[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
disappointed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 20160606202513_1.jpg (334 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160606202513_1.jpg
334 KB, 1920x1080
So I have had this game for years now just sitting in my steam library. I bought it around the time Bloodborne came out and tried to play it but couldn't because of how absolutely shit the port is. Quit after 5minutes.

After years of praise these games get on here that put it on the level of the second coming, I decided to give it a go again. A couple days ago I reinstalled it, downloaded dsfix and dsmfix to get it playable. DSmfix completely disabled my mouse so I had to remove it. I'm playing it with a janky mouse and keyboard controls.

Holy shit this game is retarded easy. Why the fuck does everyone claim it's so hard? Why is every new "difficult" game called the "dark souls" of it's genre?

Seriously I am just blasting through this shit. The only boss to kill me was the moonlight butterfly. Even then it only killed me once and I destroyed it on my second try. I destroyed Taurus my first go and destroyed Havel easily. I ran into the gargoyles and killed them WITH FUCKING EASE on my first try as well. Carpa Demon? EASY. This is as far as I am right now.

I have been going into this game blind as fuck. I have no idea of the inner workers or which stats to focus on or weapon combos. Apparently I have been "fat rolling" the entire time. At least that's what some people said when I decided to stream. I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm still killing it.

So does the game ever get easy? Are you idiots just really really bad at games? I was expecting a whole lot more.
>>
>>340460770

Good for (You)
>>
File: 1456373419046.jpg (34 KB, 640x570) Image search: [Google]
1456373419046.jpg
34 KB, 640x570
where can I subscribe to your blog
>>
>>340461326
>>340461469
listen cunts I just want to know if this game is actually going to get hard or not.

It's boring easy.
>>
>>340461816
it gets easier as it goes on. i agree its overrated but you don't really need to make a thread like this.
>>
>>340461816
get the fuck of my board
>>
>>340461902
>stop making threads about video games.

Sorry, I should have made an eceleb thread instead. Or OVERWATCH ASS thread.

using up that sweet finite thread count.
>>
File: 1440723825236.png (75 KB, 983x1013) Image search: [Google]
1440723825236.png
75 KB, 983x1013
>>340462478
Nah, just shitty baity threads that stoke your own ego. I'll take 20 overwatch shitposting threads over one of yours m8
>>
don't reply to him, he is depserate fishing for you's
>>
It's simple, you've played Souls before so the next game feels familiar
>>
Anor Londo is kinda hard
Demon Ruins too
DLC is pretty hard
Final boss too
>>
>>340460770
Gee anon you really are good at video games!
>>
OK OP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.