[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do we like this series, or is it too edgy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: hydra-boss.jpg (768 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
hydra-boss.jpg
768 KB, 1600x1200
Do we like this series, or is it too edgy?
>>
>>340458337
I liked it. Dont give a shit what you or v says but you asked so... heres your (You)
>>
There's no we.
fuck off
>>
Don't give a shit about edginess, I dislike it because the gameplay is shit.
>>
File: 1427545762260.png (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1427545762260.png
17 KB, 200x200
>>340458337
>we
>>
>>340458464
This. It's mindless fun and that's all it I wanted from it.
>>
They're all decent games except ascension. Hope the norse GOW will be good
>>
>we

but really /v/ has never cared about god of war
>>
>>340458337
Played through the first one three times in a row then pretty much dropped the series. I'm not sure how well it holds up.

The "edginess" was part of its charm in all honesty.
>>
File: PTSD inside a PTSDream.jpg (52 KB, 200x216) Image search: [Google]
PTSD inside a PTSDream.jpg
52 KB, 200x216
>playing the Remastered Edition of GoW III
>mfw Poseidon
>mfw Hercules
>mfw Kronos
>mfw Helius
There's something about the gore in the third game that gave me nightmares for weeks
>>
I didn't play ascension or the psp games but I liked 1-3
>>
>>340458337
combat sucks. The over the top edginess is kinda cute though
>>
File: huervo.jpg (670 KB, 1144x1141) Image search: [Google]
huervo.jpg
670 KB, 1144x1141
>>340458337
It's really just a casual action game. Its main attraction has always been its ridiculously amazing graphics and animations, and the fun but mindless gameplay. That's why they're not really appreciated that much these days, they're games that are not made to date very well.

Even still, I think 1 and 2 are objectively fun games, 3 is okay but it goes a bit over the top with the gore and killing animations in an effort to top the other games in that regard. And it's just ridiculous.
>>
>>340459992
this is all that needs to be said
>>
>>340458337
The games were fine, but honestly Ascension was a letdown.
>>
>>340458337
I love God of War. But anything after 3 is shit.
>>
>>340458337
Not too edgy
Not too good
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.