[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LoL vs Overwatch casual battle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Real talk. Aside from factors like fun, skill ceiling, teamplay, all that jazz.

Considering only the global experience and a general point of view.

I'm having a debat with a friend about wich game is the most casual.

As an exemple I told him how he was shit at LoL while he always been decent at FPS (even when learning)

Opinions demanded

http://www.strawpoll.me/10439804
http://www.strawpoll.me/10439804
>>
>>340530110
Overwatch. You pick up and play. You don't need to learn shit because chances are you played a FPS before.

LoL. You wouldn't know what the fuck you are doing unless you actually tried to and most people don't play mobas.
>>
>>340530110
Can i choose a good game instead?
>>
>>340530110
Theyre 2 different genres, ASSFAGGOTS are not intuative

FPS are, Everyone gets the gist of Quake. Not everyone gets the gist of LoL

Lol is a super casual version of Dota. Overwatch is a pretty casual shooter, comparing them makes no sense
>>
>>340530570
It's too late anon, give your soul and vote
>>
>>340530110
Even if LoL was as casual mechanically as OW (it isn't, but let's imagine), it would still be less casual just because it has tons of heroes and items and how they combine with each other. Basically LoL meta is just harder to understand wholly
>>
>>340530606
But Overwatch is a super casual version of any FPS too in term of own skill (not teamplay). So on that aspect we got 2 casual games.

In LoL you still have tons of characters to learn, items to learn, and more techniques and combos that you can have in Overwatch.
>>
>>340530713
>Lol meta hard
Did they finally move from adc bot, support bot, mid, jungler and bruiser top?
>>
>>340530853
I didn't say it's "hard", it's harder to understand for a new player just from the number of heroes alone.
>>
>>340530853
Yeah, everyone is now a bruiser. Not even joking. And they swap lanes mid-game.
>>
>>340531604
Wait its actually simpler now?

Fuck that is hilarious, I imagine every game being a passive fest, I left when they were giving free wards to all champs
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.