[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
meanwhile in celadon city....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: Celadon.jpg (314 KB, 768x552) Image search: [Google]
Celadon.jpg
314 KB, 768x552
meanwhile in celadon city....
>>
>>340491878
Why are the guards so thirsty?
>>
>>340493204
You'd be thirsty too if you saw the Celadon city gym
>>
Does anyone else get the feeling that Team Rocket is behind all the gambling machines? I keep seeing Rocket grunts going downstairs.
>>
>>340493769
Nah, it's just some invite-only cosplay club.
>>
Who just leaves an eevee sitting on a table for anyone else to take
>>
>>340494035
What that guy said something about making a "game" & just give the things away m8 I think he's a little loopy
>>
"Some guy keeps pressing a poster but nothing happens. Is he psychotic?"
>Nah, he just can't find the stairs.
>>
>>340493769
Fuck you mine was better. >>340494797
>>
I want to sexually FUCK the gym leader
>>
File: 7678.png (159 KB, 313x319) Image search: [Google]
7678.png
159 KB, 313x319
I went in a building and some weird japanese dude said he created me.

I'm questioning my existence now. HELP
>>
>>340494950
How could you tell he was japanese?

anyone hear about that magikarp they have cooped up in some guys backyard back in saffron?
>>
File: Sabrina.jpg (45 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
Sabrina.jpg
45 KB, 500x600
>>340494898
>grass types
>>
>>340495590
more sabrina pls
>>
Daily reminder that HGSS was trash.
>>
>>340496485
Cool beans bro! Pop me some boner dude!
>>
>be Kantonian
>have to worry about getting poisoned by some bugs, Nidoran, plants or the polluted waters that are literally filled with X-rays from the Moon
>have to worry about thirsty guards preventing entry and exit from Saffron
>Snorlax blocking roads when the only motherfucker with a PokeFlute is Mr Fuji because having a Machoke use Wake-Up Slap is considered "unethical" let alone throwing some fucking balls at it
>the women assume you're some kind of pervert just because they glance at you while you mind your own business
>fucking Cinnabar Island in general being A TOWN BUILT ON A VOLCANIC ISLAND DUE TO ERUPT ANYTIME
Feels good to not live in that shithole, and instead be blessed with the luxury of Sinnoh.
>>
>>340496879
Kill yourself, my man!
>>
>>340493769
>>340494797
EH, WHAT DOWNSTAIRS?
>>
>>340497328
>living in Cold ass Sinnoh not being real Unovian

Could be worst, you could be a faggot from Kalos or live in boring ass Johto
>>
File: Pokemon in Jar.jpg (148 KB, 800x990) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon in Jar.jpg
148 KB, 800x990
>>340496485
>but it wasn't
>>
>>340491878
im gonna turn my evee into a Flareon!
>>
>>340491878
what pokemon is that
>>
>>340494950
What the fuck is a Japanese??
>>
>>340497868
U
NO
VA
U
NO
VA
>>
Why do I have to cut down a fucking tree to get to the gym? This is some straight up bullshit. I swear to God I'm moving to Saffron when the guard finally gets a drink.
>>
Sold my home, everything I own and stole money from my newly divorced wife to get a Porygon. It looked cooler at the prize window.
>>
>>340501031
Just sneak past the Guard into Saffron and ask someone from Silph Co. if they got an Upgrade, they'll know what you're talking about. You won't be disappointed, trust me.
Just find someone you can trade the Porygon and then trade back.
>>
>>340501024
Good luck, there's a lot of competition for the houses that have doors built in.
>>
>>340491878
>Houses with no doors
Goddamn they were lazy
>>
>>340491878
How does the old man get his food. No door to his house and a pool on the other side.
>>
Which one of you assholes keeps dumping his trash in the pond? It's full of fucking Grimers now.
>>
>>340491878
>>340491878
>this town felt so huge and alive when I was a kid
>look at it now
>there's just nothing
Hindsight is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>340501940
Well excuse me when the only ways out of the city are blocked by a fucking Relaxo and a thirsty ass nigga.
>>
Hey, did anyone else catch the beginning of that movie on TV about kids on a railroad track? Looked interesting, but I only caught the tail end. Was it good?
>>
>>340501743
They were on the other side
>>
Can't wait to ride my bike down the cycling road today!
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.