[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can riot bring this game back to it's former glory?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: League_of_Legends_logo.png (159 KB, 502x198) Image search: [Google]
League_of_Legends_logo.png
159 KB, 502x198
How can riot bring this game back to it's former glory?
>>
File: Oh my GOD!.gif (26 KB, 397x200) Image search: [Google]
Oh my GOD!.gif
26 KB, 397x200
>>340459510

What is that thing?

BURN IT
>>
it's bigger and better than ever
>>
>>340459510
Reversing that idiotic 6.11 Nidalee nerf would be a step in good direction
>>
>>340459890
More and more people say they are leaving/have left because the game has gone to shit.
>>
>>340460369
people leave and new people come that's the cycle of every game and lol is still the most played game in the world
>>
>>340460519
New people aren't always going to come though and they're losing players at a faster rate. When was the last time riot released their player numbers?
>>
>>340459510
>former glory
What?
>>
>>340459510
I'm done with the game, highest rank was like D3 in S3

I have a plat 5 account with some skins and almost all champs, how much could I sell this shit for and where?
>>
>glory

when it came out, HoN looked and played better. They will never remove flash and give heroes for free. It's doomed.
>>
>>340459510
they can start by learning how to balance heroes
>>
>>340459510
I still exists, it's called dota
>>
>>340460519
>new people come

KEK

>Get roflstomped by random smurfs while you level up
>Don't have access to your full arsenal of game changing masteries or runes until level 30
>Runes are fucking expensive
>100+ champions to purchase
>Prices get higher all the time
>Hextech crafting or whatever barely gets you by

Nobody new is going to play this game.
>>
>>340461229
>plat

get it to diamond and then it'll be worth a pretty penny
>>
>>340463343
like how much?
I have played 1-2 game sin the past 2 months really got no drive but i've been diamond all seasons except this one
>>
>>340461229
Dude, I still remember when I played game after to game try to get to Gold in S2 so I can get that Victorious Janna skin.
>>
>>340459510
...Former glory?
But it's exactly the same equally as boring just with more champs.
>>
Some guy on a thread from last week said he blames the community for demanding riot to add new things which led to them getting this "change for the sake of change" mindset.

Bullshit. Riot SHOULD be adding new things. That's one of the biggest problems with LoL. They literally haven't made a new map or mode (not including ARAM since that was a community made gimmick mode) since 2011. And it was Dominion which they just got rid of a few months ago. They literally had more maps to play on in the earlier half of 2011 than they do now. Change is not the same as adding new things. Riot changes things with this game all the time, but they rarely add anything other than a few items and a champion every month or two.
>>
>>340464492
I meant the later half of 2011. Dominion was released in September of 2011.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.