remember friendships that have slipped by, romantic relationships that didn't work out, and loved ones that have since passed; with a melancholy fondness: thankful for the joy and excitement, but truly sad that the experience can never be recreated.

The only constant is change, and the only way to make those changes a little more tolerable for the ones around us is to have a bit of compassion.
>>
>>340535591
>just stick with one of the Warcrafts

What's the best way to play them on a modern pc?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.