[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people on this board that think Fallout 4 is either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
There are people on this board that think Fallout 4 is either a good RPG/Shooter when comparing them to other games in those genres.

Why do some of us have to share this board with such shit taste?
>>
>>340502969
>Insecure Obsidrone bashing on the superior game again

Go back to your cowboys vs romans nonsense you dumb hipster
>>
>>340503037
>Butthurt Bethesda fans can't admit when they're wrong
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
Should I return to fallout 4 for the far harbor DLC? Haven't played any of the other DLCs nor have I played F4 since last year. It was that bad.
>>
>>340503413
If you can torrent it (Not sure though) then go for it. Bethesda drones will tell you its great, and while it is better than the base game it doesn't justify the price you pay for content.

Just wait for a price drop though i'd recommend not supporting Bethesda at this point, not until they redeem themselves.

I don't understand how a company can fuck up so bad, especially after the enjoyment i got out of Dishonored (Though they did only produce it).
>>
>>340503223
Fallout 4 is simply better.
>>
>>340503721
Here's your reply
I don't even like New Vegas, i think its worse than 3
>>
>>340503569
I got gifted fallout 4 from a friend and I'm on pc so I can pirate the DLCs. Already did it with the robot DLC. So I haven't played F4 since last year but I did spend some minutes in it testing my then new cpu and the robot DLC.
>>
>>340502969
it's a good sandbox
a bit like GTA; except heavier on the sandbox elements and a lot lighter on the plot
>>
>>340503819
Yeah give it a go, unless you think you could be spending your time playing something more fulfilling.
I'd recommend jumping straight into it because the ride isn't too bad. I'd give the DLC a 6/10 compared to the base game which is an easy 4/10, if not less.
>>
>>340503917
Well I do have 75 hours in F4 and completed the main quest so might as well test this one.
>>
>>340503569
>I don't understand how a company can fuck up so bad
Nepotism and Narcissism
First they started thinking they were hot shit
Then they started hiring steaming shit because they were friends
>>
>>340503037
>fo3 and fo nv are the only other games in the genre

What. The. Holy. Fucking. Shit.

How dumb can you get?
>>
>>340503037
More like
>shitposter trying to make anons mad when he probably doesn't even care a bit about the franchise he is using to make anons mad
>and succeeding

Good job, mad anon. Ignore and report next time.
>>
>>340502969
What are better games than Fallout 4 with at least the same graphic?
>>
>>340503569
>I don't understand how a company can fuck up so bad
When did they fuck up? When they got so rich off of Fallout 4 that they had to fill their cash in silos?
What makes you assume that they did anything wrong in the past 5 years? They've become one of the richest companies in the field, they have some of the most rabid fans you can find, and they get all that without having to put any of the effort other developers have to bring up into their games, because the players, both those who love the games and those who think it's "shit without mods", fix the games for them.

You can say a lot about Bethesda, lazy, fueled by hype, incompetent, straight up liars, but they certainly didn't fuck up.
>>
File: 1464841617797.jpg (94 KB, 320x300) Image search: [Google]
1464841617797.jpg
94 KB, 320x300
>>340502969
List your favorite RPGs

And no I don't mean anyone who sees this post chime in, I am only asking OP you exitable fucks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.