[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUCH A LUST FOR SEQUEL!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOO???!??!?! Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: watch-dogs2-1200x675.jpg (311 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
watch-dogs2-1200x675.jpg
311 KB, 1200x675
SUCH A LUST FOR SEQUEL!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOO???!??!?!

Game was shitty so really, who?
>>
>sequels only happen when people ask for them
memeing retard
how many more times does it need to be said? first game was a massive success, it'd be stupid of Ubisoft NOT to make a sequel again

go back to school
>>
>>340524301
Asked around to younger people (around 18y), they all like these ubicrap titles.
>>
>340524656
>first game was a massive success
only because it got hyped to shit
everyone who bought that shit hates it
i will laugh so hard when ubisoft literally makes less than five figures if the new game
nobody will buy that shit
>>
In the first game, there is a quick time event for the first enemy you encounter. You have around 20 seconds to hit the button.

If you fail to hit the button, you still do the action. Nothing changes.

I uninstalled the game after that.
>>
>>340527528
Weird since there's nothing else like that in the game. Except like the ending.
>>
>>340525338
All 10 million people hated it? Wow.
>>
File: cHEMICALS.jpg (67 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
cHEMICALS.jpg
67 KB, 480x608
the downgrade and bugs aren't really big enough to notice unless you think frontpage /v/ is indicative of public reception. people just don't really care about that stuff, look at skyrim, it's a big game so it's bound to have glitches and stuff, but people are willing to play it despite the flaws.
>>
the game sold millions of copies and made a huge profit.

sequels will be made until they no longer sell millions of copies, and no longer turn a huge profit.

this will never change
>>
>>340524301
It was just alright. It had a lot of potential and they just threw it away.

Stealing the seamless online mechanic from souls worked out pretty well and i had some fun with it.

I don't understand this whole "the first game was bad so the second must be too" shit.

But its ubisoft so expect garbage and focus group tested jokes.
>>
All they have to do is sell preorders, not make a good game.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.