[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are feathered dinos such taboo in gaming? Shit looks fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Velociraptor_u4hjbq.jpg (211 KB, 1440x875) Image search: [Google]
Velociraptor_u4hjbq.jpg
211 KB, 1440x875
Why are feathered dinos such taboo in gaming? Shit looks fucking cool
>muh grimdark lizard
kill yourself
>>
Fuck off faggot
>>
lol gay
>>
>>340512328
>What is ARK: Survival Evolved?
>>
>>340512328
Stereotypes are hard to change. A lot of people grew up with dinosaurs without feathers and generic green skin, so you give them feathers or coloured skin and people find it too different and get upset. Just look at the kerfuffle around Pluto not being a planet.
>>
>>340513314
Has shitty pleb scaly dinos for dumb niggers and redneck cunts.
>>
What are some games with feathered dinos? All I can think of is Great Maccao from Monster Hunter
>>
>>340513546
Exactly this. Until the generation that grew up with Jurassic Park ends up dead, feathered dinos in media will be rare

And besides, accurate or not, I'll always prefer a sleek, scaled killing machine to a fluffy chicken with teeth
>>
>>340512328
Because it's make believe
>>
>>340514351
>sleek, scaled killing machine
I want a dinosaur that isn't feathered and doesn't look like it's just skin vacuum wrapped over a skeleton.
>>
File: baboon.jpg (52 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
baboon.jpg
52 KB, 625x417
>>340514351
There was no sleek killing machines they are just terribly drawn there even is a series of drawings that mock it

this is how baboon would look like if he was drawn as shit as dinos are aka skin over bones
>>
>>340512328
I think feathers are still hard to make believable in realtime gfx.
>>
>>340512328
Because the public(Normies) isn't ready for the truth
>>
>>340514618
Looks pretty cool.
>>
>>340514618
But you see, if we had fiction about baboons as monsters, I'd rather have them look like that then what they actually look like.
>>
>>340515495
Shit taste you underage faggot baboons are GOAT.
>>
>>340512328
>Why are feathered dinos such taboo in gaming?

Propaganda.

It's always propaganda in the very end.
>>
>>340515723
That's a Mandrill, they aren't babboons
>>
>>340515931
They fucking are nigger.
>>
>>340516486
They are entirely different genus. They look similar but they aren't
>>
>>340513314

Shit game for shit people.
>>
>>340512328
>Why are feathered dinos such taboo in gaming?
1) the feather thing isn't that old, so even if videogames did systematically ignore it it wouldn't be a "taboo", just adjusting to the idea
2) there amount of games with dinosaurs in them is a minuscule fraction of the total, so again, not a "taboo".
>>
>>340516639
I say they are baboons so they fucking are you asshole.
>>
>>340516857
You're one of those that would show up with a donkey on a horse race.
What are you, Bamse?
>>
>>340512328
They're, like, taboo in everything except science.
Even exhibitions still show them without feathers.
>>
>>340517234
Donkey is basically just smaller horse there is nothing wrong with using him in a horse race.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.