[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
San Francisco, a city obsessed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Watch Dogs 2.jpg (248 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Watch Dogs 2.jpg
248 KB, 1024x576
with making everyone else conform to its values

and now it has its own videogame (the San Fran car games don't count, cars are vandalized if they aren't Prius/Tesla/shitboxes)

Should one city be allowed to have this much influence over videogames?
>>
Wat. The only other game I can think of set in Sam Francisco is Driver San Francisco and the most influence the city has on that game is that those are the roads you will drive on
>>
>>340451221
I dunno, I liked City Escape in Sonic Adventure 2.
>>
>>340451221
>iconic city is chosen as a setting for a game
Wow stop the presses
>>
>>340451221
>have this much influence
They are just loud crybabies. If they were so influential games with TnA wouldn't sell, they do. Pointlessly violent games wouldn't sell, they do.

Take off your tinfoil hat m80
>>
File: san francisco native.jpg (47 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
san francisco native.jpg
47 KB, 500x281
What San Francisco was erased from the face of the Earth?

Imagine the lack of shrilly voiced males and the fall in profits among hair dye manufacturers.

Imagine
>>
>>340452026
Then the rest of those types of people will just have to spread out into the world and filter into your town because now they don't have a containment city. Gg
>>
>>340452026
It happened in Vanquish

>The first cutscene is San Francisco getting hit with a microwave ray, cooking the entire city.
>Hillary is the president of the USA.

That game is prophetic
>>
>>340452218
>in my town
Fire up the flamethrowers
>>
>>340452026
Dude, they'd just move north to Seattle, maybe east to New York.

Honestly the city is nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be here. It's just most people are looking at it through a small hole and only seeing a piece of it. I'm not saying there aren't quite a few pretentious shitters in SF, there are. All I'm saying is there's plenty of normal folk too.
>>
File: IMAG0206.jpg (896 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0206.jpg
896 KB, 1520x2688
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a San Fran game. That means GTAV is one too

Check out my dog.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.