[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to start pic related, it will be my first FF game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 22
File: FF10 remastered.jpg (75 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
FF10 remastered.jpg
75 KB, 600x338
I'm about to start pic related, it will be my first FF game and like the 3rd or 4th turn based rpg I have played.

So I got several questions:

I keep reading everywhere that FF games are not related to each other, but the brown haired girl from 10's picture in the launcher looks identical to the one from 12 (the one thats holding a gun and sporting some ridiculously slutty shorts)
So i'm assuming its the same character? what gives? or is it a different one that is a reference to the one from 10?

Does the "expert sphere grid" means hard mode? And whats the difference between arranged soundtrack and original?.

Also, whats eternal calm?

And lastly, any tips/things I should know?
>>
>>340483515

>FF12 in the FFX remaster

Its FFX and FFX-2
>>
>>340483762

Im confused
>>
>>340483905

OK I know this will sound retarded as fuck but "X-2" isnt "final fantasy 12", thats ffxii. X-2 as in "Final fantasy 10, part 2", the sequel to FF10
>>
>>340483979

Ok now I feel stupid. So its the same girl.

Can you answer my other questions?
>>
>>340484078
yuna and ashe are two different characters with similar hairstyles
>>
>>340483515
This is the most subtle trolling I've seen, I'm actually really impressed.
>>
>>340484078

1- As you've read, FF games are generally not related. X and X-2 are, however (first games in the saga to be). So you can play these and still understand the whole plot. No references to other games asides from creature's names, a character named cid and a character named shinra.

2- Expert sphere grid isnt hard mode, the game has no difficulty setting. The sphere grid is how you level characters, every character has a predefined role in the party (i.e lulu is the black mage, yuna is the white mage).

Normal sphere grid starts you off in the regular path for each character, late game you can traverse other character's paths (so for example, you can make yuna become a black mage as well, but it can only be done somewhat late in the game and she probably wont be as effective as lulu)

Expert grid starts every character at the center of the grid, so you can choose the roles you like manually (i.e yuna can be a black mage from the start and lulu can be a white mage)

Its your first time, so go with normal.

3- Arranged and original soundtracks are pretty self explanatory. This is a 2001 game, music in games was done digitally back then. The arranged soundtrack means you'll get live orchestral versions of most songs. Original means the digitalized music (which desu is quite good and sounds just like an orchestra on most songs).

No real difference there, if you like synthwave and stuff, go with original, if you like more depth in music go with arranged.

4- Eternal calm is a "Movie" (its just a long cutscene) set after the end of X and before the beginning of X-2, completely skippable.

>>340484239

He's not talking about ashe, he's talking about yuna. OP thought x-2 was a retarded way to write XII
>>
>>340484467

Im really not trolling i know shit about ff
>>
Expert sphere grid is a more full level up system. Play on this mode, theres more to it. Arranged Soundtrack is the remastered OST, original is the one from the PS2. I liked the nre ew one over the old one, but its up to you.
Eternal Clam is a prequel to X-2. It can be ignopred completely.
Khimari is fairly worthless and can be ignored. Summons and Overdrives are broken.

X-2 is a better game than X
>>
Tips:

>FFX-2 is generally pretty bad and its filled with missable "how the fuck was I supposed to know" moments, its also pretty girly. Dont even attempt to go for a 100% run and know that you will get the bad ending, so psych yourself for it and watch the perfect ending on yt (dont worry NOBODY gets the perfect ending in the first run)

>Kimahri is the worst character in FFX, he has no specialty in the team and doesnt even have an exclusive path in the sphere grid, meaning he is kind of a blank card. So try to use him at a minimum.

>BUT USE HIM, he has a mandatory lone boss fight late game and you'll get raped if you never use him

>rikku is also pretty useless but her ult can be a lifesaver.
>>
>>340485268
>Khimari is fairly worthless and can be ignored.

I never could fathom what his fucking purpose was.
A Blue mage that can only use Blue magic as his limit break is fucking retarded.

