[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw classicfags, adventurefags and boostfags are constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>tfw classicfags, adventurefags and boostfags are constantly at each other's throats
Can't we all just get along?
>>
I like all classic, adventure and boost. What I don't like is how there's so much fucking Sonic threads since last month
>>
>>340452317
To be fair, his 25th anniversary's coming in a few weeks and we've been getting hints that Sonic Team has a new Sonic game in the works.
>>
Classicfags jump at EVERYONEs throat that doesnt agree S3K is the best game in the series

Adventure fags only care about chao gardens and are autistic

Boost fags only care about speed
>>
>>340452052
>1 to 3 consistent sonic threads every few days
>At least 10 overwatch threads everyday
Agreed about liking all three gameplay styles though. Unfortunately, only one of them never really peaked. Not saying I dislike the Adventure games, as I like them more than boost, but the gameplay never got quite the refinement it needed.
>>
>>340453519
fuck why is this true
>>
>>340452052
Amy pictures. Now.
>>
hi everyone
>>
>>340452052
I like all of them so I'll be fine with whatever style the 25 year game takes
>>
That's what happens when they make so many wildly different games over two decades trying to attract so many different people. The fanbase becomes so fragmented that every individual person has a different idea of what the franchise should be, and feel that they aren't getting what they want.
>>
>>340453519
>chao gardens and are autistic
Why is liking cute things autistic?
>>
>>340454903
Because every other alternate gameplay in sonic can actually be speedran and has gameplay. Whether it be shooting, emerald hunting, or werehog brawling and platforming. Holding glowing sticks in front of a baby and watching its stats go up and watching it automatically run itself in a race isnt gameplay and is just about the furthest thing away from sonic.
>>
>classicfags, adventurefags and boostfags are constantly at each other's throats
Why? Are they competing about which sucks the most?
>>
>>340453519
>Adventure fags only care about chao gardens
I don't fuck the chao gardens
>>
>>340455528
Youre in the minority then family
>>
>>340453519
>Combining those three things into one game wouldnt be the most amazing Sonic game

implying
>>
File: 1463187803741.png (6 KB, 160x224) Image search: [Google]
1463187803741.png
6 KB, 160x224
>>
>>340456637
I hate sonic and knuckles (actually just not a big fan of 2D sonic at all), the chao garden, and boost games dont have enough levels because of the speed they move at. I dont mind padding in a boost game but everyone else does.

It will never work anon, it is not meant to be
>>
>>340452052
>Can't we all just get along?
Nope, every faction of this fanbase claims that their shit doesn't stink

Sure, the classic era had some crap but it was consistently more good than what's going right now
>>
>>340458161
>classic fanboy at work trying to disguse his own shit

Self fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>340452052
Unless it's with underages and casuals this isn't the case. Fans typically reserve their preference on what they want for Sonic. Honestly, any Sonic is good Sonic.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.