[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Watch Dogs 1 Main character is moody, depressing, stubborn,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: aiden-pearce.jpg (97 KB, 1052x441) Image search: [Google]
aiden-pearce.jpg
97 KB, 1052x441
>Watch Dogs 1

Main character is moody, depressing, stubborn, bitchy, whiny, white

>Watch Dogs 2

Main character is energetic, an activist, proud, patriotic

Why do people have a problem with him?
>>
>>340447769
How much are you getting paid?
>>
Because his group posts dank memes and only 4chan shitters are allowed to do that.
>>
>>340447769
Ubisoft games are dog shit
>>
>>340447769
he's a nignog
>>
because he's a nigger obviously that means he's bad
are you not in with the /pol/ memes?
>>
>Accused of a crime he didn't commit
>Proceeds to commit crimes
>Secret club l33t h4ck3rvist
>They put they're goddamn logo everywhere on their laptops

Wew
>>
HOW THE FUCK IS UBISOFT STILL AROUND!?!?

WHO THE FUCK ARE BUYING THESE MEDIOCRE/SHITTY GAMES!?!?!
>>
i do like that they're abandoning their boring character already. anyone have that image of aidsen's "iconic" hat that only the cool people wear?
>>
>>340447769
I don't give a shit
But that reveal trailer was really stupid.
>>
>>340448173
>muh pol

you sound like a stormfag pushing the jew boogeyman
>>
File: image.png (429 KB, 800x568) Image search: [Google]
image.png
429 KB, 800x568
>>340448450
Normies
>>
>>340448676
he's fucking right and you know that
if you hate niggers so much that you can't even talk about the actual game you should go to the board that is literally obsessed with niggers in the first place
>>
>inb4 downgrade
>>
fuck off shill
>>
>>340448450
Console players buy their games.
>>
>>340448450
Some garbage megacorp is trying to buy them out. This ride is gonna get worse before it crashes.
>>
>>340447769
>patriotic
I didn't get that at all from the reveal. I got activist alright, activist who is trying to right the man for unfairly profiling him by commiting the crimes he originally wasn't guilty of. This guy is going to be just as obnoxious as Aiden, more so if they follow through the story as politically left leaning as they could given the protag.
>>
>>340447769
>social justice activist
>patriotic
Pick one.
>>
>>340448818
>13% of population commit 54% of all crime
>HURR WHY U BE HATIN ON US BLACK FOLK THIS BE OFFENSIV TO ME
>>
Does he look better than the first one. The Watchdogs protag was one of the most generic characters I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>340449001
>by commiting the crimes he originally wasn't guilty of
They got an excuse for that, you can play through the game without killing anybody know. If you happen to kill, than that's on you.
>>
>>340447769
Don't give a shit if he's black or white. The only reason to have a black protag atm is to cause controversy and/or making people talk about the game.

Once every dev runs this into the ground for it's marketing people will stop caring and a black protag every now and then will become normal and no one will care, or we'll go back to white protags in 99% of games, and no one will care.

Either way, regardless of what happens, I will never buy a Ubisoft game.
>>
>>340449056
You are proving you are a racist twat
>>
>>340449056
>muh statistics
Listen you retard, this is a video game. You are getting triggered because the main character is black.

You are fucked in the head if the blackie is bothering you so much. Go back to that shithole where you came from.
>>
>>340449231

>Facts
>Racist

Alright buddy
>>
>>340448818
This

Jesus fucking Christ why is this new chink owner letting these blue boards go to complete and utter shit day in and day out
>>
File: image.jpg (514 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
514 KB, 1080x1080
Itt: Ubishit marketers with the faux racism banter. Tomorrow on Kotaku & the Mary Sue: "racist 4chan is boycotting WD 2" (nice try but no one here or IRL cares for Ubishit franchises anymore)
>>
>>340448818
Honestly what is there to talk about? Its another open world Ubishit game that's a sequel to a notoriously shit game and just like the previous it will be downgraded. They're just trying to cash in on the whole social justice movement that's hot right now with the story which is the only reason /v/ is talking about it.
>>
>>340449424

Not him, but I'm getting a little tired with forced diversity in video games.

Like some people want the protagonist for every game to be black, homosexual, or have a mental disorder, I would prefer if some games had a protagonist had a white male.

While an awful lot of games offer this white male narrative, I feel like strong black, or homosexual, or mental disphoria sufferers are shoehorned in, not for character progression or story, but mearly to pander to a certain political group.

Why can one group call for Black, or homosexual, or transexual representation in video games, while you continue to spread hate to people who don't want games to include these sorts of characters?
>>
>>340449204
that somewhat lessens the hypocrisy but there's still stunning people being a crime and I assume they haven't gotten rid of the whole hack people's bank accounts through their mobile feature either.
>>
>>340447769
WD2's protag is a Blasian Nu-Male.

