[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We had one of these earlier, so why not go for another ride?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: DMC 4.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
DMC 4.gif
2 MB, 320x240
We had one of these earlier, so why not go for another ride?

What single announcement at E3 would make you jizz to death? For me, DMC5 developed by Platinum. GOTYAY.
>>
new Ape Escape
new Crash Bandicoot
>>
File: 1457499295251.jpg (88 KB, 833x833) Image search: [Google]
1457499295251.jpg
88 KB, 833x833
>>340475437
>Pic related is released and subsequently treated with secrecy
>"Lemme just say that this isn't DMC related."
I hope JYB was just hype controlling...
>>
>>340475919
never
ever
>>
>>340475919
I forgot:

a new Burnout
>>
>developed by Platinum

Shit developer.
>>
File: Armstrong rad.png (757 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
Armstrong rad.png
757 KB, 497x732
>>340475919
>Ape Escape
You're alright.
>>
Dark cloud 3
>>
>>340476010
I thought it was for that DMC4 pachinko machine
>>
>>340475437
>would make you jizz to death
>jizz to death

Middle schoolers on my board
>>
>>340476010
Does anyone have this image but underneath it are Dante and Nero drawn in those poses?
>>
>>340475437
>>340476010

Thread 340463157

GET IN HERE AND GET UPDATED. DMC5 IS HAPPENING
>>
>>340476234
I hope not. This thing doesn't deserve anything above recycled animations from the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUNf1aRDEME
>>
File: 420 believe yourself.png (244 KB, 358x570) Image search: [Google]
420 believe yourself.png
244 KB, 358x570
New 2D Metroid, trailer is nothing but gameplay with no hint of voice acting or dumb cutscenes

Viewtiful Joe 3 or Okami 2 developed by Platinum

Wonderful 101 sequel or spin-off

New snatching console Pokémon game that focuses on double battles in the veins of Colosseum and Gale of Darkness, also has a Stadium mode, compatible with X/Y, OR/AS and S/M. The game has a Safari Zone minigame that is actually secretly Pokémon Snap 2, using the gamepad as a camera.

New Xenoblade Chronicles X DLC that has a brand new continent to explore and takes place after the events of the main game and answers at the very least some, if not most of the questions left hanging after the TO BE CONTINUED ending of the base game. Either that or reveal that Monolith is working on a direct sequel of XCX (even if takes place 100 years later on another planet)

If any of these were to happen, I'd be happy, but I already know none of them will
>>
>>340475437
More info on Nier 2 but I imagine we won't hear anything on that until TGS/].
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.