[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to play Planescape for the first time. What am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: YFM1e.png (53 KB, 756x716) Image search: [Google]
YFM1e.png
53 KB, 756x716
I'm about to play Planescape for the first time. What am I in for, /v/?
>>
/v/ this is like your favorite game ever come on talk about it without spoilers
>>
>>340479660

Disapointment
>>
I'm gone.
>>
>>340479660
Don't trust the skull
>>
>>340479660
Fun
Adventure
Regret

Really though, this is the kind of game you want to play blind and experience for yourself. Just make sure to give your character high Wisdom and Intelligence, explore everything and talk to EVERYONE. Including your party members.
>>
>>340481026
>Just make sure to give your character high Wisdom and Intelligence

Isn't this a design flaw? Are low-int character builds viable?
>>
>>340481026
This, also put it on easy and just breeze through the combat.
>>
How was Giants: Citizen Kabuto? Speaking of that ancient fucking wiki
>>
>>340479660
A lot of reading.

Be aware that people who praise this game do so for the writing. No one likes the combat beyond "it's serviceable".

Get high int and wisdom.
>>
>>340481582
Nobody plays this game for the combat, I think it still has the highest number of words in any game ever, high WIS and INT insure you get all the dialogue you can.

You will spend the majority of this game reading.
>>
>>340481582
>Are low-int character builds viable
Most of this game is based around dialogue and interacting to people. Your stats determine what kind of options you will have in dialogue. Mental stats give more options for this, though you get a few from your physical stats too (high dex might let you strangle a dude, for instance). Starting with high Int is just my reccomendation. Wisdom, on the other hand, is the single most important stat on the game, and you will see why.

Also, keep in mind that The Nameless One gets more stat points every level, theres itens to give bonuses, and you get permanent increases from quests, so don't worry about your build too much - you will have more points than you know what do do with by the end of the game.
>>
>>340479660
You should really focus on locating your journal. It's important.

Also, the chick who voiced Naomi from Metal Gear Solid voiced a character in this, so, if that voice made your dick like diamonds, you're in for a treat.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.