[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Legitimately liking Hoenn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: pkmn_rubysapphire.png (333 KB, 464x544) Image search: [Google]
pkmn_rubysapphire.png
333 KB, 464x544
>Legitimately liking Hoenn
>>
5 is the best gen. Fuck off.
>>
>>340486348
>2016
>still whining this hard about something that takes up less than 10% of the game
>never heard of these things called Repels

Emerald is one of the best Pokemon games ever.
>>
File: KBJuj.jpg (41 KB, 560x417) Image search: [Google]
KBJuj.jpg
41 KB, 560x417
Legitimately, the only people who like RSE are kids born in the 90s who played it as their first Pokemon.

Always ask someone their year of birth when they claim to like any of the three RSE titles best.
>>
>>340486348
The fact that it didn't even have a day/night system or a phone like in G/S was the sole reason why I gave no shits about getting this game as a kid. Playing at different times of the day and seeing what different Pokemon appeared and what kind of shit changed was the coolest shit ever in gen 2 and I was so pissed they didn't bring it back.

Gen 2 is and always will be GOAT.
>>
i liked it for adding depth allowing me to clock in over 300 hours but that's a moot point now
>>
>>340486858
Born in 1979
Played Pokemon ever since it first came out
Gen 3 is one of my favorite Gens, especially Emerald

Your retarded little rant has been BTFO. Good day, sir.
>>
>legitimately liking pokemon
>>
>>340486858
I was born in 1988 and my favorite Pokemon game is Emerald.
>>
File: 1413051643650.jpg (9 KB, 335x208) Image search: [Google]
1413051643650.jpg
9 KB, 335x208
>>340487836
>1979

You can tell you were born in like 98 because of how retardedly, depressingly old you tried to make yourself.

>OMG IF I MAKE A HIGH NUMBER
>THEY WILL NEVER KNOW
>>
>>340486858
I was born in 1992 and started with Red. I fucking loved RSE
>>
>>340487836
No self respecting 36 year old would both admit to still being on 4chan or that they like Pokemon, dude.
>>
>>340488870
I was also born in '92 and started with Red. I didn't like Ruby and Sapphire but Emerald was good.
>>
>>340488721
>if I laugh and call you things and poop myself that makes me right!

Keep being a salty baby.

>>340488880
I like it here, even with all the raging retards.

>No self respecting 36 year old

No self-respecting ANYONE should admit to being on 4chan or liking video games. OR, you simply don't give a flying fuck about what people think of your personal hobbies and live your life. what an amazing concept.
>>
>>340488880
>no self respecting

Do retards not understand the concept of anonymity any longer?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.