[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Live as a monsterous vampire abomination in hiding minding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Tw3_journal_dettlaff.png (444 KB, 654x727) Image search: [Google]
Tw3_journal_dettlaff.png
444 KB, 654x727

>Live as a monsterous vampire abomination in hiding minding my own business
>Every day is lonely suffering as I carefully avoid excessive contact with humans
>Decide to risk it and go to town to sell a damn silver candle stick for some crowns to live on
>Some wench at the market notices me bartering and starts to stalk me
>Try to scare her in an alley to get her to fuck off
>Turns out she doesn't mind vampires
>End up going on a few dates with her and fall in love
>Finally with someone that truly accepts you for who you are
>Live together happily for a few years
>Turns out the wench was just messing with you the entire time and she leaves without a goodbye
>Don't realize this until years later when she pretends to be kidnapped the entire time and forces you to kill innocents under an alias to save her
>Turns out she even lied about her name and background
>Tell her you're going to fuck shit up if she doesn't come and talk things out with you
>Refuses to show up so you make good on your promise and start to fuck things up for her city
>Finally shows up with a Witcher and another vampire not as promised
>End up getting killed by a mutant and sucked dry by the vampire who's life you saved
>All this just because some whore lied to you and you made the mistake of caring for her
>She lives happily ever after with her bitch sister and the Witcher gets a medal for slaughtering you when you did nothing but keep your word

Detlaff truly actually really literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>340481947
Don't hate the player hate the game. Women......
>>
>>340481947
>attacked the city with his vampire friends just because Syanna lied to him
>nothing wrong
GTFO. Also, Syanna wasnt messing around with him when they were in a relationshp nigger, Detlaff was just too clingy.
>>
File: 1448466708879.jpg (16 KB, 296x400) Image search: [Google]
1448466708879.jpg
16 KB, 296x400
>He killed Dettlaff

Truly the mark of a cuck to fuck over Regis like that
>>
>>340482594
Except she literally tells Geralt that she just saw him as a tool and a play thing. Also he wouldn't have torn up the city if Syanna simply went to him. All he did was make good on a threat, and it was their fault for thinking a high-vampire wouldn't have the balls to do it after being made a fool of.
>>
Is there a way to kill Detlaff and Syanna? and the dutches
>>
The best ending is letting Syanna get killed and then putting Detlaff down.

She was responsible for him killing and he went overboard attacking the city.

Sorry Regis but your friend was too far gone.
>>
File: batemanlaugh.jpg (28 KB, 150x190) Image search: [Google]
batemanlaugh.jpg
28 KB, 150x190
>>340481947
>She lives happily ever after with her bitch sister and the Witcher gets a medal for slaughtering you when you did nothing but keep your word

>Not getting both of those bitches killed

Nice job getting a shitty ending, nerd.
>>
>>340481947
>not letting him kill syanna and then sparing him

if you do not get this ending, your mom is probably getting fucked by tyrone
>>
>>340482813
>Except she literally tells Geralt that she just saw him as a tool
Yeah, after the fact. She also literally tells geralt that they did have a romance once upon a time but, Detlaff was too emotional.
>Also he wouldn't have torn up the city if Syanna simply went to him.
Not true, he attacks the city no matter what happens first.
>All he did was make good on a threat
Yeah, a threath to fuck shit up and murder innocents. This mean he did do something so Detlaff is no dindu.
>and it was their fault for thinking a high-vampire wouldn't have the balls to do it
I dont think anybody here doubted that shit would go down at all. Nobody was calling anybodies bluff here.
You saying Detlaff dindu nuffin because he made good on his promise is like me telling you Syanna dindu nuffin because she was doing what women do best, fucking over men.
>>
File: KlcKA0d.jpg (47 KB, 640x422) Image search: [Google]
KlcKA0d.jpg
47 KB, 640x422
The ending I got was going to the old ass vampire for help. I figured Syanna wasn't worth the trouble and Dethlaff had gone too far and was blinded by revenge. I mean sure he was manipulated but he doesn't have the right to murder innocent people because he got his feelings hurt.
The Duchess was in fault too for doing what she did to Syanna although Syanna herself just wanted to be edgy "okay I'll be the monster they see me as grr.." even though she had every chance to prove everyone wrong. She also manipulated someone who thought was the only being who loved him. Men have done terrible things for less.
Kind of a shame The Duchess dies in this ending too. Or is there a way to prevent it?

Point is Dethlaff brought his death on himself. He might've been forced to kill the 4 knights but no-one forced him to do jack-shit to Beauclair.
>>
>>340483186
This.

Syanna clearly was made into a piece of shit by the preconceived notion that she was born to be a piece of shit, but she's a massive piece of shit nonetheless. She was literally planning on making her ex-bf murder her sister based upon her sister not standing up for her when they were children.

Dettlaff is like what would happen if /r9k/ was given superhuman powers. I feel sorry for the clingy idiot because he was clearly mentally ill, but you don't just order a bunch of goons to go on a murder spree and then get off scot-free because you have "a good heart" or whatever.

Regis is a good guy and it sucks his life got fucked, but even Dettlaff knew Dettlaff needed to be fucked up.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.