You really only need to level him up *Just* enough to make sure Biran and Yanke don't anally rape him.
>>
x-2 > x tho
>>
>>340485134
>>340485268
>>340485434

Soooo expert or normal? Im torn between the 2...i dont even know what the sphere grid is to begin with and it scares me because it says it cant be changed mid game.

And why are kimari and rikku useless?
>>
>>340485602
kimahri is garbage just cause his blue magic doesn't compensate enough for his general mediocrity. rikku is godlike if you use items properly with her.
>>
>>340485602
play Expert. It honestly doesnt matter, but its more open and less restrictive to use. The sphere grid is a weird thing the game does to manage level ups and what and when you learn things. Its all jargon, so dont worry about it. Kihmari is worthless because he doesnt have hos own role to play (auron is the tank, Lulu is the offensive magic user, Wakka is the status inflicting long range user). he mainly follows another character on their path on the sphere grid. Basically, He's a jack of all trades type who has another character do the same job better.

Rikku isnt worthless exactly, but she is super situational and not great for most of the game. She does low damage and can steal items to use, but can instakill specific enemy types.
>>
>>340485602

Normal my nigga. Its better for a first run.

The sphere grid is the leveling up system of the game, you fight, get level points and use them on the sphere grid.

Its literally a board filled with slots, slots have abilities and stats in them, you move your character to a slot and unlock it, gaining its bonuses, think of it as a glorified talent tree.

>why are kihmari and rikku useless

Because each character has a defined specialty in the game.

>Tidus is the fast character, he can hit agile monsters (Who would dodge most attacks by the other party members) and dodge many attacks as well

>wakka is the ranged expert, he can hit flying enemies

>auron is the muscle, raping enemies with physical force

>lulu is the black mage, using magic to kill her enemies (some enemies are only vulnerable to magic)

>yuna is the white mage/summoner, she heals the party and summons giant monsters to fight for you.

Rikku and kimahri have no specialty, they're unbalanced, rikku is a thief, she can steal shit and mix items for her ulti wfor a random effect, however getting her ulti charged takes a fuckload of time so its generally not worth it.

Kihmari can absorb enemies' abilities and use them himself...as his ultimate (which also takes a fuckload to charge), and the grand total of skills he can steal are like 12.

They have no stat dominance (every other character has a stat higher than the rest, I-e auron has the highest strength, wakka has the highest accuraccy, kihmari and rikku have none)
>>
File: 20160602174923_1.jpg (512 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
20160602174923_1.jpg
512 KB, 1680x1050
>>340485434
>Rikku
>useless

Anon, come on. She's the second-best character in the game by a SMALL margin just behind Wakka. Mix, Attack Reels, and Slice & Dice are the top 3 overdrives in the game, with Attack Reels and Mix being interchanged between #1 and #2 based on the fight.

End game side content aside, she's the speediest party member by a large margin throughout the entire story and her Mix allows for some crazy attacks to blow bosses sky high. Rikku is straight God-tier from start to finish.
>>
>>340485434
>>340485559
>Ignore Kimahri
>"Oh hey guys how about a mandatory Kimahri solo fight?"

They knew.
>>
>>340483515
X, X-2 and X-2.5 are all progressive. The girl in the slutty shorts is the same girl. The X remaster contains X and X-2
XII is a totally different game

Expert sphere grid has less overall nodes but each of the designated areas contains specific nodes for building certain "classes"
It does not change game difficulty.
The arranged soundtrack cues up the music with the scenes better and crisps up the actual soundtrack

Eternal calm is a story told from the perspective of one of the playable characters daughters ten years in the future (from the end of the game)

Don't use khimarhi.
>>
>>340486134

The fact that she relies entirely on overdrives makes her bad, overdrives take a lot to charge. Her speed is worthless because her damage is super low. You got Tidus who eventually deals as much damage as Auron and is almost as fast as rikku since the beginning. I dont even think you'll face an enemy that will require you to use rikku's speed to begin with.
>>
>>340486512
> I dont even think you'll face an enemy that will require you to use rikku's speed to begin with.
Someone didn't do any of the postgame content.