Can't wait for the story to reveal that the REAL masterminds behind the big bad ebul gubment was Goobobobobo Gababababa
>>
>>340447769
Fuck off baitposter.
>>
File: 1465105028540.png (307 KB, 406x636) Image search: [Google]
1465105028540.png
307 KB, 406x636
>>340447769
nigger in my shitty enough game?... Ok.. let me post some fat uglynosed bitch
>>
File: dfghjk.jpg (18 KB, 323x249) Image search: [Google]
dfghjk.jpg
18 KB, 323x249
>>340448818
>>340448173
>>340449231
>>340449851
>>
>>340450487
The fuck? Do you cry about the thousands of games that have white people as protagonist? How is that not forced?
>>
File: 1459343187880.jpg (126 KB, 955x1217) Image search: [Google]
1459343187880.jpg
126 KB, 955x1217
>>340449231
>>340449424

I see the tumblrites from /tv/ has found their way here
>>
>>340447769
>
how has no one mentioned the muslim girl sidekick?
>>
One is boring and the other is insufferable to even look at.

The idiot with the expressive LED mask would be a better MC.
>>
>>340449573
>>340450373
>>340450769
>some black kill people so therefore I hate literally every single on of them

Nice logic
>>
>>340450860

No, not really, as a white man it feels natural and engaging to play a character as a white man. I enjoy games more and feel more emmersion when I play as a white man.

You could argue that white men as protagonists are forced, as I said, there is obviously an abudence of white protagonist in video games, but don't you feel the amount of homosexuals or black people in video games is a little over represented?

Please don't get to emotinal man, I'm not trying to annoy you, I'm just trying to understand your point of view
>>
The whole vibe they're going for looks pretty fun in a superficial and cringey way but I've always thought it was stupid for secretive rebel groups to have logos on their clothing. Parkouring around sf and hacking dancing doughnut men seems cool even though I didn't play the first game
>>
>>340447769

But will the game be good?
Ubisoft has done nothing but shit out garbage for almost a decade.
>>
>>340447769
>activist
>patriotic

I've never seen those two together to describe the same person.
>>
>>340447769
>Watch Dogs 1
>Main character is moody, depressing, stubborn, bitchy, whiny, white
>Watch Dogs 2
>Main character is energetic, an activist, proud, patriotic
>Why do people have a problem with him?

You forgot
>black main character
>graphics don't look like real life
>ubisoft=ubishit

Why do people have a problem with anything? Cause they are spoiled rotten babies who need their games to be catered to them. You're all cry babies, you're all pieces of shit. If you're not, you won't be offended by this.
I will be buying this game BTW, because I enjoyed the first. Race doesn't matter, graphics don't matter, I had FUN.
>>
>>340451298

>Implying I hate all black people

naww man, I just find it amusing when people like you think facts = Racism.

Black people are responsible for an awful lot of crime in America. Funnily enougth, it dosent mean I automatically hate every black man ever to exist. Are you offended by this statement?
>>
>>340451497
No I don't feel like minorities are over represented considering you can count on your hands the amount of protagonist that are from said group every year compared to white people.
>>
>using white as a derogatory term
back to tumblr
>>
>>340450487
I read this exact same argument every time the discussion of race in videogames comes up.

The thing is, and this might get me lynched, that pretty much any videogame developer that makes a protagonist not white/not male/not straight is almost definitely making that decision completely independent from any badgering from marginalized groups.

I can tell you for certain that Ubisoft isn't pandering to black people because most black people don't really play games like Watch Dogs. I know that because I'm a black gamer, my uncle is a black gamer, I know several black gamers. Save for me, most black gamers like either fighting games, racing games, or GTA.

You can't honestly use pandering as an explanation every time there is a non white or non male protagonist in a game. I know better than to call you racist for that, but it sure as hell makes you look a certain way when you struggle to accept every chinese or indian or black or female protagonist.
>>
>>340448450
Wasnt Watch Dogs like first proper 8th Gen sandbox especially for Xbox one (PS4 has Infamous) and that already got it guaranteed sales. Like Saints Row 1 did back in the days.
>>
>>340451828

>black guy
>ctos mistakes him for high profile criminal
>becomes hacker
>didndunuffin
>>
Because option B isn't any less of a tired trope than option A. Fact is people only hated aidan because he's white. Literally no one has ever criticized him without mentioning he's white as if that alone makes him less interesting. It's pretty racist, when you stop to think about it
>>
>>340447769
Ubisoft made watchdogs a highly anticipated game that failed to live up to consumer expectations on a colossal front.

Ubisoft the new EA, King of microtransactions, father of games released incomplete, bearer of DLCs containing low quality content for easy cash grabs, and other jeweries.

why would anyone trust them on a sequel nobody wanted. it's like they sucker punched everybody and asked if we wanted another.

Aiden may have been shit but he was far from being the only thing people did not like about this game.

