[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you play as a cute girl in video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: GenderBendingnotallowed.jpg (67 KB, 845x634) Image search: [Google]
GenderBendingnotallowed.jpg
67 KB, 845x634
Why don't you play as a cute girl in video games?
>>
>>340443237
I do
I want to fuck dawn
>>
>>340443237
but i always do
>>
I do. It lets me live out my fantasies of being a cute lesbian.
>>
>>340443237
I do if the playable girl is cute.
>>
>>340443237
Im playing a irish qt in ds2
>>
>Same gender
but anon, I do
>>
File: 6576.jpg (23 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
6576.jpg
23 KB, 480x640
>>340443237

because I want to play as dat BOI
>>
File: 07965fceb921303786c7fb336b50f1a1.png (889 KB, 1025x1000) Image search: [Google]
07965fceb921303786c7fb336b50f1a1.png
889 KB, 1025x1000
Dawn is the best trainer
>>
because I want to be a cute girl and be fucked like one

it'll never happen, sadly

I'd settle for the guy being able to wear girl clothes though, or fucking anything that looks nice
>>
File: nWsKlGf.png (287 KB, 630x450) Image search: [Google]
nWsKlGf.png
287 KB, 630x450
>>340443237
I regret not playing as the girl in XY
>>
>>340443726
My nigga
>>
File: 1456398609233.png (340 KB, 506x888) Image search: [Google]
1456398609233.png
340 KB, 506x888
Platinum protagonists looked so good I had to play as both. Also Dawn's legs are a miracle of the universe
>>
Depending on how heavy the story is, I usually do play female characters. If there are waifus to romance I'll usually play male.
>>
>>340444217
I did too, then I transferred my mons to the Bank and restarted the game. Playing dress-up was great.
>>
>not choosing a cute girl
>not wanting to become the cute little girl to begin with
this is what /v/ has become
>>
>>340445241
But everyone here wants to be the cute girl.
>>
>>340443237
I do play as the girls.
I totally have a sexual fetish for A: Controlling girls emotionally, and B. Lesbianism so taking the female PC and ramming her into the token yuri route is 100% boner fuel.
Even without a lesbian route, I can still groom her to be the best possible waifu. I'm not really self-inserting, it's more like I'm raising a fuck buddy.

I have no interest in /v/ and their "When I wear a skirt, I have so much emotional baggage, a complete allergy to confidence, and a crushing need for attention, so you can have sex with me and it's actually not like a woman at all (since women are nowhere near this slutty, crazy, clingy, or helpless), but THAT'S MY FETISH DAMN IT why did you delete me on Steam I'm going to kill myself now ;_;" memes.
Or their "Two faggots talking about their dicks and their semen and ERP-masturbating each-other while posting pictures of anime girls" memes.

There is only one penis I want involved in my sexual fantasy and it is my own. Going into the female character that I am controlling.
>>
>>340443237
There's some amusing dissonance when you play as Leaf in FR:LG. Blue's rivalry doesn't change, so you get Blue beating up on girls to show how great he is. Honestly I don't blame him and I find it kind of hot but it's out of sync with what you'd usually expect from a rivalry.
>>
I thought someone came on the book from the thumbnail.
>>
>>340444375
>Also Dawn's legs are a miracle of the universe
they are literally drawn by a person

that's not a miracle its a fucking drawing
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.