[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finally beat Dark Souls 3 (my first souls game) >Start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1464981314418.png (159 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
1464981314418.png
159 KB, 289x289
>Finally beat Dark Souls 3 (my first souls game)
>Start NG+
>Everything dies almost instantly
>Clear 3 bosses, not a death yet

Is this how it's going to be for the rest of the play through?

I'm bored with it already.
>>
>>340460004
pretty much. theres no reason to explore as theres no new items or enemies, just running from boss to boss and killing them easy.
>>
Nope, the rest of the series is the same on ng+, the early game is ridiculously easy
>>
>>340460004
In ds2 atleast there was new enemies spawning and bosses knew some new abilities i believe.
I Don't find ng+ to be interesting tho.
>>
>>340460217
plus extra items, new item locations, and new boss souls. DS2 actually did NG+ right.
>>
This is really disappointing, I thought there would at least be new gear or something, new upgrades etc. I guess I'll try a ng caster, maybe that will be fun
>>
The purpose of NG+ is to get a second set of boss souls and find all of the +1 and +2 rings.
>>
>>340460574

Why though, if nothing is harder, what's the point?

:(
>>
>>340460882
They are in theory amped up, but you are also stronger so...
>>
>>340460004
>my first souls game
you poor bastard
>>
>>340461185

It's not like I think the games bad, NG+ just seems pointless to me, I had a ton of fun my first play through.
>>
>>340460004
Why did you start with the 3rd game in the series?
>>
>>340462689
>3rd

You mean 9th?
>>
>>340462826
the fuck are you on about
>>
>>340460169
You've never played another souls game

NG+ has always been a fucking nightmare where bosses have insane health and can put up a fight again

NG++ Bloodborne made me want to lose my fucking mind and that shit is easy.

This is a fucking joke though this whole game was put together poorly (compared to the other ones) im legitimately upset.

The lack of difficulty though is a deal breaker. I even just started a new character and breezed through that shit what a joke.
>>
>>340462826
So you're throwing in King's Field too? Those shouldn't count as they were in first person view and the Soulsborne games are third person. The combat is totally different.
>>
>caring about NG+
It's just the same shit, except enemies have more health and hit harder. Just run through the game until you get to Irithyll and PvP until the DLC comes out
>>
The NG+ scaling for Dark Souls has always been shit. It's gets progressively harder each cycle until like NG+7 or something but the cycles feel easier overall until like 3 or 4. It would better if they had bigger increases over a smaller number of cycles. Or if they had brought back something like bonfire ascetics to give players faster access to higher difficulties.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.