[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will do Umbrella Corporation better? Evil Within 2 or Resident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: hmXGG7.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1456) Image search: [Google]
hmXGG7.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1456
Who will do Umbrella Corporation better? Evil Within 2 or Resident Evil 7?
>>
>>340515738
Umbrella has been a clusterfuck in Resident Evil since Code Veronica.
>>
>>340515806
I thought Neo-Umbrella was the tipping point.
>>
>>340515738
hoping for HUNK as mc
>Umbrella facility accident
>HUNK as one of the guards there
> zombie and shit infection
> HUNK will need to get out of the facility by himself
>>
File: Umbrella-Corps.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Umbrella-Corps.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>340515998
That's already a thing. Or may become it through DLC.
>>
>>340516171
I meant something like classic RE
where you're alone in an isolated place trying to kill of zombies
>>
>>340515983
Neo Umbrella had nothing to do with Umbrella, and kind of revolved around Simmon's stupidity.

But Code Veronica was when Wesker was resurrected as Superman.
Code Veronica was when the Umbrella's three founders were expanded upon and the notion of cloning was first introduced into the series.
And that they had FIRE ANTS SPITTING FIRE always irked me.
>>
>>340516171
I threw up in my mouth a litt... a lot.
>>
>>340515738
Is Mobius even like Umbrella?
>>
>>340517628
>Mobius

Here's a piece from the concept book.

>MOBIUS is a mysterious and antagonistic group who is behind the creation of the STEM system in Krimson City. They intend to use the machine to link humanity's minds together so that they can control the world. MOBIUS is led by The Administrator, and Juli Kidman is one of their more notable agents.
>>
>>340516948

I'd prefer if Capcom rebooted the series at a conjunctory point like RECVX or RE3. Just disregard everything afterwards, and continue the umbrella conspiracy storyline. That would be the reboot part of the idea.
>>
>>340516171

I assume that arm thing is meant to act as some kind of shield but all it looks like is the soldier going "D-oh, I left the oven on!"
>>
>>340518328
I'd prefer if they just took the plot pieces they had left and moved past the insanity.

Ada's Organization has been biding their time for 20 years now, and there's enough Umbrella survivors to make their inclusion impactful even if they're not the board chairmen.
>>
>>340517937
>They intend to use the machine to link humanity's minds together so that they can control the world.
Naruto's Infinite Tsukuyomi?
>>
File: Madara_stabs_Sasuke1.png (1020 KB, 1915x1080) Image search: [Google]
Madara_stabs_Sasuke1.png
1020 KB, 1915x1080
>>340519398
AH SHIIIIIITTTT!!

Good eye, didn't realize it was samething
>>
>>340518381
It looks silly but covering your face like that is an actual CQB technique, albeit a last ditch one.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.