>Overdrives take a lot to charge
You can start every boss fight with one.
Boss fights are literally the only fights that take any sort of effort.
The rest is choose quick attack as Tidus to win
>>
>>340486506

What do you mean by progressive?

Also, if every slot has a stat, and the expert grid has less slots, doesnt this means that with expert grids, my characters will have lower stats?
>>
>>340486673

I did and I had an enemy dodge attacks because I didnt attacked with rikku.

Name me a single enemy that can only be hit by rikku.
>>
>>340486824
damage nor speed even matter since everyone is gonna get buffed to shit when you fill the sphere grid. you use rikku to mix buffs into your party so you can defeat the dark aeons/penance/nemesis/etc
>>
>>340486705
progressive meaning that all the games are realted, X is the start, X-2 is the sequel, and X-2.5 is the third in the FFX world (the FFX series, not the FF series)

the Sphere grid choice honestly isnt that big of an issue. I played Expert my first time through and it wasnt overwhelming in the slightest. I say play expert because it has the most options available and its the least restrictive of the 2
>>
>>340483515

As people already clarified: x-2 is the sequel to x (think of it as x.5), ff xii is a different game in a new setting.

The girls in the launcher are the same character. Also the blonde girl from x-2 is a party member in X as well.

X is all about several party members with specific roles, you can change them midfight (i swear more turn based rpgs should let you do this) to spice up the tactics.

X-2 only has 3 party members in the entire game and it has the typical "job system" from many RPGs. You can change jobs mid fight too.

X-2 is generally seen as a bad game though. The story is pretty bad (and minimal), map is literally the same aa the one from x except for 2 areas (one of which is literally just a downward spiral) and like some user said: its extremely girly. The music is terrible too and its FRUSTRATING AS FUCK because you lock yourself out of the perfect ending BY TALKING TO 3 COMPLETELY RANDOM AND UNIMPORTANT NPCs AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME.

If youre really going to play x-2, Play the last mission version
>>
>>340485434

The mandatory boss fight scales to Kimahri, actually. I literally never use him and get through just fine.
>>
>>340487632

Bullshit i also literally never used him outside of khilika and I got raped in that fight

>he had like 700 hp and the guys were dealing 500 per hit
>>
>>340487735

Anon, you are bad at video games.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Biran_Ronso_(boss)

Biran and Yenke's HP, Strength, Magic and Agility stat depend on Kimahri's stats.

HP
Kimahri's STR x STR x STR = Value 1
Kimahri's MAG x MAG x MAG = Value 2
(Value 1 + Value 2) / 2 x 16 / 15 = Value 3
(Value 3 / 32 + 30) x 586 / 730 = HP Value
STR/MAG
Kimahri's HP - 644 / 200 = STR/MAG Value
Biran's HP is then determined as HP Value x 8.

His Strength is determined by (0 = 11, 1 = 12, 2 = 13, 3 = 15, 4 = 17, 5 = 19, 6 = 21, 7 = 22, 8 = 23, 9 = 24, 10 = 25, 11+ = 27).

His Magic is half of Yenke's and his Agility is Kimahri's Agility -4.
>>
>>340483515

Quick tip op if a character gets petrified HEAL THE PETRIFICATION ASAP. If they get hit while petrified they'll dissapear from the battle until it ends and they wont be replaced. Meaning you'll have to fight with 2 party members
>>
>>340488106
another tip is to get equipment with first attack when you go to omega ruins to capture monsters. it's a bitch to get turn1 fucked by great marlboros
>>
>>340488213

Omega ruins is literally optional end game area though
>>
I went with expert grid and arranged soundtrack

One more question...dialogue seems t be completely out of sync from the characters lips. Is it related to the fact that its a 30 fps port running at 60fps or was it always ass?
>>
>>340489038
it's mostly due to the lips going according to japanese dub over english. it was the first final fantasy with voice acting, so it's kinda shitty
>>
>>340489038
english dialogue over Japanese voices. This wont change, so get used to it
>>
>>340489038

Its actually hard locked at 30 fps, so its not that.

