[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fire emblem fans what would you guys think of a genealogy of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: kana.jpg (19 KB, 248x244) Image search: [Google]
kana.jpg
19 KB, 248x244
fire emblem fans what would you guys think of a genealogy of the holy war remake for 3ds it have the same difficulty and stuff but would have the same elements as the last two fire emblem games like marriage,(maybe grinding) and dlc support. would /v/ buy?
>>
forgot to ask, what would you guys like to see if this remake were made
>>
I'd like to see pure remakes of 4 and 5. The only changes I would want would be updated graphics (and convenience updates like better menus and touch support), and balancing fixes for the breakable units like Sigurd who made things too easy. 4 and 5 were not hard games. Maybe some optional post-game content.

Would not want them to be raped into being horseshit like Awakening and Fates.
>>
Can the 3DS honestly handle the FE4 maps taking updated visuals into account?
It would make more sense on the Wii U, but that wouldn't sell.
>>
>Modern IS/Nintendo remaking FE4
NO GOD NO
PLEASE NO
>>
>all the threads calling sigurd a cuck
no thanks
>>
>>340474898
any reason why that is an issue?
>>
File: 1453845351440.png (11 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1453845351440.png
11 KB, 480x320
Sigurd is by far the biggest Jeigan in the series.

He stops being useful halfway through the game.
>>
>>340475280
what if they buffed him in the remake
>>
>>340475658
Extra Fire Resistance, i'd bet.
>>
>>340475278
It would just be butchered to hell and back. And, assuming Treehouse translated it, it would be full of moments like "That's Dragon for I love you."
>>
>>340472685
honestly, with how treehouse is butchering every translation these days... no I would not buy anything nintendo is shitting out until they get rid of treehouse.
>>
>>340475867
>>340475917
honestly i agree with both your claims and i didn't mind the fates translation
>>
File: Chromnig.png (294 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
Chromnig.png
294 KB, 540x429
>>340472685
Yes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.