[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lol beat up Nate and his brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>Lol beat up Nate and his brother
>>
File: 1464908007636.gif (4 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1464908007636.gif
4 MB, 500x282
>that part where Nate comes in through the goddamn roof to punch her

I know it's unrealistic, but I enjoyed the shit out of it.
>>
>>340485485

How did you feel about the game overall? Honestly it had good moments but I thought it was boring as shit
>>
>>340485320
well, it's not like in japanese games, where the girl is 115 pounds and defeats at 50ft demon lord.

this chick is clearly capable of handling her own, and would more than likely beat 99.9% of /v/ in a 1on1 fisticuffs.
>>
>Tap Triangle
how is this gameplay? Slot Machines have more interesting things going on than this.
>>
>>340485627
It's a fictional character, Anon. They aren't real.
>>
>>340485627

To me it is not a gender issue as much as as a factor as we have seen Nate fight bigger, more competent enemies and win. Then the character comes along and kicks there ass like it is a Rhonda Rousey V.S Stephen Hawking fight
>>
>>340485830
it's the karate master trope. why were you ok with nate beating the shit out of people 2x his weight class but her doing that to him is unacceptable?
>>
>>340486016

Honestly you are right about that. But that does get us into a debate about unrealistic mechanics in video games. But the thing I like about Nate is he was never really a bad ass. Just mostly relied on luck/competent skills
>>
>>340485604
Overall? I thought it was a good way to send the series off. Sure, if it had never been made nothing really would've changed, but I've grown to like the characters so seeing them again was nice.

However, there weren't enough parts that were "gameplay", the rooty tooty point and shooty parts. It was like 75% exploration and boring climbing to actually 25% shooting stuff which was a shame. That part where they get to Madagascar and you're going through it in that jeep? God awful.

The puzzles were simple, but that's not anything new. And then there's the multiplayer which I only played a few games. It didn't do anything for me.
>>
>LOL triggered some faggot so badly that he had to be kicked out by Naughty Dog
>>
>>340486234

>Pushed aside Sully and Elana
>Here is Sam
>He is Nates brother
>>
>>340486302

Que?
>>
File: Capture.png (241 KB, 313x466) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
241 KB, 313x466
>>340485320
this chick packs power. anyone know how tall she is? how much she weighs?
>>
>>340486342
Haha yeah.

And introducing new gameplay elements like the rope. Nate was doing that when he was a kid, why wouldn't he be doing that stuff in the earlier games?
>>
>>340486428
he got so mad at her and his kid he got kicked out
>>
>>340485830
For me it was the fact that instead of letting you fight normally it's all one big QTE that fucks you over whether or not you do the prompts
>>
>>340486641
I bet her dick is just as big as her arm
>>
>>340486641
I have seen people say she weighs 90 pounds, I don't know if it's true
>>
>>340486342
Just reminds me it's been a while since I've seen my brother :'(
>>
>>340487008

If she is 4'7 yeah
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.