[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you get anything from GOG during the sale, /v/? I got Grim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: muhGOGsmall.jpg (475 KB, 795x2031) Image search: [Google]
muhGOGsmall.jpg
475 KB, 795x2031
Did you get anything from GOG during the sale, /v/? I got Grim Dawn and it's fun so far.

Post your collections!
>>
Any essential gog games that arent on steam? Wondering if i should go ahead and buy them since BG1 and 2 got pulled off the store recently (thankfully got them beforehand)
>>
>>340510063
Didn't the classic Fallouts get pulled from all online stores a couple of months ago?
>>
File: capture.png (688 KB, 980x589) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
688 KB, 980x589
Bought enter the gungeon because the exp system was fucked and gave me like 13k in exp so I also got spelunky and gabriel knight.Also got a bunch of shit from my steam library through that connect thing.
>>
>>340510268
Yes but they got put back up by bethesda as updated versions with better resolution options
>>
>>340510559
how's two worlds? reviews are mixed with some praising it and some trashing it
>>
>>340510609
Two worlds is to TES:Oblivion what battleborn is to overwatch;just a poor man's version.Just play M&M dark messiah
>>
>>340509739
>Did you get anything from GOG during the sale, /v/?
Nah. I'm kind of tempted to go for Age of Decadence at this price, but at this point in time pumping that money into Copper Dreams is probably a better idea. AoD can wait.
>>
>>340509739
How did you manage to get the wood background?I only get the wood shelf like this>>340510559
>>
>>340511716
There is a script that can help you with that.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to/page1

Personally I prefer blocking scripts instead of running them, but this one made me reconsider for moment.
>>
>>340511716
install Adalia Fundamentals from here
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to/page1

gives you tons of utility stuff like forum search, review sorting etc and cosmetic things like the old library view and manual sortic
>>
got myself lba2, great game.
gonna hope for rayman 3 to come on sale for the same price.
>>
>>340512129
the entire Rayman franchise is great
>>
>>340512384
rayman forever is a bit too harsh, and i wouldnt mind emulating the ps1 version.
rayman 2 is also great, but that i can also emulate without problem.
rayman 3 is where my nostalgia is at
>>
>>340512442
I agree with you.
Origins is also worth picking up as a fun co-op sidescroller
>>
>>340512797
so i've heard, but isnt it tied down with uplay?
>>
>>340512851
I haven't played the GOG version yet, but I assume it isn't because of the no drm policy
>>
>>340512851
Nah, Origins is even sold DRM-free. Legends is tied to uplay though.
>>
>>340512882
>>340512936
pretty good, might consider it
>>
>>340509739
I got TW3 and the Hasbro Classics. And I'm thinking about buying Shovel Knight and Kerbal.
>>
System shock enhanced edition. I think it wasn't a good idea
>>
>>340513532
same here, family
>>
Bought Dungeon Keeper Gold and Master of Orion 1+2 super cheap, time to comfy
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.