[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, is this game worth playing anymore? Should I uninstall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Guys, is this game worth playing anymore?
Should I uninstall it?

I feel like every match is the same, no matter what, and its easy to tell which side will win after the 10th minute mark.
I dont even try anymore, i just play this game to listen to music.

tldr
> give me pros and cons if i should uninstall
Plat 5 for those wondering
>>
Are you having fun?
No?
Then stop playing it you dummy. It isn't an obligation.
>>
>>340471093

it all died for me after season 4
i remember staying up late playing this
>>
>play at least 8 hours a day
>compulsed to start a game even when I'm hungry or have to go to the bathroom
>stop cleaning and taking care of myself because I can't quit this game
>uninstall the game because it is no longer fun
>addiction runs thick in my blood
>can't stand it and reinstall it
Am I in too deep, /v/?
>>
It was never worth playing ever.

There is no "anymore" for this game.

It was always garbage.
>>
>>340470968
No, play Dota 2 believe me
>>
>>340470968
>give me pros and cons if i should uninstall
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>340472089
You just need to play something else, or find something else to break the habit.
>>
>>340472285
No, just stop playing mobas in general. Shitty genre and shittier communities
>>
>>340472089

might as well just start shooting heroin. at least you'll get outside and meet interesting people in your never ending quest to find more
>>
>>340472089
Play Smash we need more men like you
>>
File: HarrowingThemedSummoner'sRift.jpg (325 KB, 1857x1027) Image search: [Google]
HarrowingThemedSummoner'sRift.jpg
325 KB, 1857x1027
>>340470968
The game's garbage and always has been, but it's been exponentially more so in the last two years or so.
It's basically an emotionless animated corpse powered by Tencent bux.

The game used to be fun to play not super seriously and it had a lot of charm, but Riot has this awful "constantly change everything" mentality that really kills the game and keeps people from enjoying it long term.

They keep pushing the "esports" shit harder and harder yet they keep casualizing the game further and further. It makes no sense. Quit while you can.
>>
>>340472089
I was in your shoes once, I'd uninstall and reinstall every few months for a year or two. The mid year mage update is what finally set me free, I really couldn't play anymore after what they did to Malzahar
>>
>riot decides to release a new champ every week instead of taking a fucking break to balance the ones they have out already
The curse of F2P, they only give a fuck about churning out new content since that's what makes them money.
>>
>>340472089
The solution is to get perma banned. Become the most toxic person on league and you will slowly start to hate the game. Once you're banned you'll hate it
>>
>>340470968
This game was fun once, then they started to push the esports scene and season 2 happen
>>
>>340470968

Just find a new game.

And plat 5? Seriously?
I can't stand to play more than 3 games in a row. You're stretching yourself thin and having way too much overexposure to this one game, no shit you're not having fun.

try ss13
>>
>>340470968
Not worth it in the current meta, unless you like tanks vs tanks : adc's are worthless edition

inb4 bronze, I'm plat in 2 regions
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.