[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: spr_truechara_0_x20.png (4 KB, 380x580) Image search: [Google]
spr_truechara_0_x20.png
4 KB, 380x580
What was her problem?
>>
File: ;^).gif (546 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
;^).gif
546 KB, 255x255
being in a shitty game
>>
>her
it's xir, anon
>>
File: 1459898919641.jpg (309 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1459898919641.jpg
309 KB, 1462x1462
>>340506465
fucking everything
>>
>>340506465
If I was stuck in a shitty video game with bad characters and a shit plot I'd probably wanna kill everyone too
>>
>>340506607
lewd
>>
File: Screaming.png (8 KB, 587x347) Image search: [Google]
Screaming.png
8 KB, 587x347
She is just the bad one of her game. Yet some peopletumblr users love her for some reason. I think they didn't played the game.
>>
>>340506817
most of the neomillennial faggot degenerates who obsess over the goat didn't actually play the game either

in fact i might even go so far as to say that nobody who talks about undertale actually played it. the people who played it don't talk about it, and the people who talk about it didn't play it. it's all a big meme, a big cover-up, a big shadow puppet false-flag theater.
>>
>>340506465
>>340506465
>her
>million replies

easy job
>>
>>340506993
bait's only bait if you bite it
don't want it to be bait, then don't bite
people still don't understand this in two thousand and sixteen
>>
people die everyday for no good reason and you'll tell me that the hebrew torah demonstrates God's divine compassion and wisdom above all else in the propaganda that is Undertale?
>>
>>340506817
>white
>tumblr users love her
what
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.