[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this game attract so many autismals? We just had to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: MNB_NW_Packshot.jpg (42 KB, 620x325) Image search: [Google]
MNB_NW_Packshot.jpg
42 KB, 620x325
Why does this game attract so many autismals?

We just had to ban an entire regiment from our servers because of it.

What is it about this game that the aspies love so much?
>>
>>340505412
>no_fun_allowed.jpg
>>
>>340505412
Slow reloading guns, its not fast and flashy like call of duty. Most autists are burned by games where shooting is quick and takes constant focus, which they cant do. So its a natural place for them to wind up.

Out of interest what regiment got banned? And where from?
>>
48th Highlanders regiment banned from Fielze servers, permanently because their group leader guy was such a bitch about it. Threatening to sue us for banning them in a video game.
>>
>>340505803
>threatening to sue

go on...
>>
>>340505803
>>340505873

Yeah you can't just leave it at that this could be some quality autism, continue OP.
>>
>>340505689
>autists cannot focus
But that is wrong you bloody idiot. It is ADD who cannot focus.
>>
File: Screentop2.jpg (135 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Screentop2.jpg
135 KB, 640x360
>>340505873
Thats pretty much the whole story. They got told their regiment was banned, they got increasingly butthurt about it, talked shit constantly so they got permabanned, got super salty that their usual tactic of yelling and hitting that works when they want their mommy to wipe their ass for them didn't work, so they went full autism and threatened to sue and they're apparently contacting steam support about it. Not sure who they plan to sue since it's not a company just a private server group but there ya go.

Also question, why did square formation never get properly introduced? Pic related.
>>
I'll take things that never happened for $500
>>
>>340506026
Pretty sure ASD has elements of focus/concentration difficulty.
>>
>>340506053
It only works if youre dealing with actual human life, also have fun getting picked off at range because ammo.
>>
>>340506053
top kek, thought they were talking shit about it on tropical hell this morning

regiments are utter cancer, i salute you OP
>>
File: boats-crpd.jpg (61 KB, 600x265) Image search: [Google]
boats-crpd.jpg
61 KB, 600x265
i asked this last thread so ill ask again

what map is this?
>>
>>340506105
No I heard about this from a captain in the 18th. This shit is real.
>>
>>340506558
>a captain
>a regiment
>a server
Ok, bud.
>>
>>340505412
>we
Well OP, what attracted you to the game?
>>
>>340506053
You banned their whole regiment? How many members?
>check on steam
>54
Holy shit. Thats a lotta autism.
>>
>>340506674
:^)

>>340506738
Long standing server policy if people want to join little groups like that they can expect to share in it's punishments. Last time I checked I think around 7 regiments are banned, but since then most of those have disbanded.
>>
>>340505412
Why did you ban them? We're they beating you in the game? Did he hurt your fe-fees?
>>
>>340507007
Absolutely, we got too butthurt and memed on.

For reals though, just for being autismal faggots. Blocking cannons, tking, acting like autistic kids do. And the meltdown their reg leader had about it tells us all we needed to know.
>>
>>340507132
This is completely justified. Cannon blockers are less than scum.
>>
>>340507132
>all those times
>waiting for reload
>faggot jumping up and down in front of cannon
>no admins
>no votekick
>no one cares
>tk him for third time because he wont move
>get auto kicke

you did the right thing OP
>>
>>340505412
Napoleon warfare as a concept is inherently autistic.

>Muh honor
>muh gentleman's warfare
>muh aristocracy
>etc

It was also the highpoint of militaryand political power for many yuropoors and a dirty part of their history under the modern paradigm, so it attracts autists and euros naturally.

Euros are the worst in that game but Americans have their own brand of shitstickitude
>>
>>340507648
what I hate most is the americans who use scottish flags, because on their grandmas aunties husbands adopted kid's side they knew a scottish guy once at a party, so that makes them scottish, or any other EU nationality, so they join an EU server with a ping of 300 and then claim they're a different nationality because they're ashamed to be american or something

fucking grow up kids, you're not scottish if you dont live there, use an american flag

holy shit maybe i am autistic
>>
>taking a game with an oblivion tier character creator seriously
Now that's real autism.
The correct way to play NW is by going sailor or partizani and humiliating regiment fags with the butter knife. Or by building kick ass forts as a sapper. Or blasting Black Bear with the other pipers.
Only absolute neckbeards go ranker or officer every time.
>>
>>340506178
Yes, that they focus too much. They're the opposite of ADD/ADHD.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.