[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No seriously, why the fuck is she such a goddamn cunt to her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1343932729947.png (110 KB, 275x326) Image search: [Google]
1343932729947.png
110 KB, 275x326
No seriously, why the fuck is she such a goddamn cunt to her customers?

You'd THINK she would at least try to act like hr sister and make them feel more at home, but NOPE.

Does she even care?
Because all she ever does is sew and ignore the consumers that give her roof over her head.

Fucking bitch.
>>
>>340518101
bonding trouble with Tom Nook I think
>>
She is a shut in with a tragic past and trust issues with an inside family dilemma that bothers her and is on her mind 24/7. She will eventually tell you everything and will warm up to you after getting it off of her chest.
>>
>Hating on Sabel
End yourself, Sabel is pure.
>>
>>340518101
shes busy working you stupid asshole.
>>
>>340518101
Spotted the person playing as a girl. She only wants cute boys
>>
File: Sable Kush.png (2 MB, 928x1017) Image search: [Google]
Sable Kush.png
2 MB, 928x1017
>>340518907
Pretty sure hating faggot stoners is justified
>>
>>340518907
She's kinda a cunt dude
>>
>>340520287
No she is not she is busy and shy because she has had a tragic life with her parents dying. She had to raise both her sisters,one of them ran away to the city, took on a fancy name and pretends they do not exist.
>>
>>340520710
....And?
No excuse for her to treat her customers like fuck.
>>
>>340520847
Shes not there to entertain you, she essentially works in the back.
Imagine if some faggot burst into your office and started poking you in the face when you try to work.

Talk to Mabel if you want to shop, that is what she is there for.
>>
>>340521007
No fuck her, I hate blue hedgehogs.
They are naturally annoying and have shit people skills
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.