[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the new Ateliers so fucking GENERIC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Atelier-Firis-6-8-2016-15.jpg (237 KB, 1171x1000) Image search: [Google]
Atelier-Firis-6-8-2016-15.jpg
237 KB, 1171x1000
Why are the new Ateliers so fucking GENERIC?
>>
File: Wilbell_Ending.jpg (299 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Wilbell_Ending.jpg
299 KB, 1920x1080
For some reason the artists are having a hard time translating the models to 3d this time around. Ayesha used to look gorgeous.
>>
>>340511502
Because Yuugen is a fucking shitty designer
>>
File: 1410770699058.png (258 KB, 1285x1698) Image search: [Google]
1410770699058.png
258 KB, 1285x1698
>implying Firis isn't fucking adorable
>>
>>340512201
Finally I have a name to the art. Thought this shit for years. Master class genrica.
>>
>>340512402
>Thought this shit for years
They all have different designers, this is only the second game Yuugen is working on.
>>
>>340511502
They literally have nothing going for them, not the gameplay nor the story. Basically the same shit as Neptunia. Incredibly mediocre.

Heck, you could probably even find tons of Eroge with better Plot/Gameplay than these sad excuses for games.
>>
>>340512402
he only started on atelier last year though. unless you mean you hated him before that.
>>
>>340513076
t. Pcuck
>>
>>340513215
'sup Pcuck
>>
>>340511502
I want to fuck her archer sister
>>
>>340513215
Well take Ayesha for example that is usually being praised for its story. You must have a special kind of shit taste to like something like that. Especially that anticlimatic ending.
>Saved the sister
>Norio being tsundere and 'n-not like helped you because he wanted to'
>THE END
>Sol time again with that poor excuse of an alchemy which was probably copied from some trashy mobage.
>No story
>Shitty gameplay
>Corridor simulator
>Slice of life just for the sake of being there+ Done badly.
>Incredibly boring
>Shallow characters
>Bad alchemy system
These games have no redeeming quality.

I sincerely hope not many people fell for the memes and think they're somewhat decent.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.