Now putting the game in Cali so every time i look up a person on phone hacks it'll tell me they're demiqueer because Ubisoft can be progressive about how they're shitting in my mouth makes it all the more worth it.

get fucked OP.
>>
> graphics don't matter the only thing that matters is the gameplay!
> BAWWWW WHY IS THE MAIN CHARACTER'S SKIN COLOR DIFFERENT THAN MINEEEEE

lol
>>
I've got a problem if he is a nigger or a chink
>>
File: 1442446401024.jpg (103 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
1442446401024.jpg
103 KB, 907x718
>>340449056
Holy shit, IQ of a fucking bar rat. /pol/ was made for you.
>>
>>340452243
>racism
>won't buy game
>I'm a retard
>>
>>340452115
He's not saying it panders to black people. In fact he says it panders to a certain political group, who is actually primarily white, by a fair margin, which is his issue. It's not done naturally or influenced by true culture. It's artificial, and isn't done to benefit the people it represents. It's kind of racist in a way. A sort of new-age black face.

Your arguments are actually pretty similar in that case because he's saying it doesn't play to blacks, and so are you. So you two actually have a lot in common.

Ebony and Ivory
>>
Seems to me there are a lot of brown animals in this thread. Let's be realistic for a moment niggers can't hack computers let alone have the agency to learn how. I'd rather it be a female (white) lead than a dirty ape.
>>
>>340452741
Well, it also looks like shit if that makes you feel better.
>>
>>340447769
>an activist, proud, patriotic
>an activist
>activist hacker
>hacktivist

It's literally a journalist meme.
>>
tumblr has really invaded /v/.
>>
Well the protag in the first game was boring and the options to customize his appearance sucked so i can't see them failing to deliver anything equal to him. Hopefully they will take it a bit less serious than the first game. A serious story needs to match up with the gameplay not to mention being actually good while a proud to be a b movie kind of story can be serious when need to and fun and silly when need to.
>>
>>340449204
>you can beat the game without breaking any laws

sounds like you just hire a good lawyer and go to court. pretty sure hacking is a crime. also i didn't even bother watching the trailer so i'm not even if he was accused of murder or what?
>>
>>340452115
>I know this because the people I hang around with don't play Watch Dogs which means blacks don't play Watch Dogs
Well shit, my white friends don't play it either.

Now what?
>>
>>340450487
This is the society we live in. It won't away until everyone ignores it.
>>340452115
Defend races or lynch em, either way promotes racism. Ignoring it is how we end it.
>>340453035
Ebony IS ivory, that's the solution.
>>
>>340449204
>>340450621
>>340453236
You can beat the game without breaking laws?

Not really. I'm fairly sure killing was obligatory in Watch Dogs.
>>
>>340448969
Vivendi is trying to buy them out if I remember correctly, Ubidevs have threatened to quit if it happens, the whole thing promises to be an entertaining shitstorm with nothing of value lost if it goes ahead.
>>
>>340451968
Yeah, you're probably correct, but generally speaking, their appearances are about proportionate to their population:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_video_game_characters

Doesn't mean you can't have them, but I know we are definitely getting some more, especially with games like this and Mafia III, etc.
>>
>>340453152
>game has bad graphics
>refuse to buy
>again
>I'm still a retard
>>
>>340448450
They had a great run with selling glorified trailers for a while, but the public is waking up to their bullshit.
Watch_Dogs was generally hated, Assassins Creed lost almost all it's regular buyers and The Division left a bitter taste in everones mouths. They all sold like crazy though.
>>
>>340451968
You clearly don't consume much media if you actually think that. Don't argue from a position of ignorance. It doesn't make sense to say that the number of white characters is forced because most writers are white. Most writers don't write characters that are wildly different from themselves because they can't relate to those personalities/races/gender, and they're not going to be able to effectively create a convincing character. Even if it weren't for self-awareness causing that, audiences force writers into writing characters that are more similar to themselves, because everyone bitches whenever they THINK that a character is misrepresenting a certain group. Just go on /tg/ and start a thread about whether guys can play female characters or not, they'll go rabid over it. No matter how close you actually make it to reality, people will still call it unrealistic and sex/racist.
>>
File: humma's back.png (194 KB, 646x472) Image search: [Google]
humma's back.png
194 KB, 646x472
Watch Dogs was a pretty decent game.

Was it amazing?
Nah

But it wasn't THAT bad. It was pretty fun if you pirated it. Definitely not a game worth $60.

The main protag was shit though, absolutely did not feel anything for him. The rest of the characters were pretty solid and the story was decent enough to keep you drawn in.
>>
T bone should have been the main character

Literally the only good character in the game
>>
cause he's a nigger and we hate niggers right my fellow anons
>>
>>340448450
Marketing.

Gaming, like most industries, is 90% marketing. Get the marketing down decently and you'll be rich as hell. Ubisoft has a decent marketing team and huge budgets.
>>
>>340448450
>people buy a ps4
>beat bloodborne
>3 year drought of nogames
>ubi shits one out every 6 months and markets it just enough for normies to get hyped

i wonder
>>
>>340448131
>>340448173
honestly I'm excited.

this is not only the second game in the watchdogs franchise, but the first time we've seen a black hacker in a game.

>tfw black and learning about hacking so i can work in network security
>tfw this is relevant to me
>>
>>340453371
Nah, because then you ignore culture. Who's culture does everyone become if we all merge into one? Is it Black American culture? British culture? Polish culture?

