[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /v/'s opinion on pic related? I'm playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: dragon-age-awakenings-cover.jpg (41 KB, 656x369) Image search: [Google]
dragon-age-awakenings-cover.jpg
41 KB, 656x369
What is /v/'s opinion on pic related?

I'm playing through it right now, it seems a bit lacking in size when compared to Origins. But IMO what is there is done a bit better. There's nothing as cool as the Deep Roads opening up into those hunting plains in base Origins.

Why is Nathan Howe the best companion?

Origins discussion also welcome.
>>
File: Enchantment.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Enchantment.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>340446775
It's a great expansions, saddly felt a bit rushed. The class rework is amazing though and well worth the playing. Especially if you're an arcane warrior, because then the shit just goes crazy
>>
>>340446853
LOL XD HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR!
>>
>>340446775
It's one of my favorite games (including awakening). I really liked the world and characters, as well as the combat and story. I feel like DA:O doesn't do anything perfectly, but it's more than the sum of its parts.

>>340447031
Arcane warrior is the most fun I've had so far, but it's stupidly OP. I solo'd everything with it, ended up bringing Ohgren to the final boss just because he is bro-tier.
>>
>>340447164
>playing on EZ
Seriously I stopped giving a fuck about difficulty in RPGs, it just adds more tedium with no reward.
>>
Dragon Age is the perfect example of the Bay Area Faggot's influence on the game industry. When BioWare opened its doors to Bay Area Faggots, all hope for the series was lost.
>>
Of course its smaller. Its an expansion pack.
>>
>>340447281
>playing on EZ

I was on nightmare, what did you mean by this?
>>
>>340447398
I know. but each area is just SO small.

Blackmarsh is basically two bossfights and you're done.

I guess alternatively the Wending wood is pretty sizeable in comparison, so maybe the game is just really uneven
>>
I liked that I could respec and try high level builds.
>>
>>340447164
>not bringing party members just to hear the banter

ya fucked up
>>
>>340449862
i've played through the game 4 times. I only solo'd the last time through.
>>
I have an obscene amount of hours put into this game, yet not that many into awakening. Weird i know.

I wish BioWare stuck with the warden in the future games instead of doing what they didn't and ruining the whole series. It had so much potential with Origins/DLCs and they fucked it up.
>>
>>340450149
Oh my apologies, I am still angry with what they did with the series
>>
File: 1321946175312 - Copy.jpg (155 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
1321946175312 - Copy.jpg
155 KB, 400x505
>>340447341
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.