It was always ass, just that 15 years ago when it released, you wouldn't notice it a lot.

FFX was the first squaresoft game to feature voices and it was literally one of the first games if not the FIRST game to use mouth movement for in-game dialogue.

Add to that the fact that the game was originally written in japanese and so the lip sync was synced to that language, not english
>>
>>340489479

>One of the first if not the first games to use mouth movement for in game dialogue

There were several games with mouth movement years before FFX anon, broken sword, grim fandango and crash bandicoot warped come to mind.
>>
>>340489671

Broken sword graphic's were handdrawn, it was basically an interactive cartoon.

Grimfandango only had lips movements and they were just a moving texture ina character's "mouth". Ffx characters have actual mouths with a cavity and tongue inside.

And cbw only had mouth novement on pre renderef cutscenes
>>
>>340485268
>>340485559
Khimari is a beast late game though. I mean, obviously Wakka beats the fuck out of everyone else, but Khimari is #2 in terms of straight damage potential in overdrive.
>>
>>340483515
Delete this
>>
>>340491086

No he's not.

If you dont get the legendary gear, all of the attack characters will be dealing 9999 damage per hit...except kimahri.

If you get it...well you're still going to 1 shot everyone regardless of character, so why would I waste moste of the game using kimahri to get him to that point when every other character can outperform him?
>>
>>340486512
>her damage is super low

Her damage is the same as everyone elses at 255 strength.
>>
>>340492548

Yeah when you max her of course, by that logic every character is the same

Her default path has her dealing low damage.
>>
>>340492643
She's more of a utility character in the early game. Mixes like Mighty G and Trio of 9999 make her pretty invaluable if you know how to use her.
>>
>>340492643
You also get full control of her later in the game. So she's a good 100, or so, spheres behind the other characters.
Once you get a weapon with alchemy she becomes a great support character though.
>>
File: cancer.jpg (1 MB, 1888x2128) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
1 MB, 1888x2128
>>340483515

Expert sphere grid is worse than the other one.

The HD remaster is worse than the original game so emulate it if you actually want a good experience.
>>
>>340493365

>Implying yuna being a total qt up to 11 makes the remaster worse than the original
>>
Well, FF10 is a prequel to 7
>>
File: 1463080091507.jpg (1001 KB, 1914x2144) Image search: [Google]
1463080091507.jpg
1001 KB, 1914x2144
>>340494005
Every character looks objectively worse in cutscenes, the lighting in most cutscenes is butchered, FMVs are cropped, and the new textures look terrible most of the time and inconsistent all of the time. Plus they added bloom and loads of saturation and contrast.

It's literally the worst remaster.
>>
>>340494313
The faces all look more feminine. It looks awful on Tidus, but great on Yuna.
>>
File: yuna.webm (846 KB, 1292x732) Image search: [Google]
yuna.webm
846 KB, 1292x732
>>340494661
In motion Yuna looks like a creepy doll in the remaster, that goes for all of the characters. They don't have near the amount of facial expressiveness.

If you haven't looked at the remaster and have played the original you wouldn't know so you'll just have to trust me if you aren't going to do research.

But it's bad, really bad.
>>
>>340494313

The only thing that looks bad is that tidus appears to be wearing eyeliner now.

Skins are much cleaner now, it looks great on yuna and lulu. I completely disagree with your opinion.

>>340494864

The scene where yuna leans her head on tidus' hands looks godly, her facial expressions are great, what the hell are you on?

You're literally the definition of /v/, hating on things just because
>>
>>340494864
Eh, I can deal with stuff like that, I'd rather play it on a console than an emulator anyways.

I enjoyed Silent Hill HD Collection enough to beat both games multiple times, I played both when they launched on PS2, as well
>>
>>340493365

She looks much better on the lower pic.