We have to recognize the differences and realize that it doesn't make us better or worse than one another, just different.

But actually some cultures are objectively shit
>>
>>340452115

Thank you for being so civil, and not screaming racist at the first sign of disagreement.

Obviously, every black or homosexual inserted into games are not there to pander to a certain demographic. Arcade Gannon from Fallout: New Vegas Comes to mind as a character who is very engaging and interesting, that just happened to be gay. Franklin from GTA 5 also happens to be black, but is a well written character who flaws are embraced.

That said, some characters in video games are very clearly shoehorned in for a political adgenda, and upsets me. It also upsets me when I voice my concerns and any criticisms are met with insults and slandering.

If characters are shoehorned into games, they are not there to appease homosexuals, blacks, or transexuals. Speaking from personal experience, I have never met a homosexual that feels like he is underrepresented in media. I belive shoehorned characters are in games mearly to appease a certan political group

>>340451968
I guess we disagree. I invite you to look at the cast of the borderland series and see the amount of 'underrepresented' groups inserted into it, not for humour or good writing, but as a means of pandering.
>>
>>340447769
guess which one vee can relate to.
it's resentment
it's envy
>>
the sad part is normalfags will buy/preorder this shit
>>
File: 1384661766148.png (161 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1384661766148.png
161 KB, 400x300
look, the whole thing is just critic bait

ubisoft knows that the legions of normies that made the last game sell so well don't give a fuck about the setting or the characters; they're going to buy it because they get strung along by a hype machine, or because their buddy told them to, or whatever

big publishers care about A. sales B. metacritic score. the last game did great with the former, but not with the latter, so they'ce clearly identified that as akey point of focus for the sequel. so, creating something that panders directly to most of the gaming press (set in san fransisco, main cast going straight down the captain planet diversity checklist, anti-capitalist themes, etc.) thus, to them, improves the chances of the score going up, filling in what they believe to be the major gap

I'm sure a few people on the staff buy into what it's pushing, but don't kid yourself; it's a coldly calculated business decision, nothing more
>>
$2.75 has been deposited into your account. Good work.
>>
>>340453804
>first time we've seen a black hacker in a game.
>>
>>340452741
>>340453561
>defending ubishit this hard

need to be more subtle if you want dem "u juss rayciss" yous
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBTvmVphNPk
>>
>>340447769
I hope Ubisoft copies GTAV's system of switching characters in Watchdogs 2.

>Play as muslim girl
>Mass murder everyone
>Cause a blackout
>Police start chasing me
>Switch to black main character
>Black main character has the orange prison
>Start running from police
>>
>>340453893
goddamn why not just make a good game and sidestep all of that
>>
>>340447769
anti-PC cucks are triggered when real issues are addressed in video games, thats why
>>
File: 1373419023688.png (322 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1373419023688.png
322 KB, 546x700
>>340450769
>>
>>340453885
the meme oc is finally coming in
>>
>>340453901
if i could get paid to shill you bet your fucking ass I would
>>
>>340452471
Not an argument, subhuman.
>>
>>340453979
can you put some fucking effort into it. edit the cuts to the music or something, like maybe put a filter on it, anything at all. you literally just took 420 by macintosh plus and put it over the trailer.
>>
>Make some vaguely racist post about the black main character
>Newfags immediately begin whining about /pol/
Fishing has never been easier.
>>
>>340453804
>thinking watch dogs: we wuz hackers will have anything remotely to do with actual hacking.

it's just an excuse for game mechanics. you know that right?
>>
>>340453993
You can't change characters while chased by the police...
>>
>>340453828

Pardon me? I'm certainly not alt right, but I feel like you have nothig intelligent or worthy to say, so post a macro

Come on dude, I'm im wrong, tell me why. Tell me why I can't point out black people commit crime?

Otherwise, I'm sorry you find facts racist
>>
>You play as a criminal in Watch Dogs
>Ubisoft wanted the game to be more realistic so they made the player character black
I don't see the problem.
>>
File: the BIGGEST.png (186 KB, 329x351) Image search: [Google]
the BIGGEST.png
186 KB, 329x351
>biggest hack of the history
>>
>>340454264
You're the one being baited actually
>>
>>340453893
You never said what exactly is wrong with the character
>>
>>340453950
wasn't the hacker in die hard a darkfriend?
>>
>>340447769
>Watch Dogs 2
Have I missed something? Even if it is real I gotta ask how? Wasn't 1 a fucking blunder?
>>
>>340454346
What is your objective in pointing them out?
>>
They both dress like fuckwits.
>>
>>340454471
All Ubisoft games get seven sequels, just not the good ones. They need to release something every six months.
>>
File: 1275078822211.jpg (17 KB, 339x313) Image search: [Google]
1275078822211.jpg
17 KB, 339x313
>>340447769
This game is Infamous Second Son + Sunset Overdrive + Watch Dogs

Angsty teenagers + Dank memes + Ubishit
The unholy trinity of gaming.

Which greater deity did we displease to deserve this?
>>
>>340454471

1 sold on hype.

