[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bullshit moments in Video games.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Dungeon Siege Screen - 0005.jpg (171 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Dungeon Siege Screen - 0005.jpg
171 KB, 1024x768
Bullshit moments in Video games.
>>
TROUBLE WITH THE TROLLEY EH?
>>
>>340469643
A lot. It's like they are making you go to a killing squad on the otherside.
>>
>>340469791
Whoooooooooooooosh
>>
>>340469562
This reminds me of a part in A Dance With Rogues where you have to sneak across this bridge full of traps with skeleton archers on both sides and I didn't have high enough trap skill to disarm all of them.
>>
>>340470304
Pretty much the same, except with enemies who throw grenades at you.
>>
>>340469562
God, that game was boring. I found it fun only the first time I played it, just because it was the first rpg I'd played.
>>
>>340471349
It's alright, just really really repetitive. The whole game I just put my tank in the middle of a crowd and have my two healers heal me. Skill management is a nightmare.
>>
>>340471576
>>340471349
All Diablo clones are like this. I'd argue this one is at least slightly better than Diablo the first time through since all the dungeons are done by hand instead of being randomly generated.
>>
File: Cheating cunt.png (169 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Cheating cunt.png
169 KB, 640x480
>>340469562
They can shoot out of the back of their god damn gun.
>>
>>340471689
Except it's not a Diablo clone, at all. It's a CRPG, not a ARPG. It's like a Dragon Age game, not a Diablo game.
>>
>>340471797
>not a Diablo clone
>It's a CRPG
nigger did we play the same dungeon siege
>>
>>340471576
Yes, you're right.

>>340471689
Nah, at least diablo (2) has spells for each class. In DS you're in for a borefest if you choose warrior or archer. Mage was the only one that could through spells. Moreover, the main story is almost nonexistant.
>>
>>340471919
I'm playing it right now. It's really not the same style of game. You control a team and can stop time in Dungeon Siege. It's not in "real time".
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.