[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Warcraft 2016 HDTC 720p X264-MP4B >Warcraft 2016 HDTC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-08 13-41-26.jpg (798 KB, 773x1220) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-08 13-41-26.jpg
798 KB, 773x1220
>Warcraft 2016 HDTC 720p X264-MP4B

>Warcraft 2016 HDTC 720p X264-MP4B

Who downloading?
>>
>>340431586
i dont download trash sorry
>>
Already got it. I have normies who use my Plex and I'd rather them watch this than pay to see it.
>>
I thought the movie was okay
>>
>>340431586
>HDTC
>>
>>340431656
Gonna have some classic Go Za too you faggot?
>>
>>340431586

I'm not gonna waste two hours of my life watching a shitty movie.
>>
>>340431586
I've already watched it and I got my money's worth in visuals and sound. I was about to watch a pirated version yesterday, but after the first few minutes I realized that this is the kind of movie that has to be enjoyed on the big screen for its visual effects and these really don't come through if you watch a camrip. If you're going to watch a movie that doesn't have much going for it in terms of storytelling, pacing and writing, then at least I want to enjoy having my gaming experience come to life on the big screen after playing that fucking game for almost 10 years.
>>
>>340434117
This. It was enjoyable in terms of effects and the nostalgia to the older games. At some point when they had a look over all the villages that gets invanded from bird-view, it felt kinda RTS-ey.

But it's a 3 out of 5 movie, nothing more.
>>
Is this a cam or what?
>>
Already watched it twice in the threaters.
If you liked warcraft in some point of your life you will enjoy the movie.
>>
>>340436604
You should also mention as long as you ignore the lore raping.
>>
>>340434462
You genuinely stupid or just unaware that /v/ is a advertisement board now?
>>
What makes capeshit so good but Warcraft so bad? It's just the same shit but different mediums.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.