10 million.

Won't happen again though, since the game itself was laughable.
>>
>>340454421
Read everything Ubishit in a French-Canadian accent and it all makes sense.
>>
>>340447769
Sorry niggers are subhuman
>>
>>340447769

It honestly looks like a shitty version of GTA V
>>
>>340453954
>Game is made by "insert name here"
>I didn't like the last one
>must be bad
>I won't buy it
>am I retarded or something?
Keep trying, maybe you'll find a real reason not to like this video game. Not even "this" video game.
>Racism
>graphics
>publisher
Not legit reasons to dismiss any video game.
>>
File: Multicat.png (390 KB, 654x447) Image search: [Google]
Multicat.png
390 KB, 654x447
>>340454421
This sounds like some sort of parody rather than an honest attempt at a story.
>>
>>340454471

they were working on this somewhat simultaneously

$ $$ $
>>
I'm a person who likes a protagonist the same race as mine, which is why have got no problem with the new protagonist even though my skin is white
A million years ago, a very beautiful black couple gave birth to our ancestors, which is why i am not afraid of my black brothers and sisters, and identifying myself as them

Also, stop using the N-word or i'll have to report you
>>
>>340454531

To show that Black people in America cause a disproportionate amount of crime compared to white people.

I don't know why a very important fact like that should be ignored?
>>
File: 1463915644728.png (2 MB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463915644728.png
2 MB, 780x1200
>>340447769
The story was complete shit but you guys didn't like 1's sandbox?
>>
>>340454421

Oh shit you get to kill Todd Howard?
>>
>>340454949
N E G U S
>>
With the outdated, lame memes and characters who are at once bizarre parodies of wannabes and at the same time exactly what they want to be, I honestly think Ubisoft are just trying to be provocative.
I would urge you fellows to not make too much a big deal out of it, since it seems like that's their whole goal with it.

>>340454471
It was a blunder that sold well
>>
>>340454951
Okay cool you've shown me the facts that black people cause a disproportionate amount of crime compared to white people

now what?
>>
>>340454967
There was fuck all to do in that game, it's lifeless and boring. Literally a fucking tech demo for their new engine.
>>
To be honest at least Watch_Dogs 2 has more personality than the first

Even if it's just a different flavour of cringey "l33t hacker" crap, the idea of a hacker who "wants to be notorious" being some obnoxious script kiddie makes way more sense
>>
>>340454806
>publisher
>Not legit reasons to dismiss any video game.

But Ubisoft are also developing and their current track record is all the same bland by-the-numbers shit.
>>
>>340453950
>>340453804
>It's the first time we are having a female nominee.
HOL UP
>>
>>340454806
>Not legit reasons to dismiss any video game.
So a company having a proven track record for dishonest advertising and horrible, uninteresting piece of shit games isn't a legit reason for immediate dismissal? You're one dumb fucker.
>>
File: 1441899509518.gif (2 MB, 297x351) Image search: [Google]
1441899509518.gif
2 MB, 297x351
>>340454949
Nigger

>>340455034
>Oh wait, you're just another racist jackass.
lol lmfao
>>
>>340455034

Culture=\=Race

A culture where women are stoned to death for being raped and throw homosexuals off buildings is inferior to a culture that dosent.
>>
File: H.jpg (37 KB, 339x462) Image search: [Google]
H.jpg
37 KB, 339x462
>>340455050
>>
>>340447769
Stop trying to generate hype for this piece of shit. Try some other website filled with 12 yo.
>>
>>340447769
BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING NIGGER
eat shit bitch
>>
>>340455345
It's inferior if you're gay or like homos. It's superior if you don't like them. You fucking retard
>>
>>340447769
>make main protagonist black
>/v/ gets triggered

Oh boy I cant wait for this game.
I hope theres a cute white heroine so people cuck jokes.
>>
When did this board get so racist? It's not even like subtle or casual racism, its like a primal trigger response at this point.

Picture of a black guy? NIGGER BLACKED.COM KEKOLD NIGGER APE APE NIGGER
>>
File: yawning jackasses.png (385 KB, 368x447) Image search: [Google]
yawning jackasses.png
385 KB, 368x447
>>340455050
>>
>>340455207

Whatever you want, draw your own conclusion from available data. I don't know what your point here is dude.

Is it racist to state them facts?
>>
>>340455034
Culture does not equal race. For instance, American culture is shit but most burgers are decent.
>>
>>340447769
because not playing as a white male triggers me and games should only pander to me
>>
>>340455537

>Killing women is great if you don't like women
>Killing homos is great if you don't like homos

Are you asexual?
>>
>>340454806
Hey (((Ubisoft))) shill, people are free to do as they wish their money and there's no such thing as ilegit reasons to dismiss any product they don't want to spend their money on
>>
>>340455483
>be black
>looks ten times more attractive than that nig
>no white gf to pound

How my ugly nigga brothers do it?!
>>
>>340454806
Very funny San Andreas and many games have black protagonist, why would that would be a problem now. I know Ubishit gonna label it as a progressive move, especially for their marketing or PR, but it is only as progressive as many people give a shit about it.

