[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it right to blame kickstarter backers for your stress and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
Is it right to blame kickstarter backers for your stress and for wanting g you to deliver a product? Will elysian shadows ever see the light of day?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRR-qRGhaRU
>>
Has that cuck been arrested for fraud yet?
>>
>>340451569
>>340451569

Betcha if it were a black fuck cops would've been all over his ass.

One of his kickstarters should kickstart his fucking skull using a curb & a boot.
>>
>>340451569
I would pay ANY amount of money for a chance to punch his fucking face don't know. Don't even know who he is but that pic made me mad as fuck.
>>
I still don't understand why kickstarters just do "pay x for game" and only offer that reward.

The overhead from the backer rewards are probably never calculated so when you say stupid shit like "pay 5k and I'll ship an artbook, physical disc, cover, and a statue" they probably aren't thinking how much each will individual run them
>>
>>340451569
Absolutely not, you put yourself in the position where you said you would deliver a product to your investors and you knew the risks of the job, though if you didn't you're just a moron which is no excuse.
>>
>>340451569
I don't know who that guy is but how much did people back for his shitty non-existent game?
>>
>>340452341
/thread
>>
I tried to do kickstarter for my project 2 years ago. Got zero money and yeah, it sucked. My original idea of making it an online PC game never came to pass, but even without kickstarter I still ended up making it, even with a fulltime job, just now on android as a single player game instead.

If you really want to deliver your product, like REALLY want to, not having kickstarter backing isn't going to stop you.
>>
>>340451569
I still can't tell if this guy is a fraud, egoistical fool with delusions of grandeur or just mentally ill.
>>
>>340453116
Why not all 3?
>>
>>340451569
Will you ever stop making these threads?
>>
>>340453097
Im proud anon
>>
>>340453435
th...thanks
>>
Anyone have a link to the music from his "game"? It was amazing.
>>
>>340453097
What game?
>>
>>340453965
Called dega madness

I'm working on fixing the conrols now though...the movement stops working if you go above the gui in the game. So as long as you keep the joystick within the gui area it's fine.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.