[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the Far Harbor DLC for Fallout 4 get v's seal of approval?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
Does the Far Harbor DLC for Fallout 4 get v's seal of approval?
>>
File: 1411905811552.jpg (70 KB, 604x414) Image search: [Google]
1411905811552.jpg
70 KB, 604x414
It's the best DLC Bethesda has made for Fallout, but that's already kind of a low hurdle.
>>
I haven't played it yet but once I'm done with this last class I'm gonna jump back in halfway through the robot dlc. I really like it, but man I wanted creating and modifying a synthetic to be there from the start and I expected it. Should have been there too there was no reason for it not to be when the main focus of the game was creating and modifying shit. God damn them if they would have spent more time making content it would have been a way better game.
>>
>>340500656
Approve, idk, but it is duely acknowledged, and that is probably the best thing you can say about it.
>>
>>340500656
It's the best Fallout DLC to date. Pretty much blows everything Obsidian has ever released out of the water.
>>
>>340500656
Unlike most of the sperglords here, I actually liked Fallout 4. Sure, its a shit sequel, but a good game in its own right. Far Harbor shits on the base game when it comes to atmosphere, story, and choice. It really was worth the hype. Plus, the drunken old fisherman follower it adds is worth the price alone.
>>
>>340500656
The sad thing about is that is so much better the base game that when its over and done with you probably wont want to go back to the commonwealth
i know i didn't
>>
Also, my only gripe with the DLC is that ALL of the lever action rifles are broken. All of them.
>>
>>340500656
Bethesda didn't fuck it up?

Really?

It wasn't lazy garbage? Christ, maybe there is hope for TES6
>>
>>340502462
Broken how what do you mean?
>>
File: perfect_drug_by_vadeg-d3j66o7.jpg (84 KB, 900x446) Image search: [Google]
perfect_drug_by_vadeg-d3j66o7.jpg
84 KB, 900x446
>>340500656
it sure as hell get my vote, /v/ fucking hates everything.

Btw here is an art typical fan of FNV.
>>
>>340502643
animations, shitty LEGENDARY skyrim buffs, everything about far harbor should have been in the base game but they piece meal "features" to make you buy the dlc.
>crossbows in skyrim
>>
>>340502238
lots of people on /v/ actually like fallout 4.
everyone just feels obligated to hate it because its a bethesda game.
>>
>>340502708
That makes me think
Why where there so many gay/lesbiens in far harbor?
>>
>>340502846
because beth wanna pander to the same demographics that glued to the same sexy content like in NV or mass effect.

If they went to witcher tier poly style, fo4 gonna get 11/10 praise for just that damn reason. Its the same as why people watch game of thrones.
>>
>>340502831
No, make no mistake Fallout 4 is pretty bad and a massive disappointment. It is pretty much unanimously shat on here for good reason. DLC has been okay so far though.
>>
Man I dunno, I finally started playing Far Harbor last weekend and it just feels like more of the same. Maybe it's just the dock that's full of shitty fetch/kill quests at uninteresting locations and the rest of the DLC is phenomenal, but it certainly didn't put its best foot forward for me.
>>
>>340502980
>People like NV and GoT for lesbians and gays

Did I read this right?
>>
>>340502643
No matter how many rounds you shoot, it always reloads 5. And, theyre all left handed, so the shell ejects right into your face
>>
>>340503123
Yeah bethesda doesn't know jack shit about guns unfortunately
>>
>>340503081
my point is, targeting demographics droll GoT is the nude scenes.
On a different side of entertainment coin, in games lesbian gay attracts your SJW/Cuck demographics since gaming world consists of SJWed games like all those 2d indie games to shitty walking simulators.
>>
Far Harbor? More like Fart Huffer
>>
>>340503081
Also lets face it anon, for some unknown reason gaming world is filled with people that flies the rainbow flag gloriously.

Its unavoidable now.
>>
>>340502846
Where were the gays and lesbians? I didnt see any. Maybe im just dumb.
>>
>>340500656
I'm pretty into it at the moment. It's just too bad it'll probably be the only full length DLC for the game, whereas NV had 4-5 that were all better then Far Harbor.
>>
>>340503541
Far Harbor is better than every NV DLC except Dead money.
>>
>>340503609
No it isn't.
>>
>>340503609
>Saying anything is better than OWB
Haha
Point at the faggot and laugh.
>>
>>340503609
HA you're a funny guy anon.
>>
>>340503492
The guy you save in the far harbors clinic is gay (he talks about his husband
In the Harbor Grand Hotel theres the skeletons of a pre war lesbien couple in a bed holding each other as well a a bottle of wine on the table next to them
There was also another lesbien but i dont remember if he was at the synth place or the Children of atoms
>>
>>340503827
Huh. I guess it was so minor that even I didnt notice it. And I go to full/pol/
>>
>>340503394
Yeah I guess if you only play western games. I saw an indie the other day called oxenfre, sounded kind of cool and had some ign must play quotes so I ALMOST bought it on the spot but thank full I looked up gameplay first. Saw 20 seconds and the artstyle and decided against it, the sjw games are so easy to spot. They all have the same distinct look.

Anyways most games I play don't have that shit. Doom wasn't so bad, same with fallout 4. Last game I actually played that was was mass effect 3. God damnit when that huge guy just starts hitting on shepherd it's so odd and misplaced.
>>
>>340500656
what kind of bizarre thread is this shit
people defending point lookout 2
>>
That puzzle was way too long
>>
>>340504163
Yeah well they did good this time
You know what they say a broken clock right ...uh somewhen or something like that
>>
>>340504209
I felt like I was struggling with the controls all the way through and it was shoehorned in for the settlement mechanics
>>
>>340504305
I refuse to believe this
what is the BEST thing you can say the dlc has to offer
>>
>>340504209
you only had to do the first 3 to advance in the story.
>>
>>340504796
Choices.
>>
>>340504796
All any DLC has to offer in 4 is shit that should have been in the game already.
>>
How exactly is it the best FO DLC

I haven't played any of NV DLC but I've played all of 3

I liked Zeta
I liked Point Lookout

Anchorage was n2b
Broken Steel sucked
>>
>>340504952
this
>>
>>340501613
This is complete bullshit you fucking shill.
>>
>>340502517
It was lazy garbage.
>>
I like the fact that Far Harbor has it's own ambient music.
>>
File: 1417810770228.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1417810770228.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>build spooky lovecraftian island
>pretty spooky atmosphere and people and new animal enemies
>swamps
>fucking island in the middle of nowhere
>massive potential for bigass mutated whale lovecraftian leviathan boss fight

>dude synths again lmao!

fucking idiots
>>
File: 1464859441997.jpg (220 KB, 600x648) Image search: [Google]
1464859441997.jpg
220 KB, 600x648
>>340505132
>I liked Zeta
>>
HATE boats
>>
Fallout 4 is trash and no DLC will save it.
>>
if koji suzuki wrote spirals, and the ring, why did spirals take such a scientific, nigh chemical turn for the worst?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.