[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buyer's Remorse thread? Thought this game would be better.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: overwatch.jpg (166 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.jpg
166 KB, 854x480
Buyer's Remorse thread?

Thought this game would be better. Bought into the hype. Expected the "next great game" but what I got was a lonely, frustrating experience sprinkled with short-lived fun. Feels like Arathi Basin in TBC all over again.
>nobody will do the objective
>always feels like enemy team is a premade
>winning requires so much painstaking effort that the reward of winning gives no joy
>>
>>340447943
lol
>>
>This game sucks because I suck and I have no friends to play with
>>
>i have no friends: the post
>>
File: 1463502564586.png (358 KB, 540x675) Image search: [Google]
1463502564586.png
358 KB, 540x675
>>340448063
>>340448118
>the idea that you "must have 5 other friends buy this game and constantly play with you to have fun" is acceptable
>implying you aren't all playing alone
>>
>>340448264
>game built around teamwork
>THESE RANDOMS ARE PISSING ME OFF
>doesn't have friends to avoid having the playerbase piss him off

You're not mad at the game, you're mad at the fucking players
>>
File: cm.jpg (4 KB, 107x116) Image search: [Google]
cm.jpg
4 KB, 107x116
>>340448063
>>340448118
I mean, sure, but you shouldn't need friends for the game to be enjoyable.

OP's a whiny faggot though
>winning takes too much effort it doesn't feel good
>I want it handed to me wah wah
>>
>>340448460
>no general chat
>can't speak to people outside of a lobby without sending an obnoxious "friend request"
>no looking for group lobbies

Yeah how can I complain, Blizzard made it so easy to make friends! PS, I have one friend and he uninstalled the game at level 70 something due to frustration. Okay you love the game, it's perfect, great. That doesn't mean I have to like it. Fuck off if you can't accept that. Stop trying to refute my not liking it by calling it illogical.
>>
File: 1462910199588.jpg (66 KB, 636x627) Image search: [Google]
1462910199588.jpg
66 KB, 636x627
>>340448668
>can't make a sound argument
>meh guess i'll just be hyperbolic
>oh i'll make the other person out to be a raving lunatic too
>>
>>340448856
>it's perfect
nice strawman. You didn't say a single thing in your original post about not liking the game thanks to mechanics or design, you only mentioned the playerbase. I don't give a single shit about whether you like the game or not, but if you're gonna make another fucking overwatch thread, at least make it worthwhile you shit.
>>
i didnt buy it cause i knew my friends wouldnt play with me anytime i wanted to play.
add a shitty tickrate and any chance of me having fun after a week would be 0
>>
File: 1463504041358.png (1 MB, 1200x939) Image search: [Google]
1463504041358.png
1 MB, 1200x939
>>340449165
You shouldn't be talking down to me considering in all likelihood you're a scrawny teenager with no responsibilities of significance in the world.

I don't like the game. You love it. Deal with it and fuck off. Out of my thread.
>>
File: walle.jpg (330 KB, 650x589) Image search: [Google]
walle.jpg
330 KB, 650x589
>>
>>340449829
Avatarfagging is against the rules, friend.

And yes, games with a teamwork oriented focus are indeed better with friends, and you really should not get a game like this without any who also intend to play.

I actually ended buying the game because 5 friends were already playing.
It's been tons of fun.
>>
>winning requires so much painstaking effort that the reward of winning gives no joy

This attitude is shit. You are upset with the playerbase not the game...

Dont tell Blizzard your opinion or they will make the game as casual as jeans...same attitude sent WOW down the shitter.
>>
File: 1465405011476.webm (636 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465405011476.webm
636 KB, 1920x1080
I really really want to like Overwatch. I do. It seems like a really fun game. But it has been spoiled for me after seeing this webm. Now I feel like if I do end up buying it, I'll feel like the kills and headshots I get are not actually from my own skill. How can I I ignore this fact so I can actually enjoy the game?
>>
>>340447943
>nobody will do the objective
Have you tried communicating with your team? The game does have voice chat.

>always feels like enemy team is a premade
That's because you probably aren't very good.

>winning requires so much painstaking effort
You don't like a game because it requires... effort to succeed?

None of your points are actually aimed at the game itself, but more that you are having certain expectations from random people.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.