Also, imagine how great would a cel shaded mod look for this
>>
File: lulus.jpg (2 MB, 3724x3060) Image search: [Google]
lulus.jpg
2 MB, 3724x3060
>>340495091
It's not an opinion, the characters are objectively less realistic and expressive because the remaster removed the majority of the facial expressions. They do not look better unless you're simply being ignorant.

Compare videos of PS2 vs Remaster and you'll clearly see that. Or better yet play the games, because you haven't.

>>340495139
Get the PS2 version then. It's actually better.
>>
File: X2nhie0.jpg (271 KB, 1476x2000) Image search: [Google]
X2nhie0.jpg
271 KB, 1476x2000
>>340495390
Her eyes have no soul in the remaster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxeZC_Q4hmU
>>
File: 1424589868126.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1424589868126.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>340495390
>She looks much better on the lower pic.
>>
>>340495553
jesus christ what the fuck is that wakka face on the right? who the fuck ok'd these facial changes?
>>
>>340495840
Too Kingdom Hearts looking
>>
>>340495553

It IS an opinion, because of the simple fact that I like the remake looks more so than the originals.

The facial expressions weren't removed, they were made more realistic. In he first pic, Yuna's smile looks way more realistic in the remaster, the remaster has her lips curve upward in an extremely high angle

That pic about wakka isnt even a facial expression, that was literally his default face on PS2, with the extremely slanted eyes and permanent "I was eating ass and the girl farted on my face" look
>>
File: you_are_wrong.png (234 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
you_are_wrong.png
234 KB, 500x400
>>340485434
>Rikku is also pretty useless
she is the best character in the game, she can be used to give slow fuckers turns faster like Yuna and has an AoE heal that heals 1.5k and heals aliments
>>
>>340495553
>Wakka
I seriously hated this stupid fucker. Everything from his retarded ascent to that stupid hair and even him shaking up with his dead brothers girl. What a faggot.
>>
File: water scattering.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
water scattering.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>340495390
Whoever got paid to make this shitty remaster was probably laughing so hard about it.

>>340496081
You're being ignorant then. They remade the characters from scratch and objectively the did a worse job with it because there are less expressions with worse character models.

>That pic about wakka isnt even a facial expression, that was literally his default face on PS2
Haven't even played the PS2 version apparently.
>>
The graphics are shit cause it was outsourced.
>>
File: crack cocaine.jpg (25 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
crack cocaine.jpg
25 KB, 500x216
>>
>>340496343
Wakka is doing that face that the rabbit did in that love hotel commercial from some gook land, you know the one
>>
Better dead than Al-Bhed.
>>
>>340493365
>>340494313
>>340494864
>>340495553
>>340495840
>>340496421
It looks like the only thing that got an actual upgrade was everything except for the actual characters and their faces.
>>
>>340496343
They going to fuck?
>>
File: edgy potato.jpg (496 KB, 1516x2212) Image search: [Google]
edgy potato.jpg
496 KB, 1516x2212
>>340496461
The new sky textures mostly suck and the majority of new textures have contrast levels set way too high. The lighting is fucked up in lots of cutscenes too.
>>
File: 1469441306052.png (530 KB, 727x642) Image search: [Google]
1469441306052.png
530 KB, 727x642
>>340496461
>>
>>340496343
>>340496421

Wakka's face, as I've said, didnt lost expressions. It was given a more realistic one, than that shit eating smile with slanty eyes he had in the ps2 version. he had that face stuck ALL GAME, even during "angry" parts. Hell he was shitting on rikku for being al bhed with that permanent smile still on. The remaster actually gives him a real angry expression when he is supposed to be angry.
>>
>>340483515
>And lastly, any tips/things I should know?

Just don't get in a habit of skipping battles. There are so many fucking difficulty spikes in 10 and they push new players shit in. Especially if you're new to the series.
>>
>>340497008
The real key to not getting fucked is to make sure you use all your party members instead of sticking with 3, makes it alot easier on bossfights
>>
>>340486512
Except Tidus strength goes downhill from the middle to the end of the game while Auron remains straight up beast alongside Wakka.
>>
File: slanty eyed.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
slanty eyed.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>340496898
>didnt lost expressions
>didn't lost
Yes it did. He literally always has the same face now when the original character had a multitude of expressions, mostly very subtle ones you can only see in motion.

