[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joseph Clarence did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Clarence_4.jpg (4 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Clarence_4.jpg
4 KB, 240x240
Joseph Clarence did nothing wrong.
>>
he didn't keep his rides in order you prepubescent fuck
>>
>>340446105
He was a cuck
>>
>>340446105
except he turned his park into a fucking nigger drug production plant and his bodyguard kidnapped his wife's divorce lawyer and sets him on fire

fuck joseph clarence, the only innocent victim in Hitman is the detected from the Rotterdam mission in Contracts
>>
>>340446105
actually everything he did was wrong
>>
>>340446105
Maybe not, but someone paid the ICA to kill him, and the ICA paid 47 to do it. He should've kept his rides in check, though.
>>
I can't think of anything he did right.

I don't understand the convo between him and the main gangster though. Why is he giving them money? Is he buying the drugs?
>>
>>340447362
He was supposed to pay Clarence for letting him and his gang live in his amusement park and make drugs.
>>
>>340447738
In the cutscene though Clarence talks about him getting the money he only needs a little time to get it together. He then talks about getting the money to Mr. Spook on the phone to his ex wife.
>>
File: death of showman intro.jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
death of showman intro.jpg
172 KB, 1920x1080
HUEHUE HEY KIDS IT'S FERRIS WHEEL'S DAY OFF
>>
File: hbm code red.jpg (91 KB, 1444x618) Image search: [Google]
hbm code red.jpg
91 KB, 1444x618
>the only innocent victim in Hitman is...
That's good. It doesn't sound sincere, but it's good.
>>
>>340448941
for (you) >>340446717
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.