[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently JUSTed my exams pretty hard lads, can anyone recommend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Alien_Isolation.jpg (63 KB, 260x300) Image search: [Google]
Alien_Isolation.jpg
63 KB, 260x300
Recently JUSTed my exams pretty hard lads, can anyone recommend me good survival games to take my mind off it? Im between until dawn and alien isolation.
>>
https://m.reddit.com/r/survivalhorror
>>
Alien isolation of course, you ev n post the pic yourself. Until Dawn is only a horror interactive movie, it is fun but not that tense in its survival aspect.
>>
>>340508891

I completed Alien about 20 minutes ago a for the first time.

It was one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played. It's gone straight in to my top 10 list.

It's not perfect. It took me 35 hours to complete, and I think it was slightly long, but it has gameplay in spades.

Great lighting too.
>>
>>340508891
> "JUSTed my exams"

i laughted hard
thank you, OP
>>
How do you know you fucked up your exams?
>>
>>340509405
You don't have a sense of how they're going when you do them?
>>
>>340508891
>JUSTed

What?
>>
>>340509503
If you studied for it I don't see how you can fuck up.

If you didn't study then its your fault.
>>
>>340509743
t.arts major
>>
>>340510140
Moron.
>>
>>340510140
Ah, so you fucked up and didn't study, good work.
>>
>>340509743
Are you still in highschool or something? How the fuck do you figure that?
>>
>>340510815
You can't fuck up an exam unless you're unprepared or stupid and lazy. Also, nice projection.
>>
>>340511094
What kind of exams do you take? They're not all just
>Hurr, memorise this
>Now regurgitate it on the page
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.