The graphic is not a problem, it is not even that nice on the trailer, so I expect worse, I care much more about the gameplay and the world building, however. Those are so shit in the first game I can't even finish that, especially those unlimited side objectives, stealth play is a joke, also the world is pretty dead too, which is a nail to the coffin.

I have a slight hope on the gameplay this time though, if they can deliver it and not just another bullshot.
>>
>>340455638
no the facts aren't racist but you know as well as I do that you yourself are a racist yet will hide behind averages and generalizations when confronted about it.
>>
File: 1456030418268.jpg (55 KB, 400x637) Image search: [Google]
1456030418268.jpg
55 KB, 400x637
>>340455483
America everyone. This is a disgrace.
And people wonder why we should kill all niggers
>>
>>340455260
>>340455319
So assassin's creed, splinter cell, rayman, rainbow six, ghost recon, far cry and all subsequent releases are all shit games? Man if I had your taste I would just kill myself.
>>
>>340455537
>It's superior if you don't like them.
says who? Some neet on /v/?
>>
>>340447769
Seriously Adien fucking sucked. The guy was probably the most boring protagonist in any game made the bast decade.
>>
>>340455775
You know what I meant. If you personally think all homos should be euthanized there you go. Perfect culture for ya
>>
>>340455251

shut it marketer
>>
>>340447769

So far I'm liking the new character but I must admit a chubby, middle aged white guy in a baseball cap is a more realistic hacker than this kid.
>>
>>340455962
See
>>340456070
>>
>>340455951
Every game in the Assassin's Creed series is complete garbage. SC, Rayman, RS were good over a decade ago and haven't been since.
>>
>>340455857
You realize most black Americans aren't 100% African? Most have white blood because their ancestors were raped by white slave owners.
>>
>>340456026
As with the story from most of the AC games. They have done the whole "vengeance" plot to death.
>>
>>340455853

Pardon me? Could you prove I am in fact a racist?

I hope you confide your world view that everyone who points out statstics baised on race is a racist to anonymous Japanese cartoon imagine boards
>>
>>340455951
All of those but AC 2 and Rayman are shit
Fuck off shill
>>
File: 1443123693439.gif (195 KB, 289x355) Image search: [Google]
1443123693439.gif
195 KB, 289x355
>>340455853
>being racist is bad
Neo-/v/ everyone
>>
>>340447769
Looks like it's appealing to SJW's
>>
>>340447769
The shilling rises my brothers
>>
>>340456361
>I read your post wrong and thought you said rayman was shit
I was triggered for a second
>>
>>340454967
I got the game for $1 and the only fun thing I did was walk around and inspect people and kill people I felt were bad.
>>
>>340456070

Okay, but I'd I don't THINK gays should be killed for being gay, whist simultaneously raping underage boys in public, it's not the perfect culture for me?

Thanks for clearing that up man.

What counties in the world have your perfect culture?
>>
>>340453828
You seem upset. Cover your ears forever, you'll never hear facts again. Better yet, cover your eyes too you'll never get triggered.
>>
>>340447769
Everyone ready for the downgrade and backpedaling?
>>
>>340455796
The first real argument to dismiss this game!
>Very funny San Andreas and many games have black protagonist, why would that would be a problem now. I know Ubishit gonna label it as a progressive move, especially for their marketing or PR, but it is only as progressive as many people give a shit about it.
Stop talking about racism shit it doesn't matter what ubisoft thinks they are doing. It's a fucking video game.
>The graphic is not a problem, it is not even that nice on the trailer, so I expect worse, I care much more about the gameplay and the world building, however. Those are so shit in the first game I can't even finish that, especially those unlimited side objectives, stealth play is a joke, also the world is pretty dead too, which is a nail to the coffin.
So shit that you couldn't finish the game? Did you play a different game? I enjoyed the world, could recognize where I was at without looking at the map. Loved the side missions (digital trips) once you were done with the story you could fuck around endlessly with these. In any game where stealth is an option I go for it, and this game is one of the best (with the hacking mechanic being a limiting factor) stealth was very enjoyable and didn't have many hiccups. It's just not traditional sneak and backstab stealth.
>>
>>340453736
you have some problems with your argument
1. normies don't play bloodborne
2. cod comes out every year
3. madden comes out every year
4. nba 2k comes out every year
>>
>>340456609
>>340456493
>>340456389
>>340456291
>>340455857
>>340455853
Your all gay
>>
>>340456669
>i'm not racist, i just state the facts!
>>
>>340456669
>>340456819
Kill yourselves
>>
>>340453828
Is that really what all this "alt-right" shit is about?

It's becoming this weird buzzword that's currently being thrown around and I have no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

I'm getting too old for this shit.
>>
>>340456773

haha! Jokes on you I'm not gay I just like a feminine penis
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>340454772
>>
>>340454951

>To show that Black people in America cause a disproportionate amount of crime compared to white people.

Just a quick question, I wont dispute the facts and all since they're correct, but what the fuck does any of this have to do with video games? You know we have a board on here where you guys can discuss this to your heart's content right?

