[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So…all I have to do to get rich on YouTube is complain about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: projared_logo4.gif (76 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
projared_logo4.gif
76 KB, 200x200
So…all I have to do to get rich on YouTube is complain about video games for 15 minutes straight, make funny faces and slightly(if at all) funny commentary?

That sounds really easy…

How's your channel coming along, anon?
>>
>>340515127
Good, even tho I do none of those 'easy steps'.
>>
You can even do it the Angry Joe way!
>>"This game...oh my god, IT IS SO BAAAAAAD!!! Like, I don't believe this! The corporations feel they can get their GREEDY LITTLE FINGERS all over this thing! DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME!!!!! EVER!!!! (5 second pause) HOW CAN THEY MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!"
>>
>>340515350
link it
>>
The way to success on Youtube is by looking presentable and having liberal opinions
>>
>>340515127

Yeah sounds pretty easy, I'm sure that's why you have less than subcribers with hundreds of videos with views ranging in the double digits.
>>
>>340515127
make kids laugh. they will give you ad money
>>
>>340515979
Won't exceed your expectation tbq.
>>
>>340516398
i wanna see it anyway
>>
>>340516617
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF6AjXksKPFFoitzcEs3fBw
>>
File: 1465262658797.png (132 KB, 314x274) Image search: [Google]
1465262658797.png
132 KB, 314x274
>>340515127
Would you do it /v/?

You'd make millions but at the cost of your self-respect, feeling dead every day even more so than before and you'll always have to deal with the soul crushing revelation that you took the easy way out like a goddamn quitter.
>>
I don't know, I've had sex before. I really want to try out intercourse with an Asian woman, why? Because Spanish women seem to be boring and I've already tried black women. The thing that interests me is their culture, what they might sound like behind closed doors, curtains of sorts. The Spanish don't interest me there, and black people I've experienced.

I think I'll just pay for it.
>>
The way to make it on Youtube is to pander to kids. Kids like memes, force some. Kids also like loud noises and "random" humor. Make a catchphrase or two and say it at least once per video. Get a brightly dyed undercut, preferably pink or cherry red. Play exclusively flavor of the month stuff. Remember to make a vlog every couple thousand subscribers or so to cry crocodile tears and spout some bullshit about how thankful you are to your fans and how grateful you are to be able to do what you love as you bathe in cash in your expensive new home.
>>
File: 1465417878954.gif (3 MB, 1272x710) Image search: [Google]
1465417878954.gif
3 MB, 1272x710
Got like 120 or so subscribers back when YTPs were new and I made some lazy Movie Maker-tier shit. Those are long and and I'm tempted to use my pre-established userbase to hopefully get a bit of a kickstart. I also have a somewhat popular Twitter so I could shill there.
I want to do LPs (with no-commentary uploads as well) and reviews but I have no capture card. Any recommendations? I don't need 1080p60 so if I'm gonna get an Elgato, it'll be the normal one assuming it can do 720p60
>>
>>340519368

I wouldn't bother with LPs now. Anyone trying to get into them nowadays waited too long. The market is too saturated and there are very clear dominating channels that suck up most potential subscribers because they collectively cover all the niches.
>>
File: pic.png (2 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
2 KB, 250x250
>>340515127
I do neither of those things.
I don't play popular games.
I am not funny.
But here is my channel regardless.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SelfishDream

I let's play obscure games that are weird or spooky, sometimes shitty as well. Here's what I just uploaded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUdyncLNSTk
>>
File: 8 out of 10.png (288 KB, 391x466) Image search: [Google]
8 out of 10.png
288 KB, 391x466
I like ProJared
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.