You haven't played the game so I'll stop replying to you. I suggest you stop shitposting.
>>
>>340495881
>he likes Yuna with thin white girl lips
>>
>>340497119
Yeah that too.
>>
>>340497195

>Taking screenshots between transitions to say that ps2 characters were more expressive.

PS2 characters could barely move their mouths and you're saying they were more expressiv
>>
>>340496023
What's wrong with right Wakka? Bottom left Wakka looks like a fucking joke. The colors are terrible too. Everything's so desaturated.
>>
File: 1298395649792.png (7 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1298395649792.png
7 KB, 210x230
>>340487735
Just spam his absorb move and you'll never lose
>>
>>340497496
>>340497656
cancer shitposting
>>
>>340497656

Literally nothing, he's just hating because he believes weird facial stretches are "expressions"
>>
File: better dead.jpg (41 KB, 306x352) Image search: [Google]
better dead.jpg
41 KB, 306x352
>>340497817
>he believes weird facial stretches are "expressions"
This damage control is too good.
>>
>>340498909

Not even that guy but how come the redhead dude actually does have the same expression on all the "originalversion" pics?
>>
Quick question somebody!

I casted reflect on an enemy, if Lulu uses a fira on him will it come back and hit me?
>>
>>340499454
Yes. Unless you have reflect on yourself too in which it would bounce back AND NOT reflect again.
>>
>>340499454
>>340499650
Actually I take that back. Things only reflect one time. So to bypass reflects just use fira on yourself with reflect on.
>>
>>340491086
Damagewise Wakka > Tidus > Anima overdrive > The rest of the bunch

But overall most broken is Rikku.
>>
>>340499773
I practically required tactic on at least one boss if I remember correctly.

Also put reflect on all your characters then cast a spell that hits all on them, like ultima, it'll reflect back three times.
Don't do this.
>>
>>340501456
Yeah it is and you gotta know cause you need them heals. For Seymour Natus I think.
>>
I just realized FFX logo would make for a very nice tattoo

>inb4 tattoo haters
>>
>>340502129
Yeah it really would
>>
File: model comparison.jpg (82 KB, 449x340) Image search: [Google]
model comparison.jpg
82 KB, 449x340
Every thread that same retard does this
>>
File: 359870_20160608000202_1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
359870_20160608000202_1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>implying there aren't facial expressions
>>
>>340502129
>>340502247

Black and white looks really aesthetic too
>>
>>340502506
The problem is that they're worse.
>>
File: 359870_20160608000043_1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
359870_20160608000043_1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>340502506
I don't deny that.
I just find it somewhat autistic how that one guy posts those comparisons every thread and talks about no emotions and all that.
There are problems to be sure, but I would like to be allowed to have the opinion that overall the Remaster was okay without being called retarded, or worse yet, implied to not have played the original game. I have. And the Remaster could've done a lot better on the animations, and I hope that with XII Square isn't having a Chinese company do their Remaster this time around
>>
>>340502532
If you had some bulk it would look nice as fuck wrapped up a part of your arm. I'm not big on tats tho
>>
>>340502860
Meant to reply to >>340502669
>>
>>340502129
Sure, if you don't like vaginas.
>>
>>340502129

The only off putting thing is her face desu.

Also, can tattoo ink match that color scheme?
>>
>>340503101

Yeah just avoid the yellow
>>
>>340502860
But you're literally retarded for stating that.

But keep posting images so I can save them for future shitposting material.
>>
File: 359870_20160608020720_1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
359870_20160608020720_1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>340503379
I'm sorry anon, but I like the new music and the higher detail in the environments and character models. I can deal with it as an overall work, despite the FMV cropping and facial animations.
>>
>>340503638
I'm with you on that. After playing the HD edition I can't go back to the original music, feels slow. Can't decide which version of Seymour omis I like better though.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.