[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Devil May cry 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 256px-DMC1FrontCover.jpg (24 KB, 256x364) Image search: [Google]
256px-DMC1FrontCover.jpg
24 KB, 256x364
>beat the game
>Dante tells trish he never wants to see her again
>Then when he sees her later he gets all concerned again
>Trish then sacrifices herself for Dante
>She then somehow comes back alive crying and shit

Garbage
>>
File: Dante and Trish.jpg (294 KB, 1135x1402) Image search: [Google]
Dante and Trish.jpg
294 KB, 1135x1402
>>340532965
DMC1 is incredibly cheesy
>>
>>340532965
Could easily be explained by Trish not actually being killed by Mundus' beam and being merely incapacitated. Besides Dante left his mother's amulet and Sparda next to her, maybe it worked some sort of human / demon magic on her.
>>
Dante x Trish best ship. Whoever likes Dante x Lady should have garbage thrown on them.
>>
>I play DMC for the story
>>
>>340533316
This.

>The world has the dark knight Dante and his sidekick

Almost puked
>>
I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO FILL YOUR DARK SOUL WITH LIIIIGHT
>>
>>340533741
Yeah a lot of the line delivery in DMC1 was not good. In fact, you could probably argue that none of the games lines were good at all.
>>
>>340532965
Stop shilling your videos here, potatofuck
>>
>>340534147
Videos?
>>
>>340533531
They are a thing in DMC4 aren't they?
>>
I played this one for the first time ever this week and still really enjoyed it. Wish the camera angles weren't so annoying though, one one hand some of them are fluid and make the game feel great but a lot of them were annoying and just made me walk the wrong way randomly, which is quite in a game with a shit ton of hidden caches revealed by walljumps etc
>>
Just a reminder that the last boss in DMC1 was shit.
https://youtu.be/0jvwzkwmFn0
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.