[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>After the successful third chapter of Witcher Saga, with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: gwentcardgame-840x480[1].jpg (103 KB, 840x480) Image search: [Google]
gwentcardgame-840x480[1].jpg
103 KB, 840x480
>After the successful third chapter of Witcher Saga, with over 10 million copies shipped worldwide, Gwent is becoming a stand-alone game according to a new trademark and logo registered by CD Projekt. The card game included in The Witcher 3 obtained a positive outcome, so much that Polish publisher decided to create a title for it. The trademark was filled with class 9 and 41 (videogames, software, etc.) into the European Union Intellectual Property Office two days ago (June 6th), with what seems to be the official logo. Here are the two logos and trademark.
>>
spies imba
>>
It's a fun little distraction, but I could care less about it as a standalone game - spies are broken as fuck and basically win you the game no matter what
>>
>>340507312
>mfw no spies, scorch or dummies on hand
>>
I want a physical Skellige deck, the cards are beautiful.
>>
File: 1465381476116.jpg (53 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1465381476116.jpg
53 KB, 640x427
The game is broken, though.

Nilfgaard spy decks are unbeatable.
>>
>>340507745
I own physical decks and always play Monsters against my gf's Nilfgaard. I win 60% of the time.
>>
>>340507745
Northern Realms are just as good.
>>
>>340507821
Your imaginary gf must be retarded to lose to Monster deck
>>
I can see this printing CDPR money.

>>340507870
I'm just really good at Gwent, I can win with any hand. In the end it's not really about how strong your cards are but how you play your opponent.
>>
hyped
>>
>>340507236
So is this hearthstone 2.0? Or do you actually have to think here?
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 460x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 460x645
>yfw this becomes the new Hearthstone
>>
>>340509118
More like its poker 2.0, except not as classy.
The game is 99% RNG, 1% skill, but there is a huge bluffing factor.
>>
>>340509118
I think it's closer to poker.
>>
Who is this supposed to be?
>>
So this is why they shutdown the fansite that let you play it online. Money.
>>
As long as they balance and price it properly this could be alright.
>>
>>340509310
Idris Elba
>>
>>340507998
You are bad at Gwent.
>>
>>340509896
:(
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.