[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout New Vegas Mods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (855 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
855 KB, 1920x1200
What are your go-to nexus mods that you feel are underrated?
Mine would be companion share and recruit and Sit anywhere

Sit anywhere: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57165/

CSAR: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42353/?
>>
I really don't care a whole lot about mods
>>
>>340434964
can you explain why people do that stuff? i mean it doesnt fit the tone of the game. and like im sure theres plenty of other games where that would fit better. like. why any of that? whats the obsession with putting weird japanese stuff in games that it shouldnt be in? not trolling nor criticizing. i have an honest desire to hear about you guys and why and how. i mean i know on the simplest level its just what you like but im looking for more than that.
>>
>>340435712
Thanks for sharing your valuable opinion
>>340435946
If they play it for the sandbox value I guess. I'm an immersionfag lore monger myself.
>>
>>340435946

more than likely its their "anime" fetish.
If thats how they wanna play then fine, but I think its pretty dumb to make some dream-esq world that dosent fit together.
>>
>>340435946
I'll mod in some Warhammer stuff but that's just because I like Warhammer and fallout, doesn't ruin the playthroughs for me
>>
>>340434964
Niner and Russell were pretty good companion mods. Surprisingly good quests and Russell had some fantastic custom worlds. The bounty hunter series and other mods from the guy that made the Russell mod (someguy2000) are also really good. The mod that gives NCR troopers a new version of combat armor and the mod that revamps the legion into an actual fighting force are also pretty good. Makes the war look more like a war and less like football vs B movie soldiers.
>>
>>340434964
It's hard to do because the Nexus community is good at picking out good mods and giving them the attention they deserve but if you dig around page 7+ in the quest category a lot of them deserve more endorsements than they got.
>>
>>340436734
I actually just installed the someguy series for the first time, plz no spoilers
>>
>>340437127
I agree, the nexus community is good at giving credit, but there are alot of mods that if they dont have enough endorsements or, in Skyrims case, a GEMS logo, then I wont really bother with downloading them cause I dont want to have gamebreaking shit installed.
>>
>>340437581
Pretty much all of them only use vanilla assets and little to no scripts, the only real risk is conflicts.
>>
>>340434964
The mod that makes light switches and shit work
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.