[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will you buy the next zelda on both the wii u and nx?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: zelda1.jpg (447 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zelda1.jpg
447 KB, 1920x1080
will you buy the next zelda on both the wii u and nx?
>>
>>340491774

If it's as good as Skyward Sword, yes.
>>
>>340491774
I sold my wii u last year when I was positive it would be an NX exclusive. Not really interested enough anymore to buy another nintendo console. I was fooled with the wii, and then with the wii u, it won't happen again.
>>
I don't know, is it ever coming out?
>>
Probably the NX. Like the Wii version of Twilight Princess it will probably feel more definitive.
>>
>>340491774
If it actually comes out, maybe. Depends on if the game really does exist or not.
>>
>>340491970
>>340492223
Whoa! Contrarians!
>>
>>340491970

zelda cycle.
>>
>Aonuma has emphasized on numerous occasions the development team's focus on "rethinking the conventions of Zelda",[11][12] an idea that first prompted the change in the series' gameplay style to non-linear, open-world, and objective-based gameplay in 2013's A Link Between Worlds, reminiscent of the original The Legend of Zelda.[13] In an interview with Kotaku the week of E3 2014, Aonuma said one of the ways he wanted to alter the norms of Zelda was by reforming dungeons and puzzle solving, two major gameplay elements in the series.[14]
It all depends on this.
>>
>>340492770
There's no Zelda cycle, the guy you quoted is a retard who probably like the original Zelda and Majora's Mask too.
>>
>>340491774
No, I will not be buying it at all unless Nintendo can stop being inept for one fucking second and actually make a decent console out of the NX

98% sure it won't happen though.
>>
>>340491774
I am going to emulate it.

>>340492223
TP was better on GC.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.