Why do you cocksuckers keep invading our board with these shit threads?
>>
>>340456524
People who don't like plattformers, childish games, unprecise controlls or generally 2d games will think that rayman is shit. And you gotta learn to deal with it man. I'm saying this for you.
You don't think this kind of shit is not worth getting your blood boiling over?
>>
>>340456894
No. The only things in these threads are faggots and niggers spouting memes.
>>
>>340453571
>They all sold like crazy though.
And these games will continue to do so as long as their Reveal trailers look pretty
>>
>>340456258
>>340456361
So your taste is shit, okay that explains everything.
>>
>>340456609
Jesus i didn't understand a word
>>
>>340456819
you can be racist AND state facts, you know.
>>
>>340447769
WE WAZ HAXORZ N SHIT
>>
>>340456819

How CAN one be racist for stating facts?
>>
>>340457082
Fuck off shill
>>
>>340457082
You're tastes are shit faggot, you literally play shovelware garbage that gets downgraded before release because they know dumbfucks like you will buy it anyway.
>>
>>340457149
If you say out loud that niggers have lower iq it's racist you know?
>>
>>340457149
thought crimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 577x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 577x492
>>340456984
I know. Thanks
>>
>>340455951
All of ass creed, and the more recent entries of all the others most certainly are shit games. You should kill yourself, you fucking pleb
>>
File: 6891.gif (1021 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
6891.gif
1021 KB, 500x281
>>340455050
>>
gotta get em mr robot dolla while its hot
>>
>>340455581
When it's a pattern of exposure it becomes pavlovian to both the leftist circle jerk media and people who are /pol/ OR just sick of seeing everything being pushed for an agenda.
>>
>>340457304
>>340457283
>>340457149
Ur gay
>>
File: 1430513412196.jpg (64 KB, 483x807) Image search: [Google]
1430513412196.jpg
64 KB, 483x807
LMAO

IT'S PROTOTYPE 2 ALL OVER AGAIN

I do feel sorry for minorities, they're literally being taken advantage of with all these companies using 'diversity' as a tool
>>
>>340457415
no u
>>
>>340454421
>DedSex
What the fuck were they thinking
>>
Why don't you racist neets go outside and just start killing black people then since you talk so high and mighty like they don't deserve air?
>>
>>340447769
>forced diversity
when will this meme die?
everytime a main character isn't white it starts a shitstorm

god fucking neckbeard NEETs need to get out of their basement sometimes. They'd even call real life "forced diversity" because an asian women is in the same room as them at Walmart
>>
File: 1464630279316.jpg (8 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1464630279316.jpg
8 KB, 262x263
WHY DO THE GRAPHICS FOR WATCH DOGS 2 LOOK SO BAD?
>>
File: 1456723012752.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1456723012752.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>>340455050
>>
>>340455581
End your life
>>340457405
Are you being oppwesed?
>>340457424
Only blacks get this kind of bootlicking treatment.
>>
>>340447769
>white character in a mostly black city
>black character in a mostly white city
kek
>>
>>340456972

Why must someone accuse me of being racist on a video game board?

I understand your frustration, I was mearly trying to find out why he thought facts were racist.

While there is a level of political dispute in video games, I had no right to argue about anything that isent video games on this board. I apologise. I mearly got frustrated over another's word veiw and wished to understand it more.

Why did you point out my side of the argument for being off topic, but not the other side?
>>
File: cdd.jpg (20 KB, 480x420) Image search: [Google]
cdd.jpg
20 KB, 480x420
>>340453804

>Being black
>>
>>340457487
That's projecting. You need to calm down.
>>
>>340457487
>>340457490
Nigger.
>>
File: 1380427062139.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1380427062139.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>340457487
but everyone complains when we do that. way more than if we just shitpost on the internet
>>
white people always started in a shit game. now it's everyone elses turn
>>
>>340456882
Go reblog on tumblr. #stoponlinefacts
>>
>>340457487
look at this asshurt tumblrina. I can literally taste your tears
>>
>>340457085

I'm very sorry, several typos.

What would you define as a superior culture?
>>
>>340457660
No it's just stating what you want to do. If you hate them and want them eterminated, back it up. You keep saying "kill yourselves". Then why don't you do the kickstarting and starting mass murdering them?
>>
>>340448969
That was news months ago, has anything come of it?

Last I heard it was right before The Division launched, which magically was this "resounding success" despite everyone having forgot about it by this point.
>>
>>340451851
Black people also have disproportionately high incarceration rates.
Maybe it's an unconscious bias?
>>
>>340457415
im sure you'll get to them eventually
>>
He's going to be constantly spouting shit like "senpai", calling it now.
>>
>>340457452
No u
>>340455050
Overrated comment
>>340457493
Ubi can't into graphics
>>340457524
>Y-you're amusing to watch I'm not triggered or anything
>>340457650
>>340457657
Not vidya
>>
>>340457278
>>340457227
>>340457339
Okay I'm going to go replay watch dogs, have fun shitposting on /v/, masturbating, killing yourselves, or whatever it is you do. I'm going to go have some fun playing a video game, which nobody here seems to do.
>>
>>340457283

If I said that derogatory term for black people, yes, i would be racist.

