[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make games fun again? :( T_T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1465350794973.jpg (89 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1465350794973.jpg
89 KB, 500x484
How to make games fun again? :(
T_T
>>
>>340507549
You could always try duo-piloting a ship in Ring Runner with your girlfriend!
>>
>>340507652
>girlfriend
T_T
>>
>>340507549
>Play any gta
>Turn off all hud including map
>tfw you need to pay attention on street names and shit like that
>Tfw you memorized whole city
>>
My problem with games is that most of the cool ones are hefty on PCs, requiring buff PCs to actually run. As a low-to-medium-end PC user, I am sad.
>>
>>340507549
by stopping making shit thread on /v/ you cancerous cunt
>>
Wanna know the BEST videogame? Making your fucking game. Limitless options for solving a problem, xtremly creative and even producting. You would even make a living just for trying things on the best editor ever (Unity)

Really just think about it: ithas challengin difficulties, endless solutions and all, its really the best videogame
>>
>>340508742
>lol just make a video game bruh xD
>>
Start role playing, especially in multiplayer games, makes it fun for everyone else too
>>
>dumb frogposter
>:( T_T
>that stupid question

Either this a bait thread or reddit is flooding out again
>>
>>340508742
acually true
>>
>>340507549
Make a time machine and travel to when you were 12 again.
>>
>>340510054
OP already is 12, though. The image and the way he typed says it all.
>>
>>340510456
shut up kid, i'm 27.
>>
>>340510876
27 in dog years
>>
>>340510876
Then how about you actually type like a 27 year old. Where the fuck is your capitalization?
>>
>>340511258
>caring about grammar on 4chan

faggot
>>
>>340511258
go back to work, grammar autismo.
>>
>play video game
>not having as much fun/not immersed
>smoke a bowl
>suddenly fun again for the rest of the day

What would Snoop Dogg do?
>>
>>340511335
>>340511569
There was a time when people cared and shunned those who typed like children, but you obviously weren't around then.
>>>/Facebook/
>>>/Twitter/
>>>/Reddit/
>>
>>340507549
1. stop using cheats
2. look for unique games, that aren't clones of games you played million times with different skins. try princess maker 2 for starters, and maybe elona or recettear after that.
3. make sure you play with sound, muting games hurt the fun
4. play games with stories that fit your likings. like comedy? play disgaea. enjoy tragedy? play danga-whatever. spends most of your time fapping? play violated heroine. the net is your oyster.
>>
>>340507549
As you play, pay a hooker to give you a blowjob.
>>
>>340511708
>there was a time when being a grammar nazi was cool
there was never such a time, only in the grammarnazis mind.
>>
>>340512850
Well, being invaded by grammarnazis sounds a hell of a lot better than being invaded by children who can't use proper grammer. All you have to do is not type like a retard.
>>
>>340513448
there is a difference between a person who doesn't type like a retard and a person who points anytime you confuse than and then, or capitalizing 'i', or perhaps putting a proposition in the wrong place.
grammernazis do not invade, they live among us and shitpost.

speaking of which, is it 'a hell of a lot' or 'a hell lot'?
>>
>>340507549
play witcher 3.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.