[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hack of the History
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: HackOfTheHistory.jpg (39 KB, 344x241) Image search: [Google]
HackOfTheHistory.jpg
39 KB, 344x241
are you ready for the biggest hack of the history, /v/?
>>
>>340476115
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
XD Ebin memes, fellow summerfriends
>>
HACKERZ
>>
Shoo shill shoo
>>
File: bored-kid.jpg (162 KB, 1600x1283) Image search: [Google]
bored-kid.jpg
162 KB, 1600x1283
>>340476115

*Sigh* Why not a female hacker for us to control? It's always a fucking man that is tech savvy.
>>
>>340476795
Because men are more tech savy
>>
File: 1446795633449.jpg (121 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1446795633449.jpg
121 KB, 569x802
BIGGEST HACK OF THE HISTORY?!?

WHO'S THAT?

QUENTIN TARANTINO?
>>
>>340476115
>watch_dogs 2
Not
watch_dogs_2
or
watchdogs2
or
watchdogs_2
>>
So I guess we got all of the "Execute [you're favorite dev/director/writer]" jokes out of our system?
>>
>>340477169
>not WatchDogs(2)
>>
>>340476795
They shoved the last one in the fridge. No more femhaxxorz
>>
File: viral.png (65 KB, 1293x648) Image search: [Google]
viral.png
65 KB, 1293x648
>>340476115
hi ubisoft
>>
>>340478123
Some retard not knowing how spoilers work, or someone is literally paid to be here but doesn't know how spoilers work - which do you think is more likely?
>>
>>340478303
considering the post times, how long you have to wait to post something of the same content, and how long you have to wait to delete a post, along with the fact that the post calling him a marketer was deleted, i'd imagine the latter, it was a post typed up by some viral marketer as part of a campaign.

people aren't paid 10 cents a post to sit here and post all day, it's part of a marketing strategy to get people to talk about the game and if they can, sway public opinion in places where the public opinion of the product would be negative.
>>
>>340476115
I'm not into anime games.
>>
ubisoft purposely put that typo in the description, and also tagged it as anime, to make people make memes about this game. OP is a ubi shill. pay no attention. hide thread and move on.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.