However, If I said on average black people have lower IQ, it that racist?
>>
>>340457947
ok
Fuck off shill
>>
>>340457704
I hit too close to home, is that it? Go fuckign outside and find a job you fucking piece of shit NEET. Stop being a dead weight to your family, you useless waste of space.
>>
File: 79435808.jpg (11 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
79435808.jpg
11 KB, 392x243
>when they try to convince you that a nigger can also be a 1337 hacker
>>
>>340448969
>>340453509
Vivendi is trying to buy them?

They were the ones who sold Blizzard to the jackels.

Burn it all down.
>>
>>340457524
You seem intelligent brother. You remind me a lot of me when I was younger..
Always be open, my friend, it's the most important thing.
>>
>>340457821
I was talking to that faggot that was disagreeing with you too you Cumguzziling mega faggot
>>
>>340457972
how can facts be racist?
>>
HOL UP HOL UP
*licks teeth and smacks lips*
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
*hacks KFC*
SO U BE SAYIN
*hacks the welfare office*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*hacks away his felony record*
WE GON BE
*hacks purple drank machine*
FINNA WE GON BE
*sucks air through teeth*
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
*hacks KFC again*
SO WE GON BE
*hacks paternity test results*
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
*hacks second welfare account*
SOM FINNA
*hacks worldstar*
SO WE GON BE
*participates in a drive-by shooting*
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
*commits >50% of all murders*
U SAYING WE GON BE
*hacks KFC for the third time*
SOM FINNA
*smacks lips*
LIKE SOME FINNA
*commits >60% of all violent crime*
HACKERS N SHEEEEEIT?
>>
>>340457524
>How being racist is a good thing?
never trust anyone who can't assimilate fully into your community. they're probably up to no good. if they're not up to no good, then its still no skin off your back
>>
>>340457981
Nigger.
>>
File: meme.png (254 KB, 1332x661) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
254 KB, 1332x661
>>340457982
you people sound so fucking stupid
>>
It's because he's a nigger and I'm not going to sugercoat it.

I love all the people screaming about how IT DOESN'T MATTER NO ONE CARES. I'll be in the corner laughing when this sells terribly in markets outside North America.
>>
>>340458051
fucking lmao
>>
i bet the final boss is Trump
>>
>>340457979
>SHILL SHILL SHILL!
>I must call them out so that I fit in!
>Am I shitposting hard enough guys!?
>>
>>340458115
K keep me posted
>>
File: yiGataY.jpg (160 KB, 686x604) Image search: [Google]
yiGataY.jpg
160 KB, 686x604
>>340458006
>>
>>340458117
ok
>>
>>340458091
Why is it always a massive cocksucking faggot posting that image?
>>
>>340458000
Why u tryin fight homebois battles? u crushing on him lmao????
>>
>>340457947
Whatever you say, mr. shill. I just don't know why you would want to suffer through a game that's bad even by open world standards when there were 10 better ones released just in the last 2 years.
>>
File: 1400093017045.jpg (55 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1400093017045.jpg
55 KB, 256x256
>>340458115
>yfw
>>
>>340456764
Not everyone likes sports games.
>>
>>340458115

The white tears would be glorious
>>
>>340457867
Or maybe they just get caught committing all that crime they commit?
>>
>>340458115
That's too obvious, he's probably going to be mentioned in a derogatory way though.
>>
>>340457846
It depends on the standards.
You know how they always say black people are inferior? Well in the African desert who's gonna survive the negroid or the aryan?
It depends on what you're looking for in "superior"
>>
Check out my glasses
>>
>>340458201
i guess to liberals facts can be racist

this is the america shillary wants
>>
File: 1465426107376.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1465426107376.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>340458091
u triggered?
>>
File: 1376303198189.jpg (156 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
1376303198189.jpg
156 KB, 373x327
>>340458051
>>340458115
>>340458201
>>340458204
>>340458219
>>340458260
>>340458309
>>
Has there ever been a good game with a black protagonist?

Hard mode: protagonist isn't a walking stereotype fuck you, prototype 2
>>
>>340448450
Shitty interactive movies are selling and you're asking why Ubisoft is still up?
>>
>>340457650
>Why did you point out my side of the argument for being off topic, but not the other side?

I haven't actually read through this whole thread, I just saw your post in the front page. I'm just getting sick of having to filter so many shit threads popping up all the time. First it was Mafia 3, then Mirror's Edge, then Battlefield 1 and now it looks like Watchdogs 2 will lead to a ton of shitty off topic threads popping up all the time.

I don't even have any interest in any of these games, since 90% of the games I play are from Japan. But it just gets old seeing these threads, plus all of the other shit threads that are already on this awful board.

The mods on this site are a fucking joke.
>>
DUDE
/POL/
LMAO
>>
>>340458331
Isn't